• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Warm Welcome...

Gene Lionberg

Paranormal Maven
I would like to welcome myself to the forums, I have been a long time listener and am a huge fan of Gene "Lionberg" Steinberg, who refuses to ask the easy questions or secede to the snorting kvetching of his guest du'jour.

Chris is alright, but he hasn't earned an animal name yet. If I had to pick one it would be Christopher "O'Beaver" O'Brian.

Roar on, Gene, roar on!

I would like to welcome myself to the forums, I have been a long time listener and am a huge fan of Gene "Lionberg" Steinberg, who refuses to ask the easy questions or secede to the snorting kvetching of his guest du'jour.

Chris is alright, but he hasn't earned an animal name yet. If I had to pick one it would be Christopher "O'Beaver" O'Brian.

Roar on, Gene, roar on!
For the use of the word kvetching you shall be known as Linguistic Lionberg!.Welcome.

That was my nom de plume in high school! That and, "The Rotund Cattleman". I attended a very dramatic high school in west Texas.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Usually, when someone says "I love you" I ask the person (if attractive) if they want to come up to my place and look at my erotic drawings of Chris and Gene.

Welcome Gene. You are quite the charmer. I'm sure it won't be too long before our esteemed host, Mr Gene Lionberg reciprocates your advances with a stern word or two.

Back