• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

We live in a society of mass surveillance, from cameras installed in ATMs, in stores and in parking lots to rampant selfies and other efforts at capturing our activities.

You can easily install one or more web cams in your home to guard against home invaders.

As UFO researcher Kevin D. Randle states in a new post on his "Different Perspective" blog, "Big Brother is now watching us all."

But where are the images of UFOs?

We do have lots of UFO photos and videos — and almost all appear to be fake! Why aren't UFOs showing up — well somewhere?

A Different Perspective: Big Brother and UFOs

But remember that surveillance cameras are pointed straight ahead or downward. They do not show the skies, nor are they present on long stretches of highways, country roads or the woods that surround them. In other words, they are not likely to capture much or any UFO activity even when it's happening.

Smartphone owners look down at their gadgets, rather than point them to the skies. Even then, their little cameras, even when capable of high resolution photos and 4K videos, aren't apt to deliver good results at night when pointed at distant objects in the sky.
I know this thread has gone a different direction, but I'll throw out this response to Gene's question.

About 15 years ago, I took my then young family to England. We did the typical UK stuff, including visiting stonehenge.

While there on a yukky cold grey day, an black helicopter flew in low and slow over the site. Straight out of some kind of keel story.

Unmarked, clearly military. I could see the pilot looking down at us on that little path around the henge. It circled a few times and flew away.

And that's not the weird part. The weird part is that I was videotaping the whole thing with my mini DV camera that recorded digitally, but took those funny little tapes. I remember recording us walking around stonehenge, panning up to see the helicopter, and zooming in on the pilot. And recording it flying away.

Only that whole part of the tape is missing. There's no static, no obvious cuts. That part just isn't there. The whole time from when I hit 'record' for that segment to 'stop' just didn't happen as far as the tape was concerned. And that includes the time I was recording before the helicopter arrived.

So maybe they have the ability to be choosy about being recorded at a level we don't really understand.

It is hard to say IF you ignore the information being delivered and that which is and will be delivered. In short, it is about benevolent contact.

Unfortunately much of what the phenomenon says is patently nonsense, and many actual deeds suggest otherwise.
@marduk: AFAIK it's more common to see things you didn't initially notice included in pictures taken than to have something you saw removed.

There have been many cases in which people noticed UFOs or entities in pictures they had taken, which they didn't notice at the time. This adding of something contrasts with the removal you reported.

I know this thread has gone a different direction, but I'll throw out this response to Gene's question.
About 15 years ago, I took my then young family to England. We did the typical UK stuff, including visiting stonehenge. While there on a yukky cold grey day, an black helicopter flew in low and slow over the site. Straight out of some kind of keel story. Unmarked, clearly military. I could see the pilot looking down at us on that little path around the henge. It circled a few times and flew away.

And that's not the weird part. The weird part is that I was videotaping the whole thing with my mini DV camera that recorded digitally, but took those funny little tapes. I remember recording us walking around stonehenge, panning up to see the helicopter, and zooming in on the pilot. And recording it flying away.

Only that whole part of the tape is missing. There's no static, no obvious cuts. That part just isn't there. The whole time from when I hit 'record' for that segment to 'stop' just didn't happen as far as the tape was concerned. And that includes the time I was recording before the helicopter arrived.

So maybe they have the ability to be choosy about being recorded at a level we don't really understand.

Very interesting. @Christopher O'Brien had a sighting of an aircraft that seemed to simply vanish into nowhere, as well as video camera malfunctions, and another guest on the Paracast, you might recall, but his name escapes me at the moment, saw an aircraft morph, and I've heard other accounts as well, so this phenomenon of camera malfunctions and weirdness around seemingly mundane craft isn't isolated. But what does it mean? Why would a video camera stop working around bizarre phenomena?

I can't help but wonder if it's connected to the regulations governing Class B Computing devices that requires them to be able to receive EM frequencies. If anything they should be shielded from them to prevent interference, unless making sure that they receive interference when required is exactly what the intent is? But then that implies some sort of They Live grand conspiracy, and although that movie is a total classic, I can't bring myself to believe that is what is really going on. So maybe it's less sensational than that. Maybe it's a military type jamming signal we don't know about. They harden themselves against it, but we're not allowed to. Why is that exactly?

Last edited:
Very interesting. @Christopher O'Brien had a sighting of an aircraft that seemed to simply vanish into nowhere, as well as video camera malfunctions, and another guest on the Paracast, you might recall, but his name escapes me at the moment, saw an aircraft morph, and I've heard other accounts as well, so this phenomenon of camera malfunctions and weirdness around seemingly mundane craft isn't isolated. But what does it mean? Why would a video camera stop working around bizarre phenomena?

I can't help but wonder if it's connected to the regulations governing Class B Computing devices that requires them to be able to receive EM frequencies. If anything they should be shielded from them to prevent interference, unless making sure that they receive interference when required is exactly what the intent is? But then that implies some sort of They Live grand conspiracy, and although that movie is a total classic, I can't bring myself to believe that is what is really going on. So maybe it's less sensational than that. Maybe it's a military type jamming signal we don't know about. They harden themselves against it, but we're not allowed to. Why is that exactly?
Well, the weird part was that the camera actually was recording. The little light was on and everything. The optical zoom worked. Everything was normal.

It just didn't happen to actually make it to the tape.

I'm also pretty sure it was a nuts and bolts military helicopter. The sound, the wind, the pilot looking down. Seemed just like some kind of pilot having a gander at Stonehenge from the air.

I didn't think much about it until I got home and checked the tape.

There have been many cases in which people noticed UFOs or entities in pictures they had taken, which they didn't notice at the time. This adding of something contrasts with the removal you reported.
Oh, ok. I get it.

Maybe there's a jamming field that only works for brains? Like a cheap and nasty cloaking device?

Like the "somebody else's problem" field from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?

Unfortunately much of what the phenomenon says is patently nonsense, and many actual deeds suggest otherwise.
Be specific now, exactly which ET channelers, and their ET counterparts, are nonsense. Which statements are nonsense. Quote specific sessions. Don't shirk your responsibility to not be a hit'n'run. Show us how youhave done yor extensive homework on this very important subject and your, perhaps shallow - we will see by your response - attempt to degrade 100s of human years of contact and benevolence that is clearly represents.

Be a man.

If abductions and other sightings of a "flying saucer" (a craft that has structure to it) are real - then at this point there should be thousands of Billy Meier-like and Ed Walters-like photo's & videos around. Once again like I've said before, the ONLY photo's that we ever get of a crystal clear, physical craft are fakes.

I've almost been following the subject for 40 years and there's not one (meaning clear photo that shows a structured craft).

If abductions and other sightings of a "flying saucer" (a craft that has structure to it) are real - then at this point there should be thousands of Billy Meier-like and Ed Walters-like photo's & videos around.

But abductions usually occur where there are few if any witnesses except the abductee.

Once again like I've said before, the ONLY photo's that we ever get of a crystal clear, physical craft are fakes.

I've almost been following the subject for 40 years and there's not one (meaning clear photo that shows a structured craft).

I don't think McMinnville was ever debunked. Or Drakensburg. I'm sure there are others, even if you dismiss the close up contactee pics.
@Waller: Besides Adamski, there's Thompson before him. If he was telling the truth, ET obviously wasn't. No way they're from Venus.

But abductions usually occur where there are few if any witnesses except the abductee.

Doesn't matter. At the rate that supposed abductions happen, there should be 1000's of videos similar to this;

I don't think McMinnville was ever debunked. Or Drakensburg. I'm sure there are others, even if you dismiss the close up contactee pics.
@Waller: Besides Adamski, there's Thompson before him. If he was telling the truth, ET obviously wasn't. No way they're from Venus.

And McMinnville has long ago been debunked. It's an old truck mirror;

Trent1b.jpg
mir7lgcu.jpg

And McMinnville has long ago been debunked. It's an old truck mirror;

No, there was an exhaustive discussion about this some time ago on KDR's blog. They concluded any mundane object used for a hoax couldn't have weighed much because there was no bending of wires just above it (besides no indication of supporting wires). It would've had to be made of paper. And btw, not even the skeptics found a mirror which exactly matched the shape of the object. If you look closely, above, there is a difference.

Be specific now, exactly which ET channelers, and their ET counterparts, are nonsense. Which statements are nonsense. Quote specific sessions. Don't shirk your responsibility to not be a hit'n'run. Show us how youhave done yor extensive homework on this very important subject and your, perhaps shallow - we will see by your response - attempt to degrade 100s of human years of contact and benevolence that is clearly represents.

Be a man.

All of them. 100%.

Prove me wrong. You only need one case.

And that's the problem right there.

Back