• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

That amount of missing money is due to a lot of things. Yes, some black projects, some illegal activities, and a huge amount of government incompetence. When people in America realize that their government can't do anything right....never mind. Lets just sit here and vote the same idiots in over and over again and beg for them to take over healthcare too...I mean the government does so well with everything else those idiots meddle in dont they? ;)

In the seven lines you posted. You have shown the idiocy of the American established system of captialism and militarism.:)

Ally, I had my first seizure in 2001, just started to have them out of the blue. My new meds are working well . Thank goodness!! I had a bunch of brain tests but they found nothing...Wink, Nod!!

Do a google search for Dov Zakheim. He was the comptroller for the pentagon for a number of the Clinton Years. Under his tenure, 3.1 trillion dollars has gone missing.

The number is 3.1 Trillion dollars. Nobody seems to know where it went, and guess what else? The offices of the accountants at the pentagon that were conducting the audit, were struck by the plane that it it, destroying all of the evidence, and all of the records in question.

It is NO coincedence.

Do a google search for Dov Zakheim. He was the comptroller for the pentagon for a number of the Clinton Years. Under his tenure, 3.1 trillion dollars has gone missing.

It is NO coincedence.

I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this character in my years of snooping into what the hell is really going on in the world. Quite an interesting character this Dov Zackheim...his name even sounds like a Buck Rogers villain.

The number is 3.1 Trillion dollars. Nobody seems to know where it went, and guess what else? The offices of the accountants at the pentagon that were conducting the audit, were struck by the plane that it it, destroying all of the evidence, and all of the records in question.

It is NO coincedence.

I think what may be more interesting (or at least equally) is the work Mr. Zakheim did for Booz/Allen/Hamilton. People should maybe look that up.

Back