• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

5 Giant Creatures Caught on Tape

ApexTVFanclub

Paranormal Novice

From unknown sea creatures to a mysterious creature caught on camera in Russia, this video takes a look at the top 5 giant creatures that have been caught on tape. When we think of giant creatures we typically think of fictional ones like Godzilla, but do giant mysterious creatures exist in real life? What do you think?

I cant comment on the total content of this one, but the creature on the bridge is from the movie Xtro.

97-xtro.jpg

Recent-NM-skinwalker-photo-ignites-fear.jpg

ahhh megladon!

The shark shown in the the Mariana trench is probably a sleeper shark, not a Megaladon.

The teeth and jaw are wrong for a Megaladon.

Here are Sleeper shark teeth:

Jawscymnodondentition1b.jpg

Megaladon teeth:

91384-1805x360.jpg

Some evidence suggests that Megaladon was still around 10,000 years ago, so I would not be suprised if two or three survived longer If they can live to 500 years old then that is only 20 generations ago.
But I don't think it would look like what is shown in the video, I think it would be closer to a Great White in form and behaviour.

Back