• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

200,000 Messages and Counting...

On Friday, October 10, 2014, we reached a milestone. 200,000 messages! I didn't expect anything near that when we opened this forum in 2006.

Onward and upward and thank you all for making this one of the most successful paranormal forums around.

Congratulations!

It's nice to see that the forum has crossed the 250K posts mark now ;

By the way, I noticed last week that Pearl Campbell was your 5000th member. I felt like we should've greeted her at the door with kazoos and party hats, haha!

If we only heard a buzz when it happened. :D
I'll try to remember to send you a note when we hit 10,000 =)

Hey I have a question Gene - how do certain threads make it into the top listings that show up on every forum page? Is it based on the number of replies, or it that something the moderators decide on? Sometimes it's nice to get some fresh meat involved in an interesting discussion, and it seems like some threads languish in their respective forums.

Back