• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2 Nite on DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings all. I hope you had a good weekend and now we start on a new week of Dark Matters Radio.

Tonight Gene Steinberg joins me as we take a stroll down the UFO memory lane. We will discuss Gene's many years in UFO-dum and the many folks, cases, etc. that he has encountered. The show begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Time and I hope you all find the time to drop by. When I throw the telephone lines open you can join in at 818-381-4094. See you on the radio!

Don

Someone call in and ask Gene a question

someone besides the same old two guys who call regularly

Great show last night Don.

I like it when one host is interviewing another. That is always interesting - makes for some good anecdotes.

*Damn you fellas sure got hit with a bunch of phone calls too. :)

Back