• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

1996 Yukon UFO

jkoci

Watcher of the Skies
I took Paul's suggestion and Googled 1996 Yukon UFO and came up with this Nedaa Episode. I've never seen it before although I have heard of the case.

[video=google;815382711822393043]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=815382711822393043#[/video]

I too found & watched that Nedaa video earlier today via a google search. Excellent idea to post it!
It's well worth watching. Entertaining & informative. It far surpasses the written account (penned by the UFOlogist shown above in the video still) findable online.
31 known witnesses saw the giant Yukon UFO, a number of whom are interviewed in the video. Some retrace their steps to spots from where they viewed it from.
Some saw it moving slowly over the eerie looking "Fox Lake" (a site of prior UFO sightings too), and then directly above them. One native elder recounts a true experience of her Grandmother's from the 1800s of seeing 3 large moon-like objects appearing near Lake Labarge one night.The show also ties in Northern native Indian myths of journeys to the skyworld, etc., and of non-human intelligent entities, common to folklore & legends worldwide. A 1-hour video worth watching.

That is a great video and a great case.

One fellow toward the end says they are beings that want to contact us. I don't think so. I don't think whatever is driving the phenomena wishes to actually exchange greetings and information with us or they would have already done so in a more straightforward manner. No, rather they seem to act like ranchers engaged in animal husbandry, patrolling, monitoring, sampling, and perhaps manipulating their charges without becoming directly involved with their "lives" as human beings. The phenomena has been around for 1000s of years. I don't think anyone can deny that. If it wanted to have an open "relationship" with humanity it already would have established it. No. I don't think they care to communicate with us at all. I see no real evidence of it in any sighting or encounter account I am aware of. The people claiming to have messages from the Star Brothers or whatever all lack any sort of collaborating evidence and simply ask you take their word for it. Besides the message is always some riff on "Play nice and don't make such a mess!" as though it were a cosmic revelation of incredible magnitude.

Back