• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO or what?

• it's a UFO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...it's not

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That really can't be anything other than an Estornudo scout ship, unless it's maybe an Espirrar supply ship, which tend to be rather small. Maybe one of each. Either way, they come from the Gesundheit System and generally disguise themselves as dust motes. Clever bastards. Gives NASA a free pass, too, since everyone knows there is something to breathe in the ISS, complete with air currents, dandruff flakes, and cookie crumbs.

That really can't be anything other than an Estornudo scout ship, unless it's maybe an Espirrar supply ship, which tend to be rather small. Maybe one of each. Either way, they come from the Gesundheit System and generally disguise themselves as dust motes. Clever bastards. Gives NASA a free pass, too, since everyone knows there is something to breathe in the ISS, complete with air currents, dandruff flakes, and cookie crumbs.

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

- Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I am agreeing that this is not ice or debris! These small UFOs are very common when you get a spacewalk. I have a lot of spacewalks which I downloaded during the Shuttle/Mir era & unlike these quick appearances that the ISS shows, the UFOs hang around! In that the special Low light cameras & the constantly changing light conditions facilitate our seeing them. I just recently got audio from one spacewalker to another saying 'you have got to see this with your own eyes...those things are everywhere...they are really bad...lets take a break'!!

I am agreeing that this is not ice or debris! These small UFOs are very common when you get a spacewalk. I have a lot of spacewalks which I downloaded during the Shuttle/Mir era & unlike these quick appearances that the ISS shows, the UFOs hang around! In that the special Low light cameras & the constantly changing light conditions facilitate our seeing them. I just recently got audio from one spacewalker to another saying 'you have got to see this with your own eyes...those things are everywhere...they are really bad...lets take a break'!!
thanks:) yeah thank god the cameras lights help us capture them..really? i didn't hear that conversation , yes there are lots of small ufos, but unfortunately sometimes cant see them properly, thanks for your comment have a nice 1:)

These GO PROs are bad for UFO spotting. The Spacewalker just turns away & they are toast. The stationary cameras on shuttles actually followed the UFOs many times.

Back