• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

****** 10 Downing Street *****

Further to my post... I did hear a tale that the spirit of Sir Winston Churchill, is said to roam round No10... no doubt in dismay at its current tenant... but seriously, can anyone confirm or add to this?

I believe from having chatted to former staff at No 10, that the building is indeed- very haunted, though not it would seem by Churchill, rather by a soul from an earlier age- an early Briton, by all accounts!
Thus said, not alot is ever mentioned as to whom or why the building should be haunted... love to hear from anyone who can add to this.

Regards,

LL x

Back