• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

****** 10 Downing Street *****

austinpowers

Paranormal Novice
Further to my post... I did hear a tale that the spirit of Sir Winston Churchill, is said to roam round No10... no doubt in dismay at its current tenant... but seriously, can anyone confirm or add to this?

Ladylemon

Paranormal Novice
I believe from having chatted to former staff at No 10, that the building is indeed- very haunted, though not it would seem by Churchill, rather by a soul from an earlier age- an early Briton, by all accounts!
Thus said, not alot is ever mentioned as to whom or why the building should be haunted... love to hear from anyone who can add to this.

Regards,

LL x