• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Michio Kaku : Fukushima : From Fashpoint 05-09-12 : Reactor 4

Even if every word is true - he comes across ranting and raving and that never helps people join a cause.
It's not that he doesn't know his stuff or has the right contacts, it's not the swearing (I was a sailor and I love to swear and blaspheme etc) - it's just the ranting! Sounds like my dad when before he quit drinking!

Isn't it really frightening about Japan enacting laws about even reporting on Fukushima? That is really worrying.

I love exo_doc's signature that says something like 'to find out who controls you, find out who you are not allowed to criticise.' - I just love that one exo.

Even if every word is true - he comes across ranting and raving and that never helps people join a cause.
It's not that he doesn't know his stuff or has the right contacts, it's not the swearing (I was a sailor and I love to swear and blaspheme etc) - it's just the ranting! Sounds like my dad when before he quit drinking!

Isn't it really frightening about Japan enacting laws about even reporting on Fukushima? That is really worrying.

I love exo_doc's signature that says something like 'to find out who controls you, find out who you are not allowed to criticise.' - I just love that one exo.

Blanch is Blanch. I have been listening to the guy for some time now. He strikes a sympathetic cord in me and I have a great deal of respect for the fellow although I don't agree with everything he says. I mean, I don't know anyone I agree 100% with, but we agree on the important stuff. These rants are calm compared to the one immediately after the disaster. He came out of his skin but he knew exactly what he was talking about. He contracted some really nasty cancer shortly after and is still in a fight for his life.

Maybe enough to make anyone rant then. Still can't get over the Japanese. Mind you, might not be too pc to say these days but there are still a few old soldiers who hated the Japanese government and military from their utterly appalling treatment of POW's.

Step back and hold your head. Kevin rips out another one on the heels of news that Gamma Rays from the rubble are being considered more dangerous than the Cesium 134 pouring into the ocean. WTF! It is in the damn food chain.

It's just staggering isn't it. Such a serious thing and exactly like that episode in The Simpsons where a cartoon explains the atomic energy lot 'sweeping waste under the carpet'. Seems the Japanese govt. is determined to keep the full awful truth from coming out.

Is there a known prognosis for Kevin?

Fukushima Nuclear fallout is HERE CANCER, my fight is your fight kevin d blanch 9/12/12

This is raw human truth distilled into another mind blowing youTube video from Kevin Blanch. This is real.

Fukushima Nuclear fallout is HERE CANCER, my fight is your fight kevin d blanch 9/12/12

This is raw human truth distilled into another mind blowing youTube video from Kevin Blanch. This is real.

he seems very irritated. a few less curse words might help deliver his message to more people.

he seems very irritated. a few less curse words might help deliver his message to more people.

Irritated? I think a better description would be vein popping angry. In my opinion his delivery and emphasis is spot on. Blanch's style isn't for everyone and he is pretty unapologetic about it. He knows what he is talking about though, I'm reasonably convinced of that. I cheer the guy on at ever opportunity. This is scary as it gets. Cancer causing radioactive contamination running amok and covered up, hushed up, and ignored.

his anger is understandable. i still think he would be more effective with less cursing. i would eagerly support his views and share his message if he toned it down.

@Pixel - I had picked up on the same vibe. I mean, no-one can deny he may well have every right to be white-hot with rage but the fact remains, spitting anger is off-putting to a message he is trying to convey.
His damage comes from the truthful words he speaks, not the anger he has.

@Pixel - I had picked up on the same vibe. I mean, no-one can deny he may well have every right to be white-hot with rage but the fact remains, spitting anger is off-putting to a message he is trying to convey.
His damage comes from the truthful words he speaks, not the anger he has.

Now ya' see, I'm just happy if he manages to keep his clothes on.

Back