• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Leir's Alien Implants - My Thoughts

(PULLS HAIR OUT, TYPES IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW I'M SCREAMING)

I NEVER SAID IT WAS COMMUNICATION! I NEVER SAID "THEY" WERE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH US. INSTEAD, SOMEONE HERE SAID I SAID THEY WERE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH US. I DID NO SUCH THING.

Now, what I did write is that perhaps they can't communicate with us. Perhaps they can't "dumb themselves down" to be able to communicate with us. Perhaps they are trying to "raise us", advance our civilization to the point where we would be like them. Perhaps they are giving us "hints."
Sheesh, sorry.

OK, keep going. How would the biological coating raise us, or advance us to be more like them, and why would they be interested in this?

Just trying to understand.

It goes back to the give a man/teach a man to fish scenario

Any technology "given" to us remains "alien" technology
But if we think we invented it its "our" technology

If the aim of the entity seeding the tech is to do so in such a way as to make the recipient think it was their idea, you needs must be subtle about it.
Thus we might see implants that have unusual properties we can reverse engineer, without them being obvious implants like our own RFID chips

As to the whys, we get back to the parity issue.
Open contact may depend on such a condition, so's to avoid the historical reality that when an advanced culture meets a less advanced one, the less advanced one gets destroyed.

Which again leads us to the post biological model, thought by some to be the inevitable path of intelligence, fully synthetic biological enitys aside, even enhanced biologicals, which we are becoming like it or not

Already over 100,000 people have cochlear implants, which have a direct neural connection.

Would not be able to have open contact until we are the same, it may be as simple a thing as a biological society using brain implants to implement a hive mind.

If humanity develops synthetic telepathy aka the hive mind, then meeting an ET society that has a hive mind wont seem out of the ordinary.

I think there is a strong chance that open contact is conditional on the reality that anything we encounter at that point isnt out of the ordinary to us.

Imagine this

Futurist and theoretical physicist Michio Kaku explores the seemingly endless possibilities of manufacturing memories, the potential for discoveries in brain mapping and a future where we can see each other's dreams in his new book "The Future of the Mind."
"Just last year, for first time in history, we uploaded a memory into a mouse," he said on "New Day" Friday. "Next we’ll upload into primates, for example, chimpanzees. And then we want to create a brain pacemaker for people with Alzheimer's disease so they can upload memory of who they are, who their children are, where they live. And then after that, who knows? "

After that, who knows?..........

A society that at birth, performs a neural Circumcision...... an implant is inserted and the biological hippocampus removed.
All memory is uploaded to the brainframe substrate, all memory stored "offsite".
When that bioform wears out, the implant is simply transfered to a new one.

The future of mind........ It may be we need to do this before contact can be made, but we would need to think we got there by our own means, not have it imposed on us by an ET society

And it doesnt end there, neural interfaces that allow us to exchange memorys, experience sets directly. activate and control machinery via the mind.

A human using this technology, would only hundreds of years ago, be seen as a sorcerer and burnt at the stake.

Such advances need to be introduced subtly, so that they are seen as ordinary rather than extraordinary

An obviously "alien" implant would be a disaster, we would go into fight or flight mode if we were sure such a thing had happened.
But one that is subtle, doesnt look like an obvious alien device, but has enough of the unusual about it to arouse curiosity but not suspicion....... thats how you would do it imo

Last edited by a moderator:
There are people wearing horse blinders here in this thread.

I only take mine off when I'm reading or typing on the forum. :cool:

The biological coating is the key. Let's assume it didn't even exist and it was never mentioned. Guess what? We still need it to advance our own technological development. We would still need to design a method of growing a biological coating complete with nerves that would both prevent an immune response from the body as well as allow a neuron interface. So even if they never found such biological coating, which they did, then we still need to create it.

Now you can argue on about this. But I think you will probably still never truly comprehend what I'm communicating to you. That biological coating has pointing us in the right direction and we need to be able to reproduce it.

Who says that this coating is special or revolutionary, at least who else aside from Leir and his camp? The fact is our bodies are responding; it's probably a very natural integration & that over time there will be no inflammation, and the particle will just become a part of our biology.

If it was as revolutionary and truly valuable as Leir said, then he would have had a Nobel prize long ago, and it would be currently the subject of regular research in mainstream science. It wouldn't matter if aliens had anything to do with it or not, right. But it's just what he and his followers said.

OK mike, I'm lost. How does rejection resistant coating uplift us as a species?

One would think that taking one of our top scientists and setting up a situation where they thought they invented something groundbreaking by accident would be a better way.

Like the interociter?

OK mike, I'm lost. How does rejection resistant coating uplift us as a species?

Like the interociter?

1. Lack of immune response. Right now, most foreign objects will create an immune response. The first stage is inflammation. This comes with potential pain, swelling and itching. The second phase the body attempts to contain the foreign body by walling it off, creating a cyst like structure.

2. These "implants" removed from abductees by Dr. Leir did not show signs of inflammation. (he claims)

3. The biological coating is allegedly rich in nerve tissue. This is dissimilar to the way the body would wall off a foreign object. It would be more callous in nature or tissue similar to scar tissue. This coating rich in nerve tissue can theoretically be used as an interface with a machine. For example, let's say we design an implant of our own and use this biological coating. Once implanted in the body, the person's own nerves could grow and interface with the implant directly.

4. Project the future of this technology and you have the beginning of the creation of advanced cyborgs, even a platform to potentially upload a person's mind into a machine.

Mike, you are brilliant. I wasted 10 years on the UFO Updates list trying to point people to the direction I feel they need to be in. Unfortunately, most people in the UFO field have their interests in the paranormal and thus may not be able to appreciate what is coming around the corner, with regards to technology. Keep it up, man.

Ah, I'm with you now mike, thanks!

If you're right, we should expect to see continued hints along the biotechnological path, yes?

Mike, you are brilliant. I wasted 10 years on the UFO Updates list trying to point people to the direction I feel they need to be in. Unfortunately, most people in the UFO field have their interests in the paranormal and thus may not be able to appreciate what is coming around the corner, with regards to technology. Keep it up, man.

Thanks Mate
As i said in your post about being banned, one door closes another one opens, The Paracast is a much better place for these discussions imo.

We've already done it

The line between living organisms and machines has just become a whole lot blurrier. European researchers have developed "neuro-chips" in which living brain cells and silicon circuits are coupled together.

Brain Cells Fused with Computer Chip | LiveScience

A novel long-term recording electrode combines neural regeneration with a standard wire recording technique. The electrode consists of an insulated gold wire fixed inside a hollow glass cone. A piece of sciatic nerve is place in the glass cone before implantation in cortex of rat. Cortical neurites grow into the sciatic nerve in the cone from surrounding neurons and their electrical activity is recorded via the wire (or wires) in the cone. This activity increases in amplitude over the first few weeks after implantation and remains stable until termination of the experiment many months later. Activity of both single and multi units has been recorded. The cone electrode opens unique opportunities for studies of neurite growth in vivo, for plasticity studies on a captive set of neurites. for studying the neural correlates of behavior and motor learning, and for accessing the central nervous systems of patients with severe paralysing and communicative disorders.

The cone electrode: a long-term electrode that records from neurites grown onto its recording surface

an older article, this has been tested and it works

Scientists develop 'brain chip'
A "brain chip" could be used to replace the "memory centre" in patients affected by strokes, epilepsy or Alzheimer's disease, it has been claimed.

Artificial Hippocampus
US scientists say a silicon chip could be used to replace the hippocampus, where the storage of memories is coordinated.

Coatings To Help Medical Implants Connect With Neurons

Coatings To Help Medical Implants Connect With Neurons -- ScienceDaily

Worldwide, researchers are developing medical implants that stimulate neurons to treat conditions caused by neural damage. Most research focuses on preventing the body from rejecting the implant, but the Ohio State researchers are focusing instead on how to boost the implants' effectiveness.
"We're trying to get the nerve tissue to integrate with a device -- to grow into it to form a better connection," Winter said.
She and her colleagues are infusing water-soluble polymers with neurotrophins, proteins that help neurons grow and survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
This idea of getting more memory power is not a mainstream thought and many of us is thinking that we will not be able to do that now or in nearby future. But Theodore Berger has proved everyone else wrong by conducting successful experiment. They are about to conduct their experiments in human brain. But they have proved that how such silicon chip, connected to animal’s brain, works exactly as neurons in real brain. They have increased the capacity of memory by implanting such chip. They have succeeded in bringing long time memory back in monkey.

Can We Really Improve Our Life By Artificial Memory Implant? | einfostreeteinfostreet

So lets recap what we are reading about

Implants
Implants with coatings that enhance neuronal conectivity
Implants that let you store memory in a non biological substrate (offsite storage)
Implants that let you exchange data from one biological to another (synthetic telepathy)
Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’ - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com | NBC News
Implants that let you control machinery.

None of which is proof that we are being seeded with this tech, im not claiming that

But if it is happening, IF, then the above is what you might expect to be seeing as a result
Its not proof, but it might be consistant with such an alleged scenario

So lets recap what we are reading about

Implants
Implants with coatings that enhance neuronal conectivity
Implants that let you store memory in a non biological substrate (offsite storage)
Implants that let you exchange data from one biological to another (synthetic telepathy)
Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’ - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com | NBC News
Implants that let you control machinery.

None of which is proof that we are being seeded with this tech, im not claiming that

But if it is happening, IF, then the above is what you might expect to be seeing as a result
Its not proof, but it might be consistant with such an alleged scenario

All good points Mike, but does it directly correlate to Derril Sims "box of floor sweepings" (as one researcher put it) or the objects removed from Dr. Lier's patients though? Does it point to non-human intelligences implanting these technologies in human beings?

I think we'd gain more insight into the true nature of these things by looking into the origins of these stories in UFO folklore and their propagation through time than trying to interpret them using modern technological speculation or development. I could be wrong, but that seems to be the case and is fascinating in and of itself.

Back