• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Leir's Alien Implants - My Thoughts

We want to survive for the same reason we want to mate and reproduce, which is in turn based on our drive to have pleasurable and satisfying sex, which causes roughly equal measure of joy and painful chaos in the lives of billions of humans. Not to mention that period of developmentally induced insanity we call adolescence.

My point is that some things in nature simply "are".

Haha well I'm new, so hey there. First thread I happened to read and I read all of it. Fantastic and thought provoking. Had anyone mentioned the possibility that these implants found are actually man made attempts to replicate something alien actually found, analyzed and kept secret for obvi/usual reasons? The reason they are found and don't seem to be functional in any way could mean someone is still working the bugs out? Just a thought, personally I think it's bits of metal the body doesn't know what to do with. I too have a black mark in my palm, two actually. I know they are from jabbing myself reaching into a pocket for a pencil at school as a kid, they are still there, no inflammation...even if they are nothing special I don't think that would disprove the theory that we are being helped in some abstract way by an advanced life form or intelligence. The idea that it would be a singularity works me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well I'm new, so hey there. First thread I happened to read and I read all of it. Fantastic and thought provoking. Had anyone mentioned the possibility that these implants found are actually man made attempts to replicate something alien actually found, analyzed and kept secret for obvi/usual reasons? The reason they are found and don't seem to be functional in any way could mean someone is still working the bugs out? Just a thought, personally I think it's bits of metal the body doesn't know what to do with. I too have a black mark in my palm, two actually. I know they are from jabbing myself reaching into a pocket for a pencil at school as a kid, they are still there, no inflammation...even if they are nothing special I don't think that would disprove the theory that we are being helped in some abstract way by an advanced life form or intelligence. The idea that it would be a singularity works me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, W-D ! The forum typically entertains just about any sincere hypothesis. I think yours regarding implants is as good as any.

Back