• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Leir's Alien Implants - My Thoughts

BoyintheMachine

Paranormal Maven
Since Leir has passed away I thought that I should go public with my feelings concerning his research. I think Leir was on to something but I ultimately think he missed the actual point. I do not feel that these implants he removed from people were technological devices. Instead, I feel they were "hints" given by the visitors.

Now, some would attempt to debunk these implants altogether but from the reports I've seen I think it's rather clear they are extremely similar if not the same as metal found in meteoric samples. Some of these implants were highly magnetic. Many of them contained a strange biological coating that is dissimilar to the body's natural process of encasing foreign objects. There was a considerable amount of nerve tissue associated with this biological coating. I think it's safe to say that if this biological coating can be reverse engineered then it would revolutionize organ transplants and even set the stage for the creation of advanced cyborgs, as the coating seems to prevent an immune response from the body.

The main problem that I have with Leir is that I feel he couldn't see what was staring him right in the face. He was so adamant that these implants were technological devices that he couldn't see that perhaps they were just hints or clue given to us by the visitors to help nudge us in the right direction. So when I look at Leir's research I do not see importance in the pieces of metal. What I see importance in is the biological coating.

Its an idea that imo has merit.
Ive long suggested that technological parity is a prerequisite for contact.

Without the accurate scientific langauge to describe advanced propulsion systems, Fussion, plasma, electrogravitics etc etc, we are stuck with "Chariot of the gods" to describe such vehicles/technology.

I also think that if we are dealing with post biological/substrate independant intelligence that we will also need the language to describe that too

Otherwise we are stuck yet again with inaccurate bronze age labels and terminology as per the collins elite

the group - which calls itself the Collins Elite - concludes that the "aliens" are, in reality, literal demonic entities that are trying to seduce us with a false lure of supposed alien technology, and to - quite literally - steal and farm our souls. The group claim to have discovered evidence that these demonic entities - that seem to utilize a weird combination of advanced technology and archaic rite and ritual - derive a form of "energy sustenance" from the human soul or life force.

In other words, they don't want to land on the White House lawn and help us, nor do they want to destroy us. Rather, they want to maintain the herd, and upon our physical deaths, extract the human life-force as sustenance.

The Secret Sun: Final Events: Interview with Nick Redfern

If we can acheive this

Therefore, we call the implementation of functions of the mind in different platforms a substrate-independent mind (SIM). At that point such a mind can operate in a number of different substrates that support the necessary functions. The process of providing an alternative implementation of the functions and of transferring parameters from a biological brain to that alternate platform in a manner that maintains the same mental processing has been called "mind uploading".
Here we have described the ultimate goal of total access and total interpretability. On the way there, there are many partial solutions that are feasible on shorter time-scales.

Carboncopies: Why Substrate-Independent Minds? - Carboncopies.org Foundation

Then we are going to have a much better lexicon, a much better language base to describe an ET society that has already done this, than "demons stealing souls"

Sometimes I think I'm not human as my take on the UFO phenomenon is so vastly different than most people. Why the Collin's Elite and other would argue for the farming and theft of souls, I would say perhaps the farming and theft of consciousness. I don't know what the soul is. The soul, if anything, is merely an abstract concept existing in the human consciousness. However, in the future we will upload our consciousness into machines.

One thing I know you are steering toward is perhaps they simply can not communicate with us. Perhaps it is impossible to "dumb themselves down" to the point where they can openly communicate with us.

The one thing I do see is hints that they are attempting to "raise us", our civilization. As if they need us to be at a certain level of technological development. We may very well be in the middle of an assimilation program. I can see them giving us hints, with crashed wreckage, implants, and alien abduction testimony. The one thing I do not see is open giving, such as giving a specific person new technology, new mathematics, new physics, etc. The claims are there but in each case I've researched there is nothing to it. So they aren't choosing one person to give this too. Instead, they are dropping hints for all to see, who can see, and dangling stuff within our reach and are goading us into stealing it, taking it, and making it our own.

Certainly the adage "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." may come into play here.

It would make little sense for the galactic institute for knowledge and technology to simply drop a branch library on earth and say go for it.
We need to develop the technical langusge to make sense of such technology before we use it

And in hindsight it would have been better for the various terrestrial native cultures to have been coached into a place where they could have visited the more advanced human societys and thus done so with some parity, than the version out history books show

When an advanced culture meets a primative one, the latter gets destroyed.
The only workaround is to transform slowly are carefully that primative culture to an advanced one, so that contact is on equal footing

I'll be honest, the first time i heard Leir on the Paracast i was blown away - why had i not yet heard about these implants being confirmed as alien? I thought that was just for X-files fans and other mythic tales from ufology's vault. But, when you start to look into it in more detail, increasingly you find out that there are some issues with the research. There is a very excellent story told with a vast set of possibly proofs of alien existence. However, the level of tests that were being paid for and completed at Universities is not at a level to confirm the isotopic ratios, but only make guesses at them. The nature of the metals found are all metals that exist within the human body, not just in meteorites. There has been no independent research able to confirm whether or not these are simple cysts, bone spurs/fragments of various kinds found in the body naturally. There's some good forum threads that runs through this discussion.

There is a larger question as to why an incredibly advanced species that can do what it does with technology in a manner infinitely ahead of our own would bother to use something as outdated and outmoded as implants. They are capable of being discovered or sneezed out, as is often reported, and that just seems a little strange. Why don't the aliens ever come back and visit the motherload of their implants held in various closets by Leir or Sims? Where is the proof of any kind of broadcasting or signal and where would it be sent to? Why not just hone in on our our unique brain frequency or some other such identifier that is a little more permanent and sophisticated? The implant concept sounds way too suspiciously like 1950's sci-fi.

This morning i listened to an old CBC Radio Canada interview with Hopkins, Stanton and a supposed Canadian Abductee who had two implants placed in her - one that she blew out her nose but couldn't find anymore. Fascinating to be sure, and certainly emotionally dramatic, but I'm not too sure if we could go past that point in terms of proof. If we really had proof of any alien technology operating on our planet, or even placed in our bodies, it would have been front page academic news years and years ago, even if it was only 1/16" in width.

I'll be honest, the first time i heard Leir on the Paracast i was blown away - why had i not yet heard about these implants being confirmed as alien? I thought that was just for X-files fans and other mythic tales from ufology's vault. But, when you start to look into it in more detail, increasingly you find out that there are some issues with the research. There is a very excellent story told with a vast set of possibly proofs of alien existence. However, the level of tests that were being paid for and completed at Universities is not at a level to confirm the isotopic ratios, but only make guesses at them. The nature of the metals found are all metals that exist within the human body, not just in meteorites. There has been no independent research able to confirm whether or not these are simple cysts, bone spurs/fragments of various kinds found in the body naturally. There's some good forum threads that runs through this discussion.

There is a larger question as to why an incredibly advanced species that can do what it does with technology in a manner infinitely ahead of our own would bother to use something as outdated and outmoded as implants. They are capable of being discovered or sneezed out, as is often reported, and that just seems a little strange. Why don't the aliens ever come back and visit the motherload of their implants held in various closets by Leir or Sims? Where is the proof of any kind of broadcasting or signal and where would it be sent to? Why not just hone in on our our unique brain frequency or some other such identifier that is a little more permanent and sophisticated? The implant concept sounds way too suspiciously like 1950's sci-fi.

This morning i listened to an old CBC Radio Canada interview with Hopkins, Stanton and a supposed Canadian Abductee who had two implants placed in her - one that she blew out her nose but couldn't find anymore. Fascinating to be sure, and certainly emotionally dramatic, but I'm not too sure if we could go past that point in terms of proof. If we really had proof of any alien technology operating on our planet, or even placed in our bodies, it would have been front page academic news years and years ago, even if it was only 1/16" in width.

I think that's pretty much what I wrote in the opening post, that these "implants" are not technological devices. It's just pieces of metal that may have come from meteorites. I think the "signal is being lost in the noise" here, to quote Chris. I think that if these things are legit then it's the visitors giving us a gift, a hint. I think the metal is worthless. It's the biological coating that I think is most fascinating and may be what they want us to notice.

Since Leir has passed away I thought that I should go public with my feelings concerning his research. I think Leir was on to something but I ultimately think he missed the actual point. I do not feel that these implants he removed from people were technological devices. Instead, I feel they were "hints" given by the visitors.

Now, some would attempt to debunk these implants altogether but from the reports I've seen I think it's rather clear they are extremely similar if not the same as metal found in meteoric samples. Some of these implants were highly magnetic. Many of them contained a strange biological coating that is dissimilar to the body's natural process of encasing foreign objects. There was a considerable amount of nerve tissue associated with this biological coating. I think it's safe to say that if this biological coating can be reverse engineered then it would revolutionize organ transplants and even set the stage for the creation of advanced cyborgs, as the coating seems to prevent an immune response from the body.

The main problem that I have with Leir is that I feel he couldn't see what was staring him right in the face. He was so adamant that these implants were technological devices that he couldn't see that perhaps they were just hints or clue given to us by the visitors to help nudge us in the right direction. So when I look at Leir's research I do not see importance in the pieces of metal. What I see importance in is the biological coating.

It's an interesting take, and right in line with the tricksterish history of these phenomena. Assuming the implants were indeed placed there by non-human entities, the entities would offer only evidence that sits in that hazy margin of non vs credibility and leaves us wondering what is purely subjective and what is objectively real.

i always thought that 'tracking' was the intent, if it was ever proven to be off earth material.

just like chipping a dog, with it's details, address, tel num, etc.

I think that if these things are legit then it's the visitors giving us a gift, a hint. I think the metal is worthless. It's the biological coating that I think is most fascinating and may be what they want us to notice.

Like the "crop circles are alien communications" argument, it really seems like a low yield methodology and a highly inefficient method of communication.

Hmm...

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the implants are real, and from an intelligent, advanced civilization.

We may not recognize them as technology at all. They may utilize off-world resources (from the asteroid field or somesuch) as materials, reconfigure them with nanotech, and implant them in us for whatever reason. I find the biologically inert coating the most fascinating part of evidence. So, maybe.

However, on the flip side, if the civilization were sufficiently advanced enough, they should be able to implant whatever they want in us without us knowing -- molecule sized RFID tags as an example.

So it would seem either they're not all that advanced, or there's a bit of theatre involved.

What would you want to use implants for?

-- tracking (like we do wild animals)
-- health monitoring
-- control (maybe one of the first things they'd do to an abductee is put a control chip in their body to override any violent action for the next time they're abducted)

What I find most unlikely is the Strieber hypothesis that the implants "uplift" some of us and give us new abilities. If they are real, and associated with whatever's doing the abductions, they're to the abductor's benefit, not ours methinks.

i always thought that 'tracking' was the intent, if it was ever proven to be off earth material.

just like chipping a dog, with it's details, address, tel num, etc.

If tracking were the intent the alleged implants would be recognizable as being similar to our RFID technology. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. There is no indication these implants have any technological component to them. They appear to be just pieces of metal or other substances, with a strange biological coating that is dissimilar to the way the body normally reacts to a foreign object. For example, there is no indication of an inflammatory or immuno response.

Like the "crop circles are alien communications" argument, it really seems like a low yield methodology and a highly inefficient method of communication.

Who said this was an attempt at communication? If I go by your house and drop off the answers to tomorrows math test in your mailbox there is no indication that I want to communicate with you.

Instead, this may be a hint. Something they want us to take note of. I would venture to say that what they want us to notice is the biological coating. However, people are missing the message and are caught up in the belief that these are technological devices.

Last edited:
Hmm...

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the implants are real, and from an intelligent, advanced civilization.

We may not recognize them as technology at all. They may utilize off-world resources (from the asteroid field or somesuch) as materials, reconfigure them with nanotech, and implant them in us for whatever reason. I find the biologically inert coating the most fascinating part of evidence. So, maybe.

However, on the flip side, if the civilization were sufficiently advanced enough, they should be able to implant whatever they want in us without us knowing -- molecule sized RFID tags as an example.

So it would seem either they're not all that advanced, or there's a bit of theatre involved.

What would you want to use implants for?

-- tracking (like we do wild animals)
-- health monitoring
-- control (maybe one of the first things they'd do to an abductee is put a control chip in their body to override any violent action for the next time they're abducted)

What I find most unlikely is the Strieber hypothesis that the implants "uplift" some of us and give us new abilities. If they are real, and associated with whatever's doing the abductions, they're to the abductor's benefit, not ours methinks.

If the implants that Leir removed from abductees are legit then they were most likely placed in the bodies of abductees in order for us to find them and remove them. Otherwise, they could be placed in areas of the body that are inaccessible and would be made of materials that we would not readily pick up as foreign.

In fact, abductees do report aliens doing just this, placing implants in heir brain, deep in their bodies, etc. So I think it's fascinating that Leir's implants are removed from the hands and feet.

Are there any other studies or medical professionals that support this claim other Dr. Lier?

I would say no because Leir missed the mark, in my opinion. Leir believed these objects were extraterrestrial technological devices. There really is no evidence for such and I would be surprised if any credible scientist backed him up. However, the biological coating is what, I've heard, that many professionals found interesting, and off the record-wise.

Who said this was an attempt at communication? If I go by your house and drop off the answers to tomorrows mat test in your mailbox there is no indication that I want to communicate with you.

Instead, this may be a hint. Something they want us to take note of. I would venture to say that what they want us to notice is the biological coating. However, people are missing the message and are caught up in the belief that these are technological devices.

You're passing me information, but you aren't communicating? OK.

So, what is the "hint" that the aliens are trying to give us? Why would they pick such an expensive, risky, inefficient, and obscure means of trying to "pass that hint" along? To date, Lier may have been the only person pursuing it, making their audience pretty darn small.

It would not surprise me if aliens who might visit the earth or groups of human beings already here, implanted tracking and monitoring devices in their subjects of interest. [edit: I'm not saying that is what these alleged implants are] It would surprise me if they sought to "give us a hint" about something (presumably medical in nature) by implanting things into my or other peoples bodies in hopes they might be discovered and studied.

Last edited:
There are a lot of different ways metallic objects can enter the body. This is a very specific article looking at how surgeries can leave tiny amounts of metallic residue, metal particles and filings that will then appear on MRI's.
http://www.researchgate.net/profile...omandibular_joint/file/e0b49529fbff40e367.pdf

To date, only Leir talks about the supposedly unique coating that appears on these objects and how there is no inflammation, but keep in mind these things are happening in the body and only he is saying that it's unique or strange. These effects might just be a very natural response to foreign objects in the body depending on their composition. Reports of these implants being from meteorites is overblown. That refers to the nature of the metals found in these supposed implants. As stated above this is problematic on two levels: 1) these elements are all naturally occurring in the body 2) the levels of the tests used by Leir as stated on his website are not accurate nor reliable enough to make the type of isotopic ratio claims he makes. There is another testing level required to confirm that type of science and it's very cost prohibitive. Most implant discussion is surrounded by unconfirmed content and attempts to blind the reader with science. Check out the graphs on Leir's site - what are we to make of such claims? Has any of it been independently confirmed, ever? If it were it would've been international news. This is all a construction.

On L.A. Marzulli's The Watchers DVD set they exambined Dr. Leir's objects with a scanning electron microscope. They found very small structures on the objects they speculated were "carbon nano-tubes" possibly used to communicate on some Star Trek-like "subspace frequency".

I'm too ignorant on the subject to evaluate the validity of such speculation, but I hope Dr. Leir's apprentices will do further analysis on them. Could be interesting.

You're passing me information, but you aren't communicating? OK.

So, what is the "hint" that the aliens are trying to give us? Why would they pick such an expensive, risky, inefficient, and obscure means of trying to "pass that hint" along? To date, Lier may have been the only person pursuing it, making their audience pretty darn small.

It would not surprise me if aliens who might visit the earth or groups of human beings already here, implanted tracking and monitoring devices in their subjects of interest. [edit: I'm not saying that is what these alleged implants are] It would surprise me if they sought to "give us a hint" about something (presumably medical in nature) by implanting things into my or other peoples bodies in hopes they might be discovered and studied.

Please don't take offense to this, but are you reading the posts before replying? I've stated it several times now. There's no indication these alleged implants are technological devices or used for monitoring. If they are real they seem to be placed in part of the body where they can easily be removed. The metal itself is likely worthless. It's the biological coating that is of interest.

Back