Yep — or shall I say: The dangers were obviously known right from the start by people high-up in the chain who lied to the public, calling it "safe & effective" — while pushing it with mass propaganda and mandates. But how much of the mass vax...
FYI. Came through my FB feed. Can't vouch for it but is saying stuff I've heard floated for a few years.
"Naomi Wolf nails it:
The biggest shocker in the Pfizer docs isn’t the side effects we’ve been aware of, it’s that the vaccine is designed...
Neuroethics Now
Investigator Jesse Beltran details his meetings with 40 members of Congress where he presented evidence that MK Ultra-style programs are continuing today. He discusses new legislation, the Neuro Safeguard Act, designed to stop...
I still really doubt it. There has been no shortage of grifters and conmen since the beginning. Rick Doty so thoroughly poisoned the well those stories are still being told to guys like Grusch to this day. Either way, other people are doing...
I still really doubt it. There has been no shortage of grifters and conmen since the beginning. Rick Doty so thoroughly poisoned the well those stories are still being told to guys like Grusch to this day. Either way, other people are doing...
Just came across the 1940 'My Favorite Wife' with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. Excellent. The interplay between Grant and Dunne and then Randolph Scott gives me the sense of a group of friends having a hey-old time. Just pure fun. No heavy lifting. :)
"Penny Serenade" 1941 - Irene Dunne & Cary Grant ('41): Dunne and Grant fall in love over a spinning record.
"Great movie, heartbreaking, beautiful."
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1822742789084591
I am also a big fan of period pieces, especially British sci-fi, war dramas and comedies. They're all quite visually stunning. The Bishop's Wife is one of my favourites, but then I'm an enormous fan of Cary Grant. His sense of dialogue timing...
This is precisely the curious thing: at that moment, everyone who was there was certain that it must have been some ordinary plane. Only days later, when more sightings were reported, did I start to ask myself questions.
Like, wait a minute, how...
Wow, great summary. Sounds like it was interesting. I'm old enough to have been taken as a wee sprout into the houses of old Victorians themselves - people born as far back as 1880, even 1870. The one outstanding memory is the smell of dust...
Smaller windows give a more claustrophobic feel and make it hard to see anything that is coming toward the house. And they often had plantings around them to obscure the house even further. Victorian houses are often a maze of smaller rooms...
To begin with, you should know that there were TWO UFO flaps in Belgium at the time: the first in 1989-1991 and a second in November 1997.
The first is known worldwide, the second much less so. Nevertheless, there was a lot of coverage of this in...
Good video. More balanced than the usual. However, it still falls under the assumption that AI — this new intelligence, will fall under human governance, when human intelligence will be to AI as monkeys are to us. The PTB know this, and that's...
By trolling I take it you are referring to myself. However as who has paid for a lifetime membership both as a customer and a listener of twenty years. I will continue to state my opinion not just the ones you choose to like.
I would highly recommend because it's not bad for a small regional event. Joshua Cutchin was there talking about how our expectations can change the nature of the experience. Kevin Lee Wilson talked about haunted houses and the architecture of...
A favorite of mine - do we have anyone contemporary to match Peter Ustinov? He tells a great story that has relevance to the topic of this thread at 20:17 in the video below. [The entire 23:00 minutes is a delight but the relevant potion is at...
The following coincidence reminds me of one similar incident that a friend told me about many years ago - he was traveling somewhere in South America, maybe Patagonia in Argentina. He was in the Andes on a hike with a very small group of people -...
Pretty much. I knew of a couple who were "polyamorous". They were friends of friends, but the male partner pissed off a lot of people because he treated certain spaces as his own personal hunting grounds and ended up hurting and using a lot of...