Just came across the 1940 'My Favorite Wife' with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. Excellent. The interplay between Grant and Dunne and then Randolph Scott gives me the sense of a group of friends having a hey-old time. Just pure fun. No heavy lifting. :)
I would highly recommend because it's not bad for a small regional event. Joshua Cutchin was there talking about how our expectations can change the nature of the experience. Kevin Lee Wilson talked about haunted houses and the architecture of...
Pretty much. I knew of a couple who were "polyamorous". They were friends of friends, but the male partner pissed off a lot of people because he treated certain spaces as his own personal hunting grounds and ended up hurting and using a lot of...
I am, but I don't have a crap ton of free time these days to just take off and start asking questions. I tried asking the question on the UFO subreddit, but they want me to report my sightings (they are trialing a reporting tool for 30 days) so...
@Red But aren't you even curious? Especially what the owners of the land would say. But hey - you'd be right in keeping with every other UFO report these days, especially one coming out from the US government (Tic-Tac) - 30 years old, all...
Yep — Polyamory can ( and did ) work for the originating community, and apparently thrives in certain places today — like Portland. However, my investigations into online communities and in-person meet-ups, revealed extensive self-serving...
@Red But aren't you even curious? Especially what the owners of the land would say. But hey - you'd be right in keeping with every other UFO report these days, especially one coming out from the US government (Tic-Tac) - 30 years old, all...
@Red What a trooper you are to have actually made a stab at answering my questions. Thank you! If I was a MUFON Investigator, though, you would not get away with sliding past the shank of my questions. :) If I were you I'd be taking at least 2...
Not sure of size, there is a very tall hill directly behind that was maybe 150 yards from the road. The light was yellow. It was 11 at night and I was alone, so not inclined to stop. But for some reason, that is the one that scared me...
This video is an important example as to why there is a serious problem with current mainstream media news coverage. Why the egregious lies of an outlet like CNN needs a handslap. The depth of information conveyed - and the profound historical...
CNN has been banned (illegally) from the press pool in following the president around. In leu is the “my pillow guy’s” (former crack head Mike Lindell) news channel dubbed Lindell TV. I am truly embarrassed as an American, and would just like to...
Maybe you are right but he has removed more dreams and brought harm to more people than I can imagine. When he took office I agreed with a lot of what he said. I see him now as a manipulator and Tyrant who is power crazy and wants the world to...
Ah, Time Travel is such a romantic idea! We can get pulled in pretty fast - we want so to believe. However .... bogus. Totally unbelievable.
His story doesn't hang together - he was there in 2023 and Trump's picture as President was on the wall...
Oh yeah, polyamory requires communication, empathy, and consent. It's not for me, but if it works for other people that's great. People post their "opening up the marriage" stories on Reddit all the time. And it usually ends badly for the...
Yep — Polyamory can ( and did ) work for the originating community, and apparently thrives in certain places today — like Portland. However, my investigations into online communities and in-person meet-ups, revealed extensive self-serving...
Ah, Time Travel is such a romantic idea! We can get pulled in pretty fast - we want so to believe. However .... bogus. Totally unbelievable.
His story doesn't hang together - he was there in 2023 and Trump's picture as President was on the wall...
Oh yeah, polyamory requires communication, empathy, and consent. It's not for me, but if it works for other people that's great. People post their "opening up the marriage" stories on Reddit all the time. And it usually ends badly for the...
Comment ( no need to air )
Ha ! Oberon Zel. What a character !
In 2021, Oberon approved a refinement to the definition of the word "polyamory", which I had published on a website about the subject.
In the updated ( and current ) definition (...
I'd probably do some of that today if my sighting was more recent, but this was 30 years ago and my own memory is fuzzy and the dates are lost to history.
@Red What a trooper you are to have actually made a stab at answering my questions. Thank you! If I was a MUFON Investigator, though, you would not get away with sliding past the shank of my questions. :) If I were you I'd be taking at least 2...
A military whistleblower, JP, details his firsthand experience inside a secret U.S. government facility in Alabama where he witnessed a time travel program. He describes a massive room, the size of a football field, containing large portals or...
From the SOAR program in Aiken to the GATE classrooms nationwide, CIA experiments were hidden in plain sight — and Cognitive neuroscientist Dr. Julia Mossbridge believes she might have been in one such program as a child.
That's what Julia's Mom...
you guys seen this?
THIS WEEK, THE Central Intelligence Agency posted its CIA Records Search Tool database online, making roughly 930,000 declassified documents—over 12 million pages in all—widely accessible for the first time. Since no one has...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 27, 2026
www.theparacast.com
MUFON researcher and benefactor Greg Cisko takes new looks at the Aztec, NM crash/retrieval and other cases this week on The Paracast.
The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
A military whistleblower, JP, details his firsthand experience inside a secret U.S. government facility in Alabama where he witnessed a time travel program. He describes a massive room, the size of a football field, containing large portals or...