CNN has been banned (illegally) from the press pool in following the president around. In leu is the “my pillow guy’s” (former crack head Mike Lindell) news channel dubbed Lindell TV. I am truly embarrassed as an American, and would just like to...
Maybe you are right but he has removed more dreams and brought harm to more people than I can imagine. When he took office I agreed with a lot of what he said. I see him now as a manipulator and Tyrant who is power crazy and wants the world to...
Ah, Time Travel is such a romantic idea! We can get pulled in pretty fast - we want so to believe. However .... bogus. Totally unbelievable.
His story doesn't hang together - he was there in 2023 and Trump's picture as President was on the wall...
Oh yeah, polyamory requires communication, empathy, and consent. It's not for me, but if it works for other people that's great. People post their "opening up the marriage" stories on Reddit all the time. And it usually ends badly for the...
Yep — Polyamory can ( and did ) work for the originating community, and apparently thrives in certain places today — like Portland. However, my investigations into online communities and in-person meet-ups, revealed extensive self-serving...
Ah, Time Travel is such a romantic idea! We can get pulled in pretty fast - we want so to believe. However .... bogus. Totally unbelievable.
His story doesn't hang together - he was there in 2023 and Trump's picture as President was on the wall...
Oh yeah, polyamory requires communication, empathy, and consent. It's not for me, but if it works for other people that's great. People post their "opening up the marriage" stories on Reddit all the time. And it usually ends badly for the...
Comment ( no need to air )
Ha ! Oberon Zel. What a character !
In 2021, Oberon approved a refinement to the definition of the word "polyamory", which I had published on a website about the subject.
In the updated ( and current ) definition (...
I'd probably do some of that today if my sighting was more recent, but this was 30 years ago and my own memory is fuzzy and the dates are lost to history.
@Red What a trooper you are to have actually made a stab at answering my questions. Thank you! If I was a MUFON Investigator, though, you would not get away with sliding past the shank of my questions. :) If I were you I'd be taking at least 2...
A military whistleblower, JP, details his firsthand experience inside a secret U.S. government facility in Alabama where he witnessed a time travel program. He describes a massive room, the size of a football field, containing large portals or...
From the SOAR program in Aiken to the GATE classrooms nationwide, CIA experiments were hidden in plain sight — and Cognitive neuroscientist Dr. Julia Mossbridge believes she might have been in one such program as a child.
That's what Julia's Mom...
you guys seen this?
THIS WEEK, THE Central Intelligence Agency posted its CIA Records Search Tool database online, making roughly 930,000 declassified documents—over 12 million pages in all—widely accessible for the first time. Since no one has...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 27, 2026
www.theparacast.com
MUFON researcher and benefactor Greg Cisko takes new looks at the Aztec, NM crash/retrieval and other cases this week on The Paracast.
The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
A military whistleblower, JP, details his firsthand experience inside a secret U.S. government facility in Alabama where he witnessed a time travel program. He describes a massive room, the size of a football field, containing large portals or...
Not sure of size, there is a very tall hill directly behind that was maybe 150 yards from the road. The light was yellow. It was 11 at night and I was alone, so not inclined to stop. But for some reason, that is the one that scared me...
Maybe you are right but he has removed more dreams and brought harm to more people than I can imagine. When he took office I agreed with a lot of what he said. I see him now as a manipulator and Tyrant who is power crazy and wants the world to...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 27, 2026
www.theparacast.com
MUFON researcher and benefactor Greg Cisko takes new looks at the Aztec, NM crash/retrieval and other cases this week on The Paracast.
The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
That's too harsh for me. I have no ill will of that scale toward anyone. Sure — criticize him, get him voted out, or hope he has some kind of revelation. I don't even know if any of that would matter. He'd just be replaced by another uniparty...
We disagree on politics and AI that's all.
You think AI is a puppet and Trump is amazing.
I think AI is amazing and Trump is a puppet
We'll just leave it at that :p
We disagree on politics and AI that's all.
You think AI is a puppet and Trump is amazing.
I think AI is amazing and Trump is a puppet
We'll just leave it at that :p
Not really. You can tell I'm not a materialist by the way I refer to consciousness and intelligence are emergent non-material phenomena. More specifically, I'm an "expanded naturalist", where everything that exists is ultimately a product of...
Dr. McCullough explains why the COVID-19 vaccine campaign changed the way he viewed vaccine policy, why he believes parents should ask harder questions about the childhood vaccine schedule, and why he argues that vaccine safety concerns have too...
Investigative journalist James Corbett of The Corbett Report – Solutions Watch has published a strong follow-up to the Allison Inquiry, built around witness interviews conducted by Dan Dicks of Press For Truth.
Dan Dicks with James Corbett —...
Comment ( no need to air )
Ha ! Oberon Zel. What a character !
In 2021, Oberon approved a refinement to the definition of the word "polyamory", which I had published on a website about the subject.
In the updated ( and current ) definition (...