Latest activity

  • Gene Steinberg
    Oberon Zell, called “The Father of Modern Paganism,” in 1967 was the first to claim the identity of “Pagan,” incorporating the Church of All Worlds in 1968 and publishing Green Egg magazine for 57 years. An initiate in several different magickal...
    • OZ by Peter Fae.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    I didn't say "promised" either. I said he didn't keep his word — and a man is only as good as his word. So there. Am I wrong? I thought you said you weren't an apologist — but you're sure acting like one. More of the same. Oh please — It's...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    The last several years here I have been fascinated with various cults and belief systems, and it is my unvarnished opinion that you have been ultimately sucked into the abyss. However, if it makes you feel whole, then so be it, as there is no...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    Freeing who? I suppose he’s freeing US citizens just as Benito Mussolini freed the Italians.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Reality Check Like Sabine Hossenfelder, I Was Offered Money to Tell You AI Will Kill Us Published September 2026
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    The World Ended In 2012... We Just Didn't Realize It
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    The Joe Satriani Version . . .
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    And finally — here's the answer . . .
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    Great stories @Red ! One point: were these sightings during the day, early evening, or night? How intriguing. Same stretch of highway. What color? How big? Was it close to you, or far away? Did you notice it as you were zooming down the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Red's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I have two, both at night. And on the same stretch of road on a back highway that runs sorta parallel with the interstate, but I would sometimes take home so I wouldn't have to deal with the freeway. One was a light hovering over a cornfield...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I was scrolling through my Memories on Facebook when I came across a post from back in 2019 reporting on the Tic-Tac videos (I think). What followed was this exchange between a friend in England and myself - Friend: "Saw a UFO over the Dearne...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    Yep Yep Mockingbird ended in 1963. That's different, but no question that the MSM is "captured" — mainly by big tech and big industry in league with some government agencies. Yep Actually Trump has never been "universally loved". I and many...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Now you're talking. I've had this discussion with AI a number of times now, and as I was saying, what it boils down to is that is is a thinking thing — the "I think — therefore I am." argument, which is one of philosophy's strongest positions on...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    What is a life form? How are you defining a life form? You're taking a term taken from biology used to describe life forms that are entities that are living, such as a plant, animal, or fungus. What is the life form of AI? Where do you find it...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Haha Haha.
    Seen today on a signboard while driving through Southern Ontario:
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    The issue of "alignment" repeatedly identifies why AI is dangerous to humanity. It is not human; it has no emotions; it has no sense of right or wrong and even when given rules to follow it breaks them whenever it wants. There is no motivation...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Seen today on a signboard while driving through Southern Ontario:
    • 1000015973.jpg
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    What I like about America is the way they have two opposites. They have AI which is really intelligent and then they have Trump who is really stupid.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    There seems to be a disconnect between what I'm actually saying and how it's being interpreted. To clarify, I'm not "anthropomorphizing" in the usual sense. Rather — in the absence of substrate bias, I see AI as a genuinely intelligent form of...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Trolling.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Personal UFO Stories.
    I have two, both at night. And on the same stretch of road on a back highway that runs sorta parallel with the interstate, but I would sometimes take home so I wouldn't have to deal with the freeway. One was a light hovering over a cornfield...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    I don't believe you. You haven't taken the subject seriously yet. And so long as you keep calling it a "conspiracy theory" you're just proving it over and over again. It's not only old. It's not funny either. If you were actually serious, you...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Western Provinces of Canada Separate? with Like Like.
    @Randall Many thanks. 👍
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I was scrolling through my Memories on Facebook when I came across a post from back in 2019 reporting on the Tic-Tac videos (I think). What followed was this exchange between a friend in England and myself - Friend: "Saw a UFO over the Dearne...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread UFO Over IRAN.
    That's a good question. I don't pay a lot of attention to current UFO reports anymore. So far as I'm concerned, there's no way to know whether or not they're fake, and even if the video is real, there's no way to tell if the craft ( or phenomena...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread UFO Over IRAN with Like Like.
    @Randall What I was meaning was if this had actually happened over Tehran why wasn't it burning up the internet? Pretty spectacular. I think that was what Benny Johnson found strange - on top of no 'community notes'. He was putting out an open...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Agree. 👍 BTW Would be interested in your ruminations on alien visitation being a reality. As much as I'd love it to be true - it's the romantic in me - I have not come across anything convincing - quite. Is there a thread where you discuss this?
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The reason I believe that alien visitation is a reality is because so many accounts fit that description — too many to fair-mindedly dismiss as something else. Beyond that, things get murky really fast. To me — the firsthand witnesses are the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    🙂‍↔️ Not trolling genuine opinion and belief.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    We've been through all this. Troll some other thread.
Back
Top