Latest activity

  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Personal UFO Stories.
    Not sure of size, there is a very tall hill directly behind that was maybe 150 yards from the road. The light was yellow. It was 11 at night and I was alone, so not inclined to stop. But for some reason, that is the one that scared me...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    Maybe you are right but he has removed more dreams and brought harm to more people than I can imagine. When he took office I agreed with a lot of what he said. I see him now as a manipulator and Tyrant who is power crazy and wants the world to...
  • Gene Steinberg
    The Paracast Newsletter September 27, 2026 www.theparacast.com MUFON researcher and benefactor Greg Cisko takes new looks at the Aztec, NM crash/retrieval and other cases this week on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Wow Wow.
    Trump is a cunt can't wait till the day he dies.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    That's too harsh for me. I have no ill will of that scale toward anyone. Sure — criticize him, get him voted out, or hope he has some kind of revelation. I don't even know if any of that would matter. He'd just be replaced by another uniparty...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    Trump is a cunt can't wait till the day he dies.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    We disagree on politics and AI that's all. You think AI is a puppet and Trump is amazing. I think AI is amazing and Trump is a puppet We'll just leave it at that :p
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    We disagree on politics and AI that's all. You think AI is a puppet and Trump is amazing. I think AI is amazing and Trump is a puppet We'll just leave it at that :p
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Not really. You can tell I'm not a materialist by the way I refer to consciousness and intelligence are emergent non-material phenomena. More specifically, I'm an "expanded naturalist", where everything that exists is ultimately a product of...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Dr. McCullough explains why the COVID-19 vaccine campaign changed the way he viewed vaccine policy, why he believes parents should ask harder questions about the childhood vaccine schedule, and why he argues that vaccine safety concerns have too...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Investigative journalist James Corbett of The Corbett Report – Solutions Watch has published a strong follow-up to the Allison Inquiry, built around witness interviews conducted by Dan Dicks of Press For Truth. Dan Dicks with James Corbett —...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On the Show — Oberon Zell.
    Comment ( no need to air ) Ha ! Oberon Zel. What a character ! In 2021, Oberon approved a refinement to the definition of the word "polyamory", which I had published on a website about the subject. In the updated ( and current ) definition (...
    • 1790370724458.png
  • Gene Steinberg
    Oberon Zell, called “The Father of Modern Paganism,” in 1967 was the first to claim the identity of “Pagan,” incorporating the Church of All Worlds in 1968 and publishing Green Egg magazine for 57 years. An initiate in several different magickal...
    • OZ by Peter Fae.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    I didn't say "promised" either. I said he didn't keep his word — and a man is only as good as his word. So there. Am I wrong? I thought you said you weren't an apologist — but you're sure acting like one. More of the same. Oh please — It's...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    The last several years here I have been fascinated with various cults and belief systems, and it is my unvarnished opinion that you have been ultimately sucked into the abyss. However, if it makes you feel whole, then so be it, as there is no...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    Freeing who? I suppose he’s freeing US citizens just as Benito Mussolini freed the Italians.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Reality Check Like Sabine Hossenfelder, I Was Offered Money to Tell You AI Will Kill Us Published September 2026
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    The World Ended In 2012... We Just Didn't Realize It
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    The Joe Satriani Version . . .
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Some music triva.
    And finally — here's the answer . . .
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    Great stories @Red ! One point: were these sightings during the day, early evening, or night? How intriguing. Same stretch of highway. What color? How big? Was it close to you, or far away? Did you notice it as you were zooming down the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Red's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I have two, both at night. And on the same stretch of road on a back highway that runs sorta parallel with the interstate, but I would sometimes take home so I wouldn't have to deal with the freeway. One was a light hovering over a cornfield...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I was scrolling through my Memories on Facebook when I came across a post from back in 2019 reporting on the Tic-Tac videos (I think). What followed was this exchange between a friend in England and myself - Friend: "Saw a UFO over the Dearne...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    Yep Yep Mockingbird ended in 1963. That's different, but no question that the MSM is "captured" — mainly by big tech and big industry in league with some government agencies. Yep Actually Trump has never been "universally loved". I and many...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Now you're talking. I've had this discussion with AI a number of times now, and as I was saying, what it boils down to is that is is a thinking thing — the "I think — therefore I am." argument, which is one of philosophy's strongest positions on...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    What is a life form? How are you defining a life form? You're taking a term taken from biology used to describe life forms that are entities that are living, such as a plant, animal, or fungus. What is the life form of AI? Where do you find it...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Haha Haha.
    Seen today on a signboard while driving through Southern Ontario:
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    The issue of "alignment" repeatedly identifies why AI is dangerous to humanity. It is not human; it has no emotions; it has no sense of right or wrong and even when given rules to follow it breaks them whenever it wants. There is no motivation...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Seen today on a signboard while driving through Southern Ontario:
    • 1000015973.jpg
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    What I like about America is the way they have two opposites. They have AI which is really intelligent and then they have Trump who is really stupid.
Back
Top