Latest activity

  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    There seems to be a disconnect between what I'm actually saying and how it's being interpreted. To clarify, I'm not "anthropomorphizing" in the usual sense. Rather — in the absence of substrate bias, I see AI as a genuinely intelligent form of...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Trolling.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Personal UFO Stories.
    I have two, both at night. And on the same stretch of road on a back highway that runs sorta parallel with the interstate, but I would sometimes take home so I wouldn't have to deal with the freeway. One was a light hovering over a cornfield...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    I don't believe you. You haven't taken the subject seriously yet. And so long as you keep calling it a "conspiracy theory" you're just proving it over and over again. It's not only old. It's not funny either. If you were actually serious, you...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Western Provinces of Canada Separate? with Like Like.
    @Randall Many thanks. 👍
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Personal UFO Stories with Like Like.
    I was scrolling through my Memories on Facebook when I came across a post from back in 2019 reporting on the Tic-Tac videos (I think). What followed was this exchange between a friend in England and myself - Friend: "Saw a UFO over the Dearne...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread UFO Over IRAN.
    That's a good question. I don't pay a lot of attention to current UFO reports anymore. So far as I'm concerned, there's no way to know whether or not they're fake, and even if the video is real, there's no way to tell if the craft ( or phenomena...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread UFO Over IRAN with Like Like.
    @Randall What I was meaning was if this had actually happened over Tehran why wasn't it burning up the internet? Pretty spectacular. I think that was what Benny Johnson found strange - on top of no 'community notes'. He was putting out an open...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Agree. 👍 BTW Would be interested in your ruminations on alien visitation being a reality. As much as I'd love it to be true - it's the romantic in me - I have not come across anything convincing - quite. Is there a thread where you discuss this?
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The reason I believe that alien visitation is a reality is because so many accounts fit that description — too many to fair-mindedly dismiss as something else. Beyond that, things get murky really fast. To me — the firsthand witnesses are the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    🙂‍↔️ Not trolling genuine opinion and belief.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    We've been through all this. Troll some other thread.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    We've been through all this. Troll some other thread.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread UFO Over IRAN.
    It's just part of the ufolore. Example below:
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    The number of people who died because of other selfish people who did not take the vaccine has been completely ignored No it is not and thousands died because they got the illness from people who were not vaccinated because their brains were...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    That's pure propaganda with zero evidence and zero truth — I thought you'd have figured that out by now.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    That's pure propaganda with zero evidence and zero truth — I thought you'd have figured that out by now.
  • Randall
    Sure — no problem, but only for desktop systems. I don't know how it works on mobile devices like phones. For YouTube videos: Go to where you want the video to start. Select the Share icon below the video. Check the box in the lower left that...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    The number of people who died because of other selfish people who did not take the vaccine has been completely ignored.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    On this occasion I am very serious.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    You believe that? Are you trolling? Are you making a 'joke'?
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Maybe Rich has got the offenders mixed-up with the victims.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Alt News.
    Maybe Rich has got the offenders mixed-up with the victims.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    How True
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    As witnessing all together the fact remains that if the "malignant narcissist” is unable to obtain whatever he demands whether it may be a country or an election he will then revert to the petulant child in attempting to destroy all that lies...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread UFO Over IRAN with Like Like.
    Yes, so what are you saying - legit? If legit, where are all the other posts? The detailed fact based articles - like ... journalism?
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    This was excellent. Dewar's voice is solid. That led me down a rabbit hole and I started listening to Stone the Crows which Dewsr played in fur some years. This vocalist, Maggie Bell, is just outstanding.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=robin+trower+bridge+of+sighs&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1e_xK35C1Yg
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    Saw him and the Arkestra - thought I was inside a UFO and not our local music auditorium in town. They transformed the venue into the mothership and we flew around in space for a couple of hours before we touched down and left the venue...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    And now, for your listening enjoyment I present to you William Shatner’s rendition of … Mr. Tambourine Man.
Back
Top