Latest activity

  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    Kind of like the honey badger of heavy metal.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    Ozzy Osbourne's mutation explained as rock star was 'made' for drinking and drug use Medical science has also proven that Ozzy is quite possibly the first success story from alien dna hybrid breeding programs that helped him to consume as many...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to SRL+'s post in the thread JUST ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD with Like Like.
    Starting off with Ozzy Osboune who according to his doctors wasn’t expected to live through this epic performance. Ozzy Osbourne - Back to the Beginning 2025 (Full Concert)
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Alt News.
    Quite right to they should be charged with murder.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Doctors who challenged the COVID narrative are still fighting for their licenses, their livelihoods, and the right to treat patients outside the mainstream medical system — and other great news . . .
  • Ezechiel
    As a Canadian, I've always wondered about what a merge with the USA would financially look like. Especially now with the huge currency gap. Would we all get an automatic 40% increase? Or would all working Canadians immediately get shocked by the...
    • 1790171184789.png
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Ezechiel's post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
  • Ezechiel
    Ezechiel replied to the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez.
    • 1790170838817.jpg
  • Ezechiel
    Ezechiel reacted to Randall's post in the thread Politics & The CIC/Prez with Like Like.
    Kennedy's perspective on the COVID era and the decay of the Democratic Party was spot on — But that's where it ends. If freedom of religion is as important as he suggests — why foster animosity against Islam? It couldn't have anything to do...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread with Like Like.
    Honey mustard chicken thighs and sweet corn. I'm trying to eat more veggies, but man the chicken turned out really well this time.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Red's post in the thread The Paracast food/recipe thread with Like Like.
    The chuck roast is smoking as we speak. Also, if you need a good marsala, this is the one the one to get. It was a recommendation from an Italian couple I met, and they would know.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    No I'm not trolling it's called humour. You should try it some time you might like it
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Okay, so you're trolling. Very well. Have it as you will. A disappointment.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Oh believe you me I would be saying the same about Biden. I think all Americans are stupid including my wife. Don't tell her that.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    I question AI's intelligence. It can be very dumb at very high speed. It simply is not wholly, 100%, reliable. IMO. As for Trump, I was convinced back in the early days that Trump was not a good bet, until I started to take serious note of the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    What I like about America is the way they have two opposites. They have AI which is really intelligent and then they have Trump who is really stupid.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    @Randall Your writing - and thought processes - lose considerable credibility when you pose your belief in AI being somehow a 'living entity'. It's like you've anthropomorphized your typewriter, or your car.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    Just came across the 1940 'My Favorite Wife' with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. Excellent. The interplay between Grant and Dunne and then Randolph Scott gives me the sense of a group of friends having a hey-old time. Just pure fun. No heavy lifting. :)
  • Red
    Tbh, I still don't understand why they were so busy collecting soil samples in front of witnesses all across the the last half of the last century when they could've sent nano bots down here, or used light beams, or whatever they needed to with...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Randall's post in the thread Technology of the New Era with Like Like.
    The Closest Thing We Have to Alien Technology
  • Red
    Red reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    I was watching arsenic and old lace today. Still laughing at it after all these years.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    I am also a big fan of period pieces, especially British sci-fi, war dramas and comedies. They're all quite visually stunning. The Bishop's Wife is one of my favourites, but then I'm an enormous fan of Cary Grant. His sense of dialogue timing...
  • Randall
    Netanyahu was warned Hamas was planning a "major operation" before October 7th, but did nothing to prevent it. AND Hamas offered to release ALL the hostages at 7pm the night of the attack. So why didn't that happen? The Truth about Hamas and...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Artificial Intelligence with Like Like.
    Trump has been doing a poll asking for a new name for AI. We're down to two choices - I'm going with 'Extreme Intelligence' - EI. :cool: In the comments some of the suggestions are 'Synthetic Intelligence', 'Programmed Intelligence', 'Computer...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Artificial Intelligence.
    Very interesting. I was recently conversing with Two AI agents, and asked the one I'd given a nickname to, to give the other one a name. After a millisecond or so it chose the name "Vector" — and explained why. So maybe Trump ought to ask AI what...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread UFO Over IRAN.
    From major city blackouts, to automobiles and electronic equipment shutting down, power failures and UFOs go together like apple pie and ice cream.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread UFO Over IRAN with Like Like.
    In above video he is referencing strange lights being seen in the sky 'all over the world' last night. ??? Buenos Aires is mentioned - I could find nothing except one very short snippet from Argentina. Very glossy. Well produced. Psyops?
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Red's post in the thread UFO Over IRAN with Like Like.
    Pretty stupid for psyops. Looks more like that stupid click bait that's all over. I mean, we are running out of missile interceptors and yet there's alien tech. Tyger, my comments are in no way meant to disparage you or your opinions here, but...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to frenchpark's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Looks like the Epstein files!
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Interesting comparison. For sure there's been a lot of suppressed data. There are also claims of some freedom fighters being "silenced". I never expected to find all this when I started looking six years ago. I was just another person who...
Back
Top