The chuck roast is smoking as we speak. Also, if you need a good marsala, this is the one the one to get. It was a recommendation from an Italian couple I met, and they would know.
Absolutely. I'd say it's a foul to start a thread dedicated to only one pov. I'd be averse to that kind of 'policing'. When I post a thread I'm looking for a genuine diversity of views.
Another thing that really fascinates me is how they do the witchy stuff with sound/lighting and really no special effects. It's a brilliant movie all around.
Another thing that really fascinates me is how they do the witchy stuff with sound/lighting and really no special effects. It's a brilliant movie all around.
"Workers were seen in a social media video fleeing from rapid floodwaters in Nepal. Catastrophic floods and landslides struck the Himalayan border between Nepal and Tibet on Wednesday (Aug 26), leaving at least 160 people dead and hundreds...
Chinese Border CCTV Footage
CCTV Captures Horrifying Moment Flash Flood Surges Across Nepal-China Border
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2433609890467540
Watching the devastating flooding in Nepal and the people trying to outrun the rush of mud and water, someone commented -
Tip: if you're gonna run from something don't run with it. Perpendicular. Climb up if you're gonna try and escape.
OH YES!!!! Absolutely one of my favorite films! The depiction of 1950s Greenwich Village NY. Superb. And what a fun story. So many great moments like with Ernie Kovacs and Jack Lemmon. :)
It won't end well for Trump, the american people, or anyone — The only President maybe worse was Nixon.
The REAL reason for Trump's trade war with Canada
"The Bishop's Wife" (1947) with Cary Grant, Loretta Young, and David Niven
I am gravitating to 1940s films. I get engrossed in the physical culture depicted - the sets - like in "The Bishop's Wife" all the wood-paneled rooms. In "The Fallen...
Not really a recipe, but Kraft Toasted Sesame Dressing is one of the tastiest marinades I've used. So far, I've used it only on chicken thighs, but it's hands down better than all the other marinades I've tried so far this summer.
I totally agree with you here, sometimes the sidebar and adjacent conversations can be lot of fun. And honestly, there's a lot times that conversations have taken a turn into biology, philosophy, folklore, etc, that aren't specifically UFO or...
Recipe: Chocolate Ice Cream
Ingredients:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1⅔ cups milk of choice
½ cup honey
½ cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:
In a small pot, combine milk and honey. Bring to a simmer and let simmer on low heat...