Katie Jenkins Metzger [X] -
"If you had trusted the settled science of the day, here is how it would have gone."
1890s: you dose the baby with Bayer's new cough syrup, the non-addictive alternative to morphine, marketed for children. It was...
Katie Jenkins Metzger [X] -
"If you had trusted the settled science of the day, here is how it would have gone."
1890s: you dose the baby with Bayer's new cough syrup, the non-addictive alternative to morphine, marketed for children. It was...
Aaron Siri Because of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, vaccine manufactureres are the only companies in America that cannot be sued for causing injuries. Had they been accountable, many children would not have been injured...
Why Do So Many Still Sleep ?
By now, if there really was a COVID psyop — wouldn't everyone know? Wouldn't they be upset? Wouldn't they want real answers? This isn't all that different from why people refuse to believe in the possibility of alien...
Like Kevin I believe the MJ-12 documents to be a hoax. However, I'd like to know who created them and why. Therefore, I would love to know if Kevin has any idea who Tim Good's source was for the original MJ-12 documents?
This clip features an exploding object ( balloon ) dropped from a "chemplane" in January of 2014. This clip was originally named "Chembomb".
Object Dropped From Chemplane
This is the full in studio cut of board certified internist and cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough® on the Pompa Podcast with Dr Dan Pompa. They cover the laboratory origins of SARS-CoV-2, suppression of early treatment, and unsafe and...
This clip features an exploding object ( balloon ) dropped from a "chemplane" in January of 2014. This clip was originally named "Chembomb".
Object Dropped From Chemplane
Hello everyone,
I am working on a historical case study regarding the later materials of the Betty Andreasson Luca case (post-Raymond Fowler books).
I am trying to locate digital scans or archival records of the two self-published booklets...
Hello everyone,
I am working on a historical case study regarding the later materials of the Betty Andreasson Luca case (post-Raymond Fowler books).
I am trying to locate digital scans or archival records of the two self-published booklets...
Yep — Epoch Times was on this from the start. Way back before the censorship started here, I posted an Epoch Times Investigative Report here. The old Covid-19 News thread is worthy of reviewing. You can see who here was drawn-in by the propaganda...
An excellent summary, analysis and context given for the content of 'the Fauci Diaries'.
The Epoch Times - American Thought Leaders
Top 10 Biggest Revelations From the Fauci Diaries | Jeffrey Tucker
Published August 20, 2026: [Video Run Time...
An excellent summary, analysis and context given for the content of 'the Fauci Diaries'.
Posted this over on the Fauci thread but this is too comprehensive to not post here.
The Epoch Times - American Thought Leaders
Top 10 Biggest Revelations...
Like Kevin I believe the MJ-12 documents to be a hoax. However, I'd like to know who created them and why. Therefore, I would love to know if Kevin has any idea who Tim Good's source was for the original MJ-12 documents?
Like Kevin I believe the MJ-12 documents to be a hoax. However, I'd like to know who created them and why. Therefore, I would love to know if Kevin has any idea who Tim Good's source was for the original MJ-12 documents?
Q. Did you see Disclosure Day? If so — What did you think?
Q. Have you ever changed your basic position on alien visitation? If so — When? From what to what? What is it now?
Q. We seem to be heading into a new Postmodern era of ufology — what do...
Q. Did you see Disclosure Day? If so — What did you think?
Q. Have you ever changed your basic position on alien visitation? If so — When? From what to what? What is it now?
Q. We seem to be heading into a new Postmodern era of ufology — what do...