1. Given your most recent statements regarding the case for Rosewell having E.T. involvement being not very robust anymore, which top cases, aside from Levelland.and Shag Harbour, do you see as having E.T. involvement?
2. What do you make of...
Kevin D. Randle, one of the preeminent guests of The Paracast, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, was an intelligence officer in Iraq and a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has a doctorate in psychology, and master’s degrees in the art of...
Hmm — I sort of buy into some of it — not all of it.
The common theme is "big industry".
Just bear that in mind when thinking of who's got the most to gain or lose.
Us — we're pretty much irrelevant ( useless eaters and all that lovely sentiment ).
THE OUTLAW LEDGER: Canada Is Not a Partner — It's an Empire
Published August 19, 2026: [Video Run Time 13:52] Promethean Updates
"President Trump announced a three-day pause on planned 50% tariffs against Canada, citing a pending deal and...
💡 If Your Antivaxxer Derangement Syndrome ( ADS ) Is Triggered, Read the Following Line in Bold Again . . .
I resonate with this video because I believe that in most cases, parents know what's best for their own kids — more so than the...
1. Given your most recent statements regarding the case for Rosewell having E.T. involvement being not very robust anymore, which top cases, aside from Levelland.and Shag Harbour, do you see as having E.T. involvement?
2. What do you make of...
A.I. generated music videos?
For me there's a disconnect.
I'm not sure exactly how to put it into words.
Is mimicry music?
Is artificial vanilla extract the real thing — even if it tastes the same?
If a Stepford wife isn't a "real wife" — what...
Yea I guess the days of forums are over. Now it's all discord and AI. Still for those of us who still enjoy the old ways this little group is ok and every so often when someone pulls the steak out of Genes heart we even get a message from him...
I am posting the 'Easter Eggs' - putting them here like a bookmark -
Jim Rickards -
Recently, President Trump said something that caught the White House Press Corps. off guard.
“When I get out of office in… let’s say eight or nine years from...
Hannah Arendt’s Resonant Warning About Public Lying in the Age of Anthony Fauci
Habitual government deception produces something more dangerous than false belief. The Fauci era shows how...
From an Arendtian perspective, COVID was not only a medical crisis; it was an epistemological one also. Arendt argued that totalitarianism begins with the destruction of a shared reality. When officials like Fauci treat truth as malleable —...
Yea I guess the days of forums are over. Now it's all discord and AI. Still for those of us who still enjoy the old ways this little group is ok and every so often when someone pulls the steak out of Genes heart we even get a message from him...
BTW I am super aware that Randall's thread has been hijacked. @Randall I'll be cleaning this up - creating a new thread for 'the huddle' posts and move them all over to the new thread. It will happen. :)
Since I have you both @Randall and @Richard Hawkins - and maybe even @Burnt State and @Red - might we have a huddle?
Regarding sizing. I'm aware that when we post we don't always know what size the graphic is going to be - when that happens to...
Literally it's just the five of us with SRL+ lurking in the background like some kind of spiritual guide the way Ricky Poole was back in the day, along with Squirrel who has literally come out of the woodwork along with the occasional odd insert...
Yea I guess the days of forums are over. Now it's all discord and AI. Still for those of us who still enjoy the old ways this little group is ok and every so often when someone pulls the steak out of Genes heart we even get a message from him...
When I posted the ribs, it gave me an option to size down my pic to a thumb nail. It was still pretty good sized for a thumbnail. Yeah, if you want to clean up my thread, I wouldn't complain. Maybe we need to keep the covid stuff to one...
I have started to see people coming on the site who are members but they don't post. Every once in a while someone will post - recently that happened on the Fauci thread. It was great but that thread got snarled up so that's why there is now a...
Yea I guess the days of forums are over. Now it's all discord and AI. Still for those of us who still enjoy the old ways this little group is ok and every so often when someone pulls the steak out of Genes heart we even get a message from him...