Latest activity

  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Literally it's just the five of us with SRL+ lurking in the background like some kind of spiritual guide the way Ricky Poole was back in the day, along with Squirrel who has literally come out of the woodwork along with the occasional odd insert...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    I have started to see people coming on the site who are members but they don't post. Every once in a while someone will post - recently that happened on the Fauci thread. It was great but that thread got snarled up so that's why there is now a...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    I'm on a phone with the forum so for me the photos load as they do and everything fits my screen perfectly. The forum interface does allow you to select a smaller size to use when inserting images. The basic format online for quick loading is...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Some spot on — some contentious. The bottom line for me is that several real-world clinicians were getting very positive results with Ivermectin as part of an early onset COVID protocol prior to the vax, and that so-called "fact checkers" made...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    For years, thousands of Canadians who say they were injured by COVID-19 vaccines have sought recognition, accountability, and answers. Many have shared stories of devastating health complications, financial hardship, and the struggle simply to...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Q Posts - 'Trust the Plan' with Like Like.
    I'm doing a somewhat re-post of Jim Rickards video that was likely recorded more at the beginning of the 2026 year from internal evidence. Stuff he is saying has been bouncing around for a while - this is where I wish there was a Q aficionado who...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    It's easy to resize a graphic on a PC using the built-in resize handles that appear after you insert the image during edit mode. I imagine that doing it on a mobile phone is less intuitive. The XenForo site has some good help pages...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    You mean the ones in the nav bar across the top? Or the ones in the post editing menus? Whatever the case — they're working fine for me on my ancient Win 7 PC.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    BTW I am super aware that Randall's thread has been hijacked. @Randall I'll be cleaning this up - creating a new thread for 'the huddle' posts and move them all over to the new thread. It will happen. :)
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    @Gene Steinberg I haven't done anything. I've experienced no problem my end - I use a laptop, not a phone. Gene, might you know why the drop down menus stopped working for BurntState? He's using a phone.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    But the bigger question is why are all the drip down menus entirely bust? You can't even insert a link here properly.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    Literally it's just the five of us with SRL+ lurking in the background like some kind of spiritual guide the way Ricky Poole was back in the day, along with Squirrel who has literally come out of the woodwork along with the occasional odd insert...
    • k5o-Ly.gif
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Richard Hawkins's post in the thread In A Huddle with Haha Haha.
    Yea just delete all Randall's comments that will free up a zillion terabytes.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    I'm on a phone with the forum so for me the photos load as they do and everything fits my screen perfectly. The forum interface does allow you to select a smaller size to use when inserting images. The basic format online for quick loading is...
  • Burnt State
    1. Given your most recent statements regarding the case for Rosewell having E.T. involvement being not very robust anymore, which top cases, aside from Levelland.and Shag Harbour, do you see as having E.T. involvement? 2. What do you make of...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Randall is fully in favour of COVID vaccines he is going to queue up tomorrow for one.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    Yea just delete all Randall's comments that will free up a zillion terabytes.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Since I have you both @Randall and @Richard Hawkins - and maybe even @Burnt State and @Red - might we have a huddle? Regarding sizing. I'm aware that when we post we don't always know what size the graphic is going to be - when that happens to...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    Oh I see, so these guys are all Buddhists....maybe it was the special Buddhist salute they were doing that confused me.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    I don't imagine Randle falling for the COVID psyop. But given his military background ( and interest in "conspiracy theories" ) I'm curious to know which side of the barricades he landed on . . . Secretary of Defense ( Jan 10 2023 ) "Section...
  • Richard Hawkins
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    I watched and enjoyed them, but the SNL skit really satires the way the Star Trek Universe has gone ( woke ). I won't even try watching the new one featuring Colbert after his bit with the dancing syringes — maybe you'd like it though :p
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Alt News.
    Oh I see, so these guys are all Buddhists....maybe it was the special Buddhist salute they were doing that confused me.
    • Screenshot_20260819-193529.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Judge Pauses Lawsuit After HHS Announces Plan to Create COVID Vaccine Injury Table U.S. District Judge Dabney L. Friedrich ordered the pause after attorney Ray Flores filed a motion to stay the lawsuit for six months. Flores asked the court to...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle.
    I don't imagine Randle falling for the COVID psyop. But given his military background ( and interest in "conspiracy theories" ) I'm curious to know which side of the barricades he landed on . . . Secretary of Defense ( Jan 10 2023 ) "Section...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Star Wars: The Force Awakens.....
    I watched and enjoyed them, but the SNL skit really satires the way the Star Trek Universe has gone ( woke ). I won't even try watching the new one featuring Colbert after his bit with the dancing syringes — maybe you'd like it though :p
  • Richard Hawkins
    What an actual show.? With real people.? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Richard Hawkins
    Kevin D. Randle, one of the preeminent guests of The Paracast, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, was an intelligence officer in Iraq and a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has a doctorate in psychology, and master’s degrees in the art of...
  • Richard Hawkins
    I didn't like the whole Discovery Strange new worlds Star Trek thing. I suppose that's down to age.
  • Richard Hawkins
    To me they're both great sci-fi, but you're not alone. Some folks have a hard time with all the Muppets in Star Wars, but if you can get past that and follow the story line, there are some good spin-offs on TV that have barely any weirdo...
Back
Top