Latest activity

  • Richard Hawkins
    And Then There's . . .
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    I get it
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Hey — whatever works for you. Gene's lucky to have anyone do anything to help.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread On The Show — Kevin D. Randle with Like Like.
    Kevin D. Randle, one of the preeminent guests of The Paracast, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, was an intelligence officer in Iraq and a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has a doctorate in psychology, and master’s degrees in the art of...
  • Gene Steinberg
    Kevin D. Randle, one of the preeminent guests of The Paracast, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, was an intelligence officer in Iraq and a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has a doctorate in psychology, and master’s degrees in the art of...
    • kevinrandle.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Star Wars: The Force Awakens.....
    And Then There's . . .
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Star Wars: The Force Awakens.....
    To me they're both great sci-fi, but you're not alone. Some folks have a hard time with all the Muppets in Star Wars, but if you can get past that and follow the story line, there are some good spin-offs on TV that have barely any weirdo...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    Hey — whatever works for you. Gene's lucky to have anyone do anything to help.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    Ya — and BTW, they weren't "anti-vaccination protests". They were anti-mandate protests that included protesting lockdowns and masking and discrimination in general against the non-vaxxed.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    Do you think we are the only two on here that use our real names.?
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    It's not that hard - I do it all the time for my FB feed. Usually the original creator supples all the info in their show notes. Copy-and-paste. Will not be doing that. People can do that for them selves.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    You don't have time to write synopsis Randall and attend all those anti vaccinations protests.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    I see your point, but also don't have time for half the time I already spend here, let alone provide formatted content as if I was a paid agent or reporter — but I'm not, so I'll decide to include text with video links when I feel up to it — and...
  • Richard Hawkins
    My problem with Star wars always was that I could not identify or have empathy for the characters as I could in Star Trek.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread In A Huddle.
    I see your point, but also don't have time for half the time I already spend here, let alone provide formatted content as if I was a paid agent or reporter — but I'm not, so I'll decide to include text with video links when I feel up to it — and...
  • Richard Hawkins
    @Gene Steinberg — The Star Wars universe features several prominent characters who genuinely believed the Galactic Empire or the First Order brought necessary order and security — This is you Gene. It's why you believe ( or maybe believed ) I'm...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    Sure — it's alt news. So it can cover whatever it wants in whatever length of segments it wants. Personally — I found it all interesting. Jaxxen is an excellent investigative journalist. Besides — Nobody has to watch it if they don't want to.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Tyger's post in the thread In A Huddle with Like Like.
    My point was that a preci - a breakdown, a summary of the topics covered in the video - would be helpful for people. Not everyone can dedicate even 20 minutes watching a video on the off-chance something will interest them. Just seems like a good...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Alt News with Like Like.
    You are correct, Nazi thugs were part of the freedom convoy on Canada. These people clogged up cities, delayed the path of emergency vehicles, and even Conservative Premiere, Doug Ford, in ontario wanted them locked up for grinding down the...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Star Wars: The Force Awakens.....
    @Gene Steinberg — The Star Wars universe features several prominent characters who genuinely believed the Galactic Empire or the First Order brought necessary order and security — This is you Gene. It's why you believe ( or maybe believed ) I'm...
    • 1787161560184.png
    • 1787161560202.png
    • 1787161560217.png
    • 1787161560231.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Definitely — Except it's not really the "disease" that costs the money is it? It's just a virus, and blaming the virus is a favorite red herring. It's actually the system that creates and dishes the money out — and the corrupt medical system...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    All of that is beside the point — which you clearly missed.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    COVID was not 'severe in magnitude' - it had a readily available and inexpensive medicine on the shelves - we didn't even need a vaccine. He knew it and squashed it so that the vaccine - which is what he was about - could be rolled out...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    @Burnt State You are clearly listening to the wrong news outlets. Mainstream by any chance? Canadian news? Even US news? Are you aware that Hillary Clinton said the 2016 election she lost was a fraud, was stolen? How she figured Trump did the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Squirrel's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    One factor which may (I don't have proof at this time) may cause some people to have great outcomes and others personal disasters are quite a few reports over time that vaccines in general are not always the same version as the one which passed...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Squirrel's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I would say willingly taking vaccines which did NOT undergo the usual (according to Fauci and others) TEN YEAR testing protocol, would indeed prove there is an epidemic of stupidity travelling about. And it CONTINUES, as we hear in the news that...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Squirrel's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Ditto here.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Squirrel's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Medical secretary Jummai Nache, who lost her legs and use of her hands days after her mandated COVID shot: -- Squirrel
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    They'll need a few fall guys without Presidential Pardons to feed to the masses — the big fish will likely still walk away free.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    SENIOR ADVISOR TO FAUCI JUST PLEADED GUILTY TO CHARGES BROUGHT BY USA DEPT OF JUSTICE... Breaking news Yet another day of doing the work studiously avoided by the NZ legacy media. Just popping in to let you know that yesterday (Aug 18 2026)...
Back
Top