It's not a subject that is very tangible at all. It's hard to grasp or even understand when we are looking at or participating in a high strange event. Consequently, I read a lot of material from Academia.edu that is adjacent to or directly...
It's not a subject that is very tangible at all. It's hard to grasp or even understand when we are looking at or participating in a high strange event. Consequently, I read a lot of material from Academia.edu that is adjacent to or directly...
I would be interested to read your review upon finishing - especially regarding his more esoteric thoughts on the phenomena towards the end of his life.
BS — I didn't "hijack" anything. I'm actually reading what I post.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not legitimate.
So this is a duplicate thread to this one: Whatcha reading, listening to, thinking about?
They should be merged...
Interesting post.
I remember reading about various highly targeted communication tech decades ago too.
Today, some types are used in commercial storefront advertising and performance centers.
Quite a bit of stuff gets buried — like the particle...
That's not valid counterpoint. It fails on two points:
It's a subjectivist fallacy ( applying subjective opinion to obejctive evidence )
It's a straw man ( substituting a different product for the one in question )
You know better than to use...
I would be interested to read your review upon finishing - especially regarding his more esoteric thoughts on the phenomena towards the end of his life.
BS — I didn't "hijack" anything. I'm actually reading what I post.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not legitimate.
So this is a duplicate thread to this one: Whatcha reading, listening to, thinking about?
They should be merged...
I'm not currently reading any UFO or paranormal adjacent material as a lot of the historical fiction novels I've had on my shelf have been calling my name. I'm currently reading Sacajawea by Anna Lee Waldo. I've always enjoyed history written as...
Oh it worked alright — with less than 1% actual efficacy and a list of side-effects ( including death ).
Fortunately for you, you're a tough old goat. You've survived everything — even the vax ( lol ).
Glad you did :)
I only disabled discussions of COVID when the virus was rampant and people were dying in droves. There was a lot of misinformation that resulted in misinformed people dying by ignoring proven solutions.
We can move on now.
The ban is no longer...
After the last show this spring, I think Tim or Geneva said he was back in the hospital with pneumonia. I'll got try to find the post and link it here when I do.
ETA: Tim mentions it in the Preston Dennett thread here: RE: Preston Dennett Update