Latest activity

  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Whatever.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    CIA Whistleblower Discloses Cover-Up of COVID-19 Origins Notice he was also involved in "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena"
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Ivermectin was the first story that went full blown MSM propaganda with the, "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it." campaign. It was obvious propaganda, and it took me less than 20 mins to fact-check the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    BTW I've came across a doctor who was fighting the good fight all through Covid. She and her husband, also a doctor, and a coterie of other doctors, were giving out ivermectin on a routine basis all through the hysteria - they were even going...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day'.
    I went to Disclosure Day with low expectations — and loved it ! Now even Dr. Phil :rolleyes: is getting-in on the movement . . . Dr. Jennice Vilhauer joins Dr. Phil
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    100%. Yeah - wasn't that amazing? After the chase - bang! Dead-stop. How many minutes did she look around her house? Cheesh! And 'the reveal.' Urgh! It was like seeing the cobbled together fantasies of a few un-imaginative 'experiencers' across...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    I'm in agreement with all of that. I was genuinely interest in the first half of the movie and was hoping I was heading towards the same rollercoaster fun ride I was on when I saw Close Encounters of The Third Kind at the theatre when it came...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    “THE REPORT WILL SAY ALIENS ARE DEMONS” Watch Full Episode: DISCLOSURE DAY: Aliens vs. Demons with Pastor Troy Brewer | Going Rogue with Lara Logan | Ep 85 On Episode 85 of 'Going Rogue with Lara Logan', Lara makes a startling prediction about...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    Okay, saw it. Hey, I was so surprised to see Mr Darcy! 😍 Colin Firth! 😍 That was a pleasant surprise. :) Where to start? I won't say much. First off, it was a well-made film - and a great mystery - I was always trying to figure out where the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    Published June 12, 2026: [Video Run Time 11:44] Glenn Beck Show " 'Disclosure Day' is Spielberg's most recent project that has been getting a lot of marketing and media attention. Here are my thoughts after seeing it."
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    No Wonder Fauci Is Pleading The Fifth To be clear, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) did exist slightly before 2003, as the initial outbreak actually began in Guangdong Province, China, in November 2002. However, the virus and the...
  • Randall
    Currently reading: The media said the Canadian truckers were Russian agents, controlled by Vladimir Putin. Justin Trudeau called them extremists. And the government put the country under martial law to stop them. But what’s the real story...
    • 1785629624925.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    An excellent book. You can even get it in PDF here for free !
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) by RFK Jr "Over 1.4 million copies sold despite censorship, boycotts from bookstores and libraries, and hit pieces...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Yes — EM compromises heath. I'm not sure about it activating the vax to produce even worse outcomes — but the whole thing has gotten so bizarre that I wouldn't be surprised. There were similar claims for 4G and 5G — and people are indeed getting...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I came across this recently: "Five years ago Bill Gates told the world that people had 'no choice' avoiding the COVID shot, claiming the unvaxxed would 'endanger their grandparents' and the vaxxed were 100% protected. Every single claim was...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Regarding Fauci - there are innumerable reasons why he's claiming the 5th. Primary, he has to be incredibly careful what he says because if he says anything touching outside the bounds of his federal pardon he could find himself cracking that...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread General Health & Antiaging with Like Like.
    Will This Be The Next Forbidden Topic ?
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Don't even try to make the case that I can't tell the difference between MSM propganda and critical thinking. To those who know me, it's completely laughable to think I've been taken in by "antivaxxer misinformation" and "conspiracy theories" 🤣...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread conspiracy theory music.
    God Help Us All by Five Times August SORRY FOLKS — BUT IT AIN'T OVER Up Next — Age Restricted by YouTube ( watch there ). Jesus... What Happened To Us?" by Five Times August
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Glad you're back in action :) Nevertheless — The "misinformation" was coming mainly from the MSM, and the real "proven solutions" were suppressed, while the unproven ones e.g. the vax, were given Emegency Use Authorization ( precisely because...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread General Health & Antiaging.
    Will This Be The Next Forbidden Topic ?
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    We have one in the can that Geneva cohosted that will be readied soon.
  • T
    ThunderbirdPhoto reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Fauci’s COVID‑origins hearing shows how conspiracy theories became political weapons I think it's important not to get led down conspiratorial ways of thinking so in response to the above videos I encourage people to use their critical thinking...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    I'm glad to hear you are doing much better, Gene, and look forward to hearing new Paracast episodes soon enough.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Fauci’s COVID‑origins hearing shows how conspiracy theories became political weapons I think it's important not to get led down conspiratorial ways of thinking so in response to the above videos I encourage people to use their critical thinking...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Squiddly Diddly's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    Great news Gene, fingers crossed you have a healthy rest of the year.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    I only disabled discussions of COVID when the virus was rampant and people were dying in droves. There was a lot of misinformation that resulted in misinformed people dying by ignoring proven solutions. We can move on now. The ban is no longer...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    And the Story Ain't Over . . .
Back
Top