Latest activity

  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Sure — but what next? This isn't simply water under the bridge. By now the evidence is clear to all but the wilfulkly ignorant, that history and solid evidence has proven that if not for the censorship and sympathy for authoritarian liars in...
  • F
    fitzbew88 replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    So happy to hear from you. :)
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Since you asked . . .
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Glad to hear you are back among us, Gene.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Thanks.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    I'm in agreement with all of that. I was genuinely interest in the first half of the movie and was hoping I was heading towards the same rollercoaster fun ride I was on when I saw Close Encounters of The Third Kind at the theatre when it came...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    Okay, saw it. Hey, I was so surprised to see Mr Darcy! 😍 Colin Firth! 😍 That was a pleasant surprise. :) Where to start? I won't say much. First off, it was a well-made film - and a great mystery - I was always trying to figure out where the...
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/ https://archive.is/SymwC Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site The Army's very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it's even...
  • Squiddly Diddly
    Squiddly Diddly replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Great news Gene, fingers crossed you have a healthy rest of the year.
  • Squiddly Diddly
    Squiddly Diddly replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Fire up the Stingers.
    • IMG_0258.gif
  • Squiddly Diddly
    Squiddly Diddly reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • L
    Lesley Kretai reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Burnt State
    Fun fact, I have a great great grandparent who came from a county adjacent to where most of Penny Royal takes place. Right? I'll probably purchase the Saucers, Spooks, and Kooks documentary this winter when things slow down a little. Excellent...
  • Red
    Fun fact, I have a great great grandparent who came from a county adjacent to where most of Penny Royal takes place. Right? I'll probably purchase the Saucers, Spooks, and Kooks documentary this winter when things slow down a little. Excellent...
  • Red
    I listened to the first Penny Royal season and loved its bizarre dive into folklore, local legends and strange paranormal histories. It is superior to the Hellier material, that I put up alongside The Blair Witch Project as a construction and...
  • Burnt State
    I listened to the first Penny Royal season and loved its bizarre dive into folklore, local legends and strange paranormal histories. It is superior to the Hellier material, that I put up alongside The Blair Witch Project as a construction and...
  • Burnt State
    Have you listened to the podcast Penny Royal? Your musings above immediately brought it to mind. I can relate to being endlessly fascinated, but my fascination is with the deception in UFO spaces, like Mirage Men, Project Beta, etc.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Noted.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics.
    The Global Surveillance Treaty Makes Criticizing the Government a Crime Canada is not bound to enforce the terms until the Government formally ratifies the convention and enacts matching domestic laws. Contact your MPs and say No !
  • kanakaris
    kanakaris reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Government and UFOlogy with Like Like.
    I really love all those old time alien photos. I'll see your degraded betamax still frame and raise you these black and white and other 80's classics. This is a still from the little seen pilot for that classic PBS show Thinking Out Loud...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Glad to hear you are getting better.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Gene Steinberg
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Red
    Here's the link to listen for free: Penny Royal Podcast – A New Podcast of Magic, Mystery and High Strangeness On The Penny Royal Plateau.
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    J. C. R. Licklider MIT Lincoln Laboratory MIT Radiation Laboratory Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN) Semi-Automated Ground Environment (SAGE) The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) System Development Corporation (SDC)
  • Randall
    Here's the link to listen for free: Penny Royal Podcast – A New Podcast of Magic, Mystery and High Strangeness On The Penny Royal Plateau.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Paracast current Status.
    After the last show this spring, I think Tim or Geneva said he was back in the hospital with pneumonia. I'll got try to find the post and link it here when I do. ETA: Tim mentions it in the Preston Dennett thread here: RE: Preston Dennett Update
Back
Top