Latest activity

  • Red
    Red replied to the thread What are you reading?.
    Resurrecting this thread, because Randall hijacked mine. But on the upside, I just picked up The Close Encounters Man.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread What are you reading? with Like Like.
    Yes, I read O'Connell's book quite a while ago. A terrific read.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Maybe in your reality but not mine. Efficacy was better than the flu vaccine.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Oh it worked alright — with less than 1% actual efficacy and a list of side-effects ( including death ). Fortunately for you, you're a tough old goat. You've survived everything — even the vax ( lol ). Glad you did :)
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Haha Haha.
    Whatever.
  • J
    JamesT reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    We have one in the can that Geneva cohosted that will be readied soon.
  • J
    JamesT reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    I'm glad to hear you are doing much better, Gene, and look forward to hearing new Paracast episodes soon enough.
  • J
    JamesT reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    I only disabled discussions of COVID when the virus was rampant and people were dying in droves. There was a lot of misinformation that resulted in misinformed people dying by ignoring proven solutions. We can move on now. The ban is no longer...
  • J
    JamesT reacted to fitzbew88's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    So happy to hear from you. :)
  • J
    JamesT reacted to Red's post in the thread Paracast current Status with Like Like.
    After the last show this spring, I think Tim or Geneva said he was back in the hospital with pneumonia. I'll got try to find the post and link it here when I do. ETA: Tim mentions it in the Preston Dennett thread here: RE: Preston Dennett Update
  • J
    JamesT replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Good news - best wishes 👍
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    But the vax did work.
  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Whatever.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    CIA Whistleblower Discloses Cover-Up of COVID-19 Origins Notice he was also involved in "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena"
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Ivermectin was the first story that went full blown MSM propaganda with the, "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it." campaign. It was obvious propaganda, and it took me less than 20 mins to fact-check the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    BTW I've came across a doctor who was fighting the good fight all through Covid. She and her husband, also a doctor, and a coterie of other doctors, were giving out ivermectin on a routine basis all through the hysteria - they were even going...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day'.
    I went to Disclosure Day with low expectations — and loved it ! Now even Dr. Phil :rolleyes: is getting-in on the movement . . . Dr. Jennice Vilhauer joins Dr. Phil
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    100%. Yeah - wasn't that amazing? After the chase - bang! Dead-stop. How many minutes did she look around her house? Cheesh! And 'the reveal.' Urgh! It was like seeing the cobbled together fantasies of a few un-imaginative 'experiencers' across...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    I'm in agreement with all of that. I was genuinely interest in the first half of the movie and was hoping I was heading towards the same rollercoaster fun ride I was on when I saw Close Encounters of The Third Kind at the theatre when it came...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    “THE REPORT WILL SAY ALIENS ARE DEMONS” Watch Full Episode: DISCLOSURE DAY: Aliens vs. Demons with Pastor Troy Brewer | Going Rogue with Lara Logan | Ep 85 On Episode 85 of 'Going Rogue with Lara Logan', Lara makes a startling prediction about...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    Okay, saw it. Hey, I was so surprised to see Mr Darcy! 😍 Colin Firth! 😍 That was a pleasant surprise. :) Where to start? I won't say much. First off, it was a well-made film - and a great mystery - I was always trying to figure out where the...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Spielberg's 'Disclosure Day' with Like Like.
    Published June 12, 2026: [Video Run Time 11:44] Glenn Beck Show " 'Disclosure Day' is Spielberg's most recent project that has been getting a lot of marketing and media attention. Here are my thoughts after seeing it."
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    No Wonder Fauci Is Pleading The Fifth To be clear, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) did exist slightly before 2003, as the initial outbreak actually began in Guangdong Province, China, in November 2002. However, the virus and the...
  • Randall
    Currently reading: The media said the Canadian truckers were Russian agents, controlled by Vladimir Putin. Justin Trudeau called them extremists. And the government put the country under martial law to stop them. But what’s the real story...
    • 1785629624925.png
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    An excellent book. You can even get it in PDF here for free !
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) by RFK Jr "Over 1.4 million copies sold despite censorship, boycotts from bookstores and libraries, and hit pieces...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Yes — EM compromises heath. I'm not sure about it activating the vax to produce even worse outcomes — but the whole thing has gotten so bizarre that I wouldn't be surprised. There were similar claims for 4G and 5G — and people are indeed getting...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I came across this recently: "Five years ago Bill Gates told the world that people had 'no choice' avoiding the COVID shot, claiming the unvaxxed would 'endanger their grandparents' and the vaxxed were 100% protected. Every single claim was...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Regarding Fauci - there are innumerable reasons why he's claiming the 5th. Primary, he has to be incredibly careful what he says because if he says anything touching outside the bounds of his federal pardon he could find himself cracking that...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread General Health & Antiaging with Like Like.
    Will This Be The Next Forbidden Topic ?
Back
Top