Don't even try to make the case that I can't tell the difference between MSM propganda and critical thinking. To those who know me, it's completely laughable to think I've been taken in by "antivaxxer misinformation" and "conspiracy theories" 🤣...
God Help Us All by Five Times August
SORRY FOLKS — BUT IT AIN'T OVER
Up Next — Age Restricted by YouTube ( watch there ).
Jesus... What Happened To Us?" by Five Times August
Glad you're back in action :)
Nevertheless — The "misinformation" was coming mainly from the MSM, and the real "proven solutions" were suppressed, while the unproven ones e.g. the vax, were given Emegency Use Authorization ( precisely because...
A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
Fauci’s COVID‑origins hearing shows how conspiracy theories became political weapons
I think it's important not to get led down conspiratorial ways of thinking so in response to the above videos I encourage people to use their critical thinking...
Fauci’s COVID‑origins hearing shows how conspiracy theories became political weapons
I think it's important not to get led down conspiratorial ways of thinking so in response to the above videos I encourage people to use their critical thinking...
I only disabled discussions of COVID when the virus was rampant and people were dying in droves. There was a lot of misinformation that resulted in misinformed people dying by ignoring proven solutions.
We can move on now.
The ban is no longer...
Sure — but what next? This isn't simply water under the bridge. By now the evidence is clear to all but the wilfulkly ignorant, that history and solid evidence has proven that if not for the censorship and sympathy for authoritarian liars in...
I'm in agreement with all of that. I was genuinely interest in the first half of the movie and was hoping I was heading towards the same rollercoaster fun ride I was on when I saw Close Encounters of The Third Kind at the theatre when it came...
Okay, saw it. Hey, I was so surprised to see Mr Darcy! 😍 Colin Firth! 😍 That was a pleasant surprise. :)
Where to start? I won't say much. First off, it was a well-made film - and a great mystery - I was always trying to figure out where the...
https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
https://archive.is/SymwC
Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site
The Army's very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it's even...
A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
Fun fact, I have a great great grandparent who came from a county adjacent to where most of Penny Royal takes place.
Right? I'll probably purchase the Saucers, Spooks, and Kooks documentary this winter when things slow down a little.
Excellent...
Fun fact, I have a great great grandparent who came from a county adjacent to where most of Penny Royal takes place.
Right? I'll probably purchase the Saucers, Spooks, and Kooks documentary this winter when things slow down a little.
Excellent...
I listened to the first Penny Royal season and loved its bizarre dive into folklore, local legends and strange paranormal histories. It is superior to the Hellier material, that I put up alongside The Blair Witch Project as a construction and...
I listened to the first Penny Royal season and loved its bizarre dive into folklore, local legends and strange paranormal histories. It is superior to the Hellier material, that I put up alongside The Blair Witch Project as a construction and...
Have you listened to the podcast Penny Royal? Your musings above immediately brought it to mind.
I can relate to being endlessly fascinated, but my fascination is with the deception in UFO spaces, like Mirage Men, Project Beta, etc.
A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.