• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

You've changed man...

Luke

Paranormal Novice
Firstly, you know I love you... And I support the show 100%, but I miss the good ol' days of beating up on all the douchebags that flood the field with crap.
Is their any chance of doing a show where you can get all these self proclaimed 'alien hybrids', psychics, contactees, abductees and put em to the test? You can even warn them that they'll be rigorous questioning..
I sometimes slut around with other UFO podcasts and always end up wanting to step into my iPhone and kickbox these jerks in the throat.
No one ever asks for proof or any hard questioning..

It'd be one of the most popular shows you'll ever do.

Please.

Anything but this please, I'm listening to this episode right now, what a cluster f this guy's ideas are! His book should've been called "Not So Deep Analysis, Jumping to Conclusions"

I guess it must be some form of schadenfreude, but I found the episode very entertaining... it was one the first Paracast episodes I listened to as well and I was glad that Gene and Chris had no intention of giving this guy a free pass, as he seemed to have been expecting. He should have gone on Coast to Coast instead ;)

I guess it must be some form of schadenfreude, but I found the episode very entertaining... it was one the first Paracast episodes I listened to as well and I was glad that Gene and Chris had no intention of giving this guy a free pass, as he seemed to have been expecting. He should have gone on Coast to Coast instead ;)

I'd agree that it was interesting, but why would we need another episode full of nothing but speculation and a guy who couldn't back up any of his so called facts? I think one episode was enough to prove that the guy was full of it, let's move on to calling out some of the other frauds in the field. Just my opinion though.

Yeah I wasn't being too serious about Kaplan. I said rematch, but it wasn't really a match... there must be two sides in the ring for there to be a match. Kaplan was on the rafters.

As a serious suggestion... how about Steven Greer? That could be a laugh.

Yeah I wasn't being too serious about Kaplan. I said rematch, but it wasn't really a match... there must be two sides in the ring for there to be a match. Kaplan was on the rafters.

As a serious suggestion... how about Steven Greer? That could be a laugh.

I'd like to hear his explanation for the fake ET photo on their site that was found to contain the EXIF data from an old photo lain on top of a newer one. Black Horizon: CSETI ET Hoax Revealed - too easily I might add.

He's another one that I doubt will come on the show, Biedny ripped him pretty hard the last time he was on the show and I think he knows his credit with this audience is basically nonexistent.

It could be anyone.
I just wanna hear somebody ask some real questions and come down on those with no answers. A real bring down, not just hang ups... I want Crucifixion! Bring me their heads!.. Use these bullshitters as examples that unless you can back up your claims to not even bother. There's already enough crap out there.
I'd rather hear no stories of abductions than a million that don't corroborate.

without a doubt Richard hoagusbogusland;)

This is the one I've always wanted. I think that episode would be a must-listen.

Has anyone here ever read Dark Mission? I've never bought into the vast majority of Hoagland's ideas--or his pictures of pyramids and buildings on the moon and Mars--but I do wonder sometimes if there's a kernel of truth to some of it.

Back