• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter -- Special Issue: November 21, 2012

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Dear Friends:

I'll keep this brief. As you know I'm the host and executive producer of two world class radio shows: The Tech Night Owl LIVE, which debuted in 2002, and The Paracast, which debuted in 2006. In 2010, these shows entered into syndication to regular radio stations in the U.S. when we made a deal with the GCN network. They are also available online direct from our sites and through such podcast directories as Apple iTunes.

But I've been working with my hands tied behind my back, without a cent of working capital. Despite receiving a small amount of ad revenue and reader/listener donations, I've lived at the edge of poverty for several years. This situation is not acceptable.

There is a solution.

I am looking for a business partner or investor to help fund the growth of this business. We need to develop a solid business plan, and hire extra staff to help market the radio shows to listeners, expand distribution and to boost cash flow. It would also be nice to pay the co-host of The Paracast a decent wage for all his hard work. I cannot do this alone.

If you are interested in getting involved, or know of someone who might be, please get in touch with me right away. You may send your inquiries to: [email protected].

In the meantime, we are running a holiday fundraising campaign to get some needed cash to keep going. If you're interested in helping, click here: Send Money Online - PayPal and then enter [email protected] into the "to" box.

I believe in miracles, and with your help, we can do great things together. Have a great holiday season.

Back