• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter — September 3, 2023

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The Paracast Newsletter
September 3, 2023

www.theparacast.com

Documentary Filmmaker, Adventurer and Outdoorsman Aleksandar Petakov Reveals Amazing Creature Sightings on The Paracast!

The Paracast is heard Sundays from 3:00 AM until 6:00 AM Central Time on the GCN Radio Network and affiliates around the USA, the Boost Radio Network, the IRN Internet Radio Network, and online across the globe via download and on-demand streaming.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP FOR THE PARACAST+ YET? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE PARACAST+ SO YOU CAN SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE ULTIMATE PARACAST EXPERIENCE AT A SPECIAL LOW PRICE! We have another radio show and we’d love for you listen to it. So for a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an exclusive podcast, After The Paracast, plus an enhanced version of The Paracast with the network ads removed, when you join The Paracast+. We also offer a special RSS feed for easy updates of the latest episodes on your device. Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! And use the coupon code ufo20 to receive a 20% discount on five-year or lifetime subscriptions. Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! For the easiest signup ever, please visit: https://www.theparacast.plus

This Week's Episode: Gene and cohost Tim Swartz present Aleksandar Petakov, a documentary filmmaker, adventurer and avid outdoorsman constantly searching for the unknown. Traveling across North America and the world, Aleksandar has looked into various cryptozoological creatures like Sasquatch, the Loch Ness Monster, the Lake Champlain Monster, Mystery Big Cats as well as other Fortean phenomena and mysterious places like the Bridgewater Triangle and has filmed many documentaries on these topics and more. Aleksandar has chronicled over 50 Bigfoot sightings in his home state of New Hampshire. He is a Small Town Monsters crew member and has searched far and wide for Sasquatch in the “Bigfoot: Beyond the Trail” documentary series on YouTube which has amassed over 11 million collective views on the platform. His films on YouTube include: The Alaska Bigfoot Highway: Bigfoot Beyond the Trail.

After The Paracast — Available exclusively for Paracast+ subscribers on September 3: Adventurer, outdoorsman and documentary filmmaker Aleksandar Petakov returns to talk with Gene and cohost Tim Swartz about widespread Bigfoot activities across the globe. The discussion also covers the Pentagon's new AARO site devoted to posting reports of UAP activity at military installations, whether disclosure will come soon, and even the possibility it may not have much of an impact at a time when governments aren't trusted. And what about disclosure of the existence of strange hairy hominids? Aleksandar has filmed many documentaries on such topics and more. He has chronicled over 50 Bigfoot sightings in his home state of New Hampshire, and is a Small Town Monsters crew member. He has searched far and wide for Sasquatch in the “Bigfoot: Beyond the Trail” documentary series on YouTube, which has earned over 11 million views.

Reminder: Please don't forget to visit our famous Paracast Community Forums for the latest news/views/debates on all things paranormal: The Paracast Community Forums. Visit our new online shop for great branded merchandise at: https://www.theparacast.shop.

Igniting the Cosmic Fire Within
Guest Editorial by Tim R. Swartz

On the August 27, 2023 episode of The Paracast, guest Mindy Tautfest shared her Near Death Experience (NDE) and how it had profoundly changed her life. She also discussed the observation made by some researchers that NDEs have some interesting similarities with UFO close encounters and abduction experiences.

One baffling aftereffect of these experiences can be the sudden change in personality by the experiencer in the weeks and months following their event. They develop new interests, often obsessions, in advanced mathematics and physics, art, music, and environmental awareness. The personality changes can be so extreme that the experiencer becomes more and more distant from their family and friends.

The UFO phenomena presents us with a number of different mysteries. First, we have the mystery of UFOs themselves, unknown, seemingly solid objects that fly around our skies with impunity. Next, we have the UFO occupants that appear in many different shapes and sizes as the vehicles they supposedly pilot. And last, we have the strange aftereffects that some people experience after having an NDE or contact with a UFO. These aftereffects can be called meta-consciousness.

The reactions that some people have after a UFO encounter suggest a connection between the eyewitness and the phenomena that may transcend the physical, and reach into the realms of the mind and even the spirit. It also needs to be considered that, often, for many people, UFO encounters and NDE’s are not just one-time events, but recurring experiences throughout their lives.

The questions we need to ask are: Why would visitors from other planets make an effort to keep contact with an individual, and why would these contacts also trigger paranormal or mystical responses that often appear to resemble an NDE? Maybe we are making some broad assumptions about the true nature of UFOs. Or maybe we are asking the wrong questions altogether.

There are numerous theories about UFOs’ origin and identity. Almost every investigator has a preferred source for UFO phenomena, whether physical or ethereal. Generally, these arguments boil down to the central issue of whether the UFO intelligences are essentially physical beings from another planet, or nonphysical beings from an invisible realm that correlates to our belief of the astral world or afterlife. Possibly both theories are correct.

And this doesn’t include theories about the multiverse, the collective unconscious, time travelers, or even that we all exist in a simulated realty.

Rendezvous with the Unknown

Gail Mangas, a divorced mother of two and a waitress from Toledo, Ohio, had never cared about UFOs or the paranormal. She was too busy looking after her family and working at a local restaurant. But everything changed when she encountered something inexplicable.

One night, on her way home from work, she saw a strange reddish light in the sky that seemed to follow her car. It was as big as a half-dollar coin held at arm’s length. As she approached her home, the light suddenly darted down and blocked her path on a deserted road.

She recalled, “I was terrified. I had to stop or I would crash into it. The light was so bright that I had to cover my eyes with my hand.”

Before she could do anything, the light vanished as quickly as it had appeared. Gail drove home without any more trouble. She might have dismissed the incident as a fluke if it hadn’t changed her life.

She said, “That was the turning point for me. I developed an interest in science and math and devoured every book I could find. It was unlike me. I had barely finished high school and now I was reading books for scientists. And the weirdest thing was that I understood them.”

Gail also realized that she had gained new abilities along with her intelligence. She could heal people and read their minds.

She said, “It was as if the UFO had activated some part of me that had been dormant all my life. I can’t explain it, but I feel that I have been chosen for something.”

Gail also felt that some higher intelligence was guiding her to grow mentally and spiritually. She believed that she had a mission to accomplish for humanity in the future.

“I don’t know what my mission is,” she added. “I only know that I’m not alone in this. There are thousands, maybe millions of others on this planet who have been contacted like this. They are being prepared for something amazing in the future.”

Enhanced Evolution

Gail is not alone in her experience. Many people throughout history have encountered the unknown in various ways and come back transformed. They have attained a higher level of consciousness, or meta-consciousness. This could be a sign of an enhanced evolution, designed to move humanity beyond our current stage of materialism and on to the realization that consciousness has a direct connection to the universe.

Jacques Vallee, in his book Dimensions, writes that the UFO phenomenon is one of the ways through which an alien form of intelligence is communicating with us symbolically, and that paranormal phenomena with UFOs are one of the manifestations of a “spiritual control system for human consciousness.”

New developments in the understanding of the human brain, and subsequently the human mind, suggests they operate on a quantum level. If that is the case, what actually is taking place during a UFO/NDE experience that can cause such a drastic changes in someone’s personality? Some researchers have used the term “cosmic consciousness” to describe this phenomenon, especially in relation to UFO or near-death experiences.

This term was first coined in 1899 by Richard Maurice Bucke, a Canadian psychiatrist, to refer to a state of spiritual awakening. In his book Cosmic Consciousness, he wrote: “The prime characteristic of cosmic consciousness is a consciousness of the cosmos, the life and order of the universe.”

Is there an intelligence out there that recognizes our potential as a enlightened species and wants to help us overcome our challenges by activating our latent spiritual abilities? We might have a significant role to play in the cosmic drama. Perhaps UFOs are here to reveal the hidden purpose of our existence by sparking that cosmic flame within us all.

• • •​

Tim R. Swartz is an Indiana native and an Emmy-Award winning television producer and videographer. He is the co-host of The Paracast and is the author of such books as, "Gef The Talking Mongoose: The Eighth Wonder of the World," "Alien Artifacts," and "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla." His most recent book is "Mimics — The Others Among Us." You can find all of his books on Amazon.com and on his website https://www.conspiracyjournal.com

Copyright 1999-2023 The Paracast Company. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy: Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!

Back