• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter — June 16, 2019

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
THE PARACAST NEWSLETTER
June 16, 2019

www.theparacast.com

Author MJ Banias Discusses the People Connected to the UFO Field on The Paracast

The Paracast
is heard Sundays from 3:00 AM until 6:00 AM Central Time on the GCN Radio Network and affiliates around the USA, the Boost Radio Network, the IRN Internet Radio Network, and online across the globe via download and on-demand streaming.

SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE AT A SPECIAL LOW PRICE! We have another radio show and we’d love for you listen to it. So for a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an exclusive podcast, After The Paracast, plus a higher-quality version of The Paracast free of network ads, when you sign up for The Paracast+. We also offer a special RSS feed for easy updates of the latest episodes, the Paracast+ Video Channel, episode transcripts, Special Features, Classic Episodes and there’s more to come! So act now! Check out Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio for more details about The Paracast+.

This Week's Episode: Gene and Randall present researcher MJ Banias, author of “The UFO People: A Curious Culture.” This book focuses primarily on the UFO culture rather than the sightings. MJ is an educator, writer and blogger, a former field investigator with the Mutual UFO Network, and has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows. He contributes to Mysterious Universe, RoguePlanet, and his work has been included in Vice, Fortean Times, FATE Magazine, and the book, “UFOs: Reframing the Debate.” MJ lives in Canada with his wife, two children, and a massive cat.

J. Randall Murphy's Ufology Society International: Ufology Society International (USI) - Explore the UFO Phenomenon

William Puckett's Blog: UFO Reporting Center, Latest UFO Sightings & News.

MJ Banias Blog: Terra Obscura

After The Paracast -- Available exclusively for Paracast+ subscribers on June 9: subscribers on June 16: Gene and Randall present UFO investigator and atmospheric scientist William Puckett and his weekly UFO sighting update. During this episode,, Willam reports on a 1999 sighting from Clifton and Passaic, NJ involving a gigantic black triangle, a photo of a silver UFO in photo taken on March 21, 2019, and another photo depicting a dark object taken on June 8, 2019 in Chambersburg, PA, UFO researcher Curtis Collins joins the trio as they discuss the controversy involving Luis Elizondo and whether he was really the director of the Pentagon's "secret" UFO program, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

Reminder: Please don't forget to visit our famous Paracast Community Forums for the latest news/views/debates on all things paranormal: The Paracast Community Forums. Check out our new YouTube channel at: The Official Paracast Channel

About Our Recent Changes
By Gene Steinberg

Since The Paracast debuted in 2006, I have been accompanied by a cohost, the latest being long-time UFO researcher J. Randall Murphy (USI Calgary in our forums). He is a tremendous asset and and a terrific interviewer. I’m especially thankful for all his behind-the-scenes work to expand and boost The Paracast.

As Executive Producer in addition to the host, I manage the recording sessions, edit them for presentation to our network, GCN and assemble the enhanced versions for The Paracast+. I also produce and engineer our supplementary show, After The Paracast.

Each week, I upload both shows to our web server, with links posted to the forums and our RSS feed manager, Feeder 3. And I continue to handle most of the day-to-day webmaster chores.

This year, Randall and I have begun a major expansion to The Paracast that involves an expanded staff and online promotion.

We have added Mark Jackson (The Deep Space Resident, or TDSR in our forums) as guest coordinator. He will also serve as a guest cohost on roughly a monthly basis.

Long-time investigator William Puckett, a retired atmospheric scientist, features regular UFO sighting updates on After The Paracast. He is also involved in many of the expanded discussions involving special guests.

As you know, After The Paracast is only available to subscribers of The Paracast+.

While I have largely focused these columns to my own comments, with occasional guest editorials, I’m planning to expand the coverage in future issues.

So just stay tuned.

Copyright 1999-2019 The Paracast Company. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy: Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!

Has anyone noticed that the June 16th paracast with MJ Banias isn’t showing up in the feed? The after the paracast is there.

Still not showing up on my end. Just to be sure I tried another computer. Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.B77D4BE8-0650-4ADD-B21B-69A7367DA89B.png

By the way I really like The Paracast, best UFO/Paranormal show week after week, been listening for about 6 years now and subscribed to The paracast + for a couple of years now. Thanks for the great content.

Still not showing up on my end. Just to be sure I tried another computer. Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.
Ah, that's what you meant. A glitch kept it from displaying. It should be OK now. Thanks for letting us know. It did display when I posted it. Oh well.

Back