• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your foreign correspondents....

Free episodes:

Bits Missing

Paranormal Novice
Gene, David,

I've been noticing more and more traffic on the forum from people based in the UK, indeed two of your recent guests from the forums have been UK based. It was great to hear from these people as the Paracast is obviously (and rightly so given your audience majority) mainly US centric, but it helps us all to remember that this is a global issue and not just a US one.

When you here of things happening in your own "locality" it make it seem more "real". The episode with Siani was great as I knew well some of the locations she described, whilst I recently got excited whilst realising I was driving past Rendlesham forest on the way to Center Parcs (it is like a vacation/lesuire village for US readers). It would be great to attend something like the culture of contact conference, though obviously it is a little too far to pop visit for the day ("honey I'm just popping out for some milk...." ), but would love to be able to quickly find out about things happening in the UK.

Why don't we introduce a UK section to the forum where we can share UK based info and perhaps even arrange meet-ups? Thoughts?

By the way, my wife listened to her first ever Paracast the other day (or rather I was listening to it in the car and she had to...), the Peter Robbins Episode on Rendlesham and was quite interested. She's coming round to booking another Center Parcs vacation so I can go and look for the "patch of grass" that was the landing site! If she doesn't let me maybe a couple of us from the forums could have a field trip!

Good idea Bits,

I'm up for it and should be able to get one or two others from the forums to come along. I still have never seen anything I couldn't explain in the skies that is, and I'm up for some sky watching too if your interested.

Mark

Back