• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your favorite meal.

Free episodes:

Fish pie. With tuna and rice and eggs.

Anything with salmon's pretty good too.
I'm also quite partial to steak and chips (although I hardly ever eat it).

I love a good steak, well done with melted swiss cheese and mushrooms and onions as toppings, to go with it big ole thick steak fries, and some big pieces of either raw or steamed Brocolli with a nice cold frosty beer.

1) John Hinterberger's Clam Spaghetti.

2) Filet mignon, medium rare, in the Midwest.

3) Hot day: Smoked salmon, sharp chedder cheese, a hard bread, and cold beer. That might be a reason to reincarnate.

Geez, glad I read this thread AFTER dinner! Damn, I like EVERYTHING! This is the real reason why UFOs are visiting...the FOOD! :D

Actually, one of my favorite things to eat, is fresh baked bread with homemade Coleslaw.

I made some tonight.

You haven't lived if you've never tasted deep fried cracked conch on a terrace near a bahamian beach !! I could eat a ton of this !!!
l

472109208_638b07817c.jpg

Ok that's it !! I'm getting my plane ticket !!

Can`t get enough of cajun style red snapper
4259.jpg
http://www.taste.com.au/images/recipes/del/2005/08/4259.jpg

I have a Kalik beer in my fridge from my trip down there six years ago, it's most assuredly bad by now, but I thought it was a good souvenir as that was all I did when I was down there.

Where do i begin!! A 500 piece KFC bargain bucket followed by a choc brownie ice cream style desert. A `US` style one. Although eating my weight in chocolate sounds appealing:D

I do like ale house onion rings and hooters zingers. Anybody else in that category?:p

Chunks of tenderloin from a wild, acorn fed hog, alternating between pieces of pineapple and jalapeno on a skewer, wrapped in bacon, and grilled on pecan wood coals.
Throw in some sun and a pina colada. Heaven on Earth.

God ya'll are making me HUNGRY!

Umm...Hmmm...My favorite meal is Seafood! (bein' raised on it, I MISS it!).

I love Lobster with plenty of melted butter, lemon and tabasco. In fact I love those three toppings on ALL my seafood....crab legs, clams, oysters (steamed is my favorite way to eat my clams n' oysters)...

Love salmon. Smoked salmon pate' on a cracker with cream cheeze, black caviar with a bit of sourcream .mmmmmm!!!

Man, I should have had lunch before reading this thread!

I don't even know where to start. I love so many different types of food...do I have to pick just one? I guess you said "meal", so I think I'll just make mine several courses.8)

- Steak: thick, juicy, deliciousness cooked med-rare on a charcoal BBQ with a large baked potato, and a crisp and tangy Caesar salad with freshly grated Parmesan.

- Seafood Newburg: tender portions of lobster, crab, scallops, and haddock smothered in a creamy cheese sauce and served over a bed of rice.

- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

That should do it for now. I'll be back if I think of something else!

I would say A big old 13oz Ribeye from my favorite place buzzy's.
A pile of mushrooms on that. A bunch of hashbrowns and A1. (A1 is not for the steak, but rather the hash browns.) Throw a Bottle of Bud Light on top of that and 3 of my favorite friends to join me and that is the perfect meal.

I would have to stop here if I passed. I likes me some fried bird.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Arr7orZmTbs&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Arr7orZmTbs&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Today, I had the best damned cranberry nut muffin, that was gluten free from the coffee shop down the way.

Talk about fricking awesome...

I calls it "Slop"

Start with a can of spaghetti in tomato sauce and plop that in the middle of the plate. On top of that, a heaping pile of mashed potatoes. On top of that dump a can of you favorite pinto bean. On top of that you crumble up one fried hamburger patty or cut up fried chicken breast. On top of that you dice up an onion and sprinkle it around. Stir it all up and enjoy your "slop"

Don't ask how I discovered this..I think I was about 13 and having a little of each on my plate eventually found their way all together which totally changed the flavor by all of it being together. Yes, I was a little bit of a chubby kid :) The last time I ate that was probably 1983. I was going on a diet earlier this year and I wanted to eat one good thing before I went on the diet which sort of defeats the purpose but hey, I was thinking "last meal" kinda thing that I would NEVER eat again as part of a healthy lifestyle. For some reason I drudged up "Slop" in my mind and made it! HAHA Boy, did that bring back memories of grandma and grandpa and summer days out of school. To be honest, it wasn't the same but it was good!

If I can't have that..I'll take a mile high piece of carrot cake.

What is your favorite meal to eat? Your absolute favorite meal, that if you could never have it again, you'd sink into a deep depression.

I ask, because I'm looking to try other things than my usual fare.

Oh that is a difficult one.....I really like my wife's stirfry......and i really like potato wedges with melted cheese...and one of my Mum's roast dinners (roast chicken, roast potatoes, vegatables, and lashings of gravy!)........a simple beef casserole.......The list goes on and on. (Yes I like my food). Have you ever tried swordfish? Absolutely fantastic...and so is shark steak.....But please don't get me started on puddings, because this could be the longest reply to a thread in history! :D

Back