• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

X-Files Repeaters

Mr. Fibuli

Paranormal Adept
If anyone else is watching the series in preparation for the new season and has anything fun to say, put it here. My new favorite show ever is The Lone Gunmen:p (as of last month when I finally saw it). As a point of reference the rest of my top five is: Red Dwarf, Star Trek TNG, The Muppet Show, and Iron Chef (ONLY the Japanese original version).
I remember being 17 and watching these episodes as they premiered-totally a mind warp. Seth Green saying that UFOs are 'extreme'..seriously, 1993, WTF?
I dropped off watching the series like five seasons in due to partying in college, but I'm having a ball watching the early ones that I've seen and I'm excited to catch up after that!

Last edited:
I love the Maryland stuff..episode three why can't Toombs just stretch himself out of the handcuffs? I guess his powers ran dry...:rolleyes:
On to episode four!

If anyone else is watching the series in preparation for the new season and has anything fun to say, put it here. My new favorite show ever is The Lone Gunmen:p (as of last month when I finally saw it). As a point of reference the rest of my top five is: Red Dwarf, Star Trek TNG, The Muppet Show, and Iron Chef (ONLY the Japanese original version).
I remember being 17 and watching these episodes as they premiered-totally a mind warp. Seth Green saying that UFOs are 'extreme'..seriously, 1993, WTF?
I dropped off watching the series like five seasons in due to partying in college, but I'm having a ball watching the early ones that I've seen and I'm excited to catch up after that!
Never seen The Lone Gunmen.Love Red Dwarf.

Never seen The Lone Gunmen.Love Red Dwarf.
Watch The Lone Gunmen if you like the X-Files or just like high quality television. I just finished Red Dwarf X a few weeks ago..FYI they should be done filming series 11 and 12 and showing in the UK this year. And I'll see it in America whenever it floats over:p

Watch The Lone Gunmen if you like the X-Files or just like high quality television. I just finished Red Dwarf X a few weeks ago..FYI they should be done filming series 11 and 12 and showing in the UK this year. And I'll see it in America whenever it floats over:p
Will give it a try and thanks for the dwarf info.

Twlight Zone, X-Files , Dr-Who and the Blob!!! The one which more plausible and dimensional which would keep a cover up going on reports of X-Files Encounters which I hope the new series does a episode of this one
Predator (alien) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Time Travellers

Catweazle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The original Predator film is so good none of the other Predator stuff really stacked up. I love classic Dr. Who (Tom Baker FTW). I like Capaldi and Eccleston okay, but its SO crap on so many levels with the showruiner Moffat. NO ONE can justify putting up with the half-assed moronic-genius twenty-something Clara Oswald and her dating life (let's just say she's no Ace). I have no problems with Jenna Coleman's performance/talent by the way. Do me a favor. If I wanted that sort of garbage I'd watch Coupling.
Urgh, now I'm all agitated.

Ooh lucky you get to see it when it comes out! I've been a Dwarfer since 1992:p
I really really want to see This Is England '91 but I can't get any info about how to view it.

So, I'm on episode 20 Darkness Falls, and I have a new theory that Fox Mulder has a love for cannabis and at some point in his life he must have been a marijuana user. When he picked up the bag of pot he smiles and refers to it as 'party favors'. In the first non-pilot episode he seems fond of stoner Seth Green and his girlfriend-even giving them an awkward 'old man' 'rock-on' devil horn salute as he dropped them off. I hadn't even ever used herb in 1993 when I watched it, so I had to rewind and smoke one as I watched his expression as he smelled the bag:p
I also remember being 12 in 1988 and reading a Mad magazine from the early 1970's where it said something like 'Don't you hate it when...you tell your parents that you're into grass; and they buy you a lawnmower for your birthday.'
I didn't get that joke.

03X11
Three cheers for Mike Berryman!
1183170.jpg

Not to be confused with Mike Berry
tve1453-84-23.jpg

Just finished season six.
I remember when the Côte Divoire episodes were on in 1999 I had missed like most of two seasons and I was like, "Wait, Scully is on a beach in Africa with a UFO? What the hell is going on?"
It's awesome to have seen all of the series up to this point and be on page!:p
It's all gravy from here on out (except having to eventually see my heroes TLG get snuffed:eek:)

I actually managed to finish all nine seasons an hour before the miniseries premiere.
John Doe and Jump the Shark are the only episodes to make me cry since Modern Day Prometheus.

Back