• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WTF and I am NOT kiddin.

T

Tommy Allison

So, I wanted to see what kind of posts had been thrown at a thread about Billy Meier, and the connection between the Israeli government, and the whole Meier thing.

I then brought up the obvious, and of course bullshit connection, Kal Korff.

Now the thread is GONE.

Did it devolve into something, or was there another "Glitch"?

OR, have I stepped on to the truth. Korff, the ISSSS, and Billy Meier?

you are getting very sleepy... your eyes can no longer remain open....

when I snap my fingers you will no longer remember the one-armed man...

SNAP!

so, Tommy, how's the fast going? :D

Don't worry you aren't going insane any more than anyone else. I think David made it go away ya know him and all his deep connections and all. The last post that I read on that thread was from David pretty much saying he was going to delete the thread.

Guys, you missed nothing. Just some semi-literate idiot rambling on about Meier being an unwitting pawn of the Israeli government, and telling us how stupid we were not to realize it. In other words, the kind of boring, insignificant BS we've all seen here before, courtesy of the moronic trolls who crop up occasionally. I also suspect this particular troll may have been Korff.

Hey David

Not saying Meier's photos and vids are real or not,but why should we believe your encounter down south(very interesting to say the least) when you don't even have any fake photos to show?

skycatcher

Believe whatever you like. I don't care. Comprendes?

And I guess my brother is lying as well. Yeah, that's the ticket.

For fuck's sake...

dB

This person must be very bored, to be opening new accounts here all the time, just for the purpose of insulting people. Get a life!

Matter of fact I do believe you and was not saying anyone was lying.All I was attempting to ask was why is Meier's sightings any different from your sighting other than he has pics and vids(fake or otherwise) and you don't? Sorry:frown:

skycatcher

Matter of fact I do believe you and was not saying anyone was lying.All I was attempting to ask was why is Meier's sightings any different from your sighting other than he has pics and vids(fake or otherwise) and you don't? Sorry:frown:

skycatcher
David brought on the show eyewitnesses to most of the incidents he's discussed, and there was no material disagreement on the basic facts. With Meier, his evidence is demonstrably false, which means you have to discount the actual claims behind his encounters. David's sightings are no more unusual than those experienced by hundreds of thousands or millions of people around the world. Meier's are mostly extreme and essentially unique, to put it mildly, and there has been no provable evidence for any of his alleged encounters with ET.

If you can't see that distinction, I can't help you.

This person must be very bored, to be opening new accounts here all the time, just for the purpose of insulting people. Get a life!

This person has one account here and only one has he had. I have no intent of insulting anyone.If asking a simple question is insulting,then why have a forum at all? Have a Nice Day Siani !:)

skycatcher

its a valid question and there is an answer

take a look at the photos he who shall not be named claim is a laser gun, this "device" matches perfectly a toy gun made by a japanese company, its the same toy, the date of manufacture of this toy is not inconsistant with the time the photo was taken, ie it was manufactured before the photo.

there can be only one conclusion from these facts, the photo is of a japanese toy, not a ray gun from the stars

this is just one example, but there are many others.

he who shall not be named lied, he took a photo of a toy and tried to pass it off as alien technology.

he lied, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt

Mr Beidny and his brother have given their testimony about what they say they saw.
they might be telling lies..............

but there is no proof to any standard that says they did.

thats the difference, its stark and clear cut

one source has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a liar, the other has not.

its that simple, you can put the BM stuff in the pile marked known for sure to be fake and Mr Beidny's in the pile marked credible witness with interesting account.

now its up to you how you sort the piles of data on your desk, but i put it to you that if you want an explaination that reflects reality for the whole UFO thing, then you will sort the data with that logic in mind

Hey, I've had many accounts! lol. I'm not bored, just boring.

David's case doesn't have obvious fake photos and vids associated with it. I don't see what the confusion Sky is entertaining. It's obvious he/she thinks the case is a hoax, or he/she wouldn't pick it as an example. All they had to do is ask themselves why they think it's a hoax and then ask them why they "believe" David.

David brought on the show eyewitnesses to most of the incidents he's discussed, and there was no material disagreement on the basic facts. With Meier, his evidence is demonstrably false, which means you have to discount the actual claims behind his encounters. David's sightings are no more unusual than those experienced by hundreds of thousands or millions of people around the world. Meier's are mostly extreme and essentially unique, to put it mildly, and there has been no provable evidence for any of his alleged encounters with ET.

If you can't see that distinction, I can't help you.

Hi Gene

Good talking to you again! I have to agree with you,Meier's material is extreme and unique. I've been a skywatcher regularly now for about five years and I've taken photos and videos of a few contraversial 'flying things' during this time. I haven't so far got a good,clean,clear photo of say a 'flying saucer' though I have seen them with my eyes and I know they are up there. As I see it,if I ever do get a good shot of one and present it,then I'm looking forward to being labeled as a hoaxer. I think a mere sighting lends more credibility than a sighting say with a photo or video included. The photos and videos are usually deemed a hoax automatically if they are any good at all. Why waste the time is what I'm beginning to think? Kudos on your shows! Great stuff!

skycatcher

I mean, its not hard. Doesnt take a genius to work out.

Meier presents fake toy photos along with his stories to back them up. David presents a witness.

If Meier just had a story and a witness and did not try and pass off ridiculous photos as genuine then they would be equal.

If Meier just had a story and a witness and did not try and pass off ridiculous photos as genuine then they would be equal.

not exactly, IMHO, as Meier has put himself in a position where, even if he was standing right beside a 'saucer' and the door was open, and I was right there, I would think it BS. Why? because Meier is the one saying it is true. I am conditioned at this point to perceive anything Meier says is a lie, and that any 'proof' he has is made by his hand.

BIG difference.

none the less one should be patient with anyone whos fallen for the scam, like scientology its just another would be cult, doing its best to fleece people of their money.

im finding adds for theyfly.com all over the place, these people are like scientologists actively out there peddling their BS, and the law of averages says some will be fooled.

so when we get one of these poor buggers, it behoves us as knowers of the truth in this matter to gently de program them.

You kinda missed my point Annette. I just meant that assuming everything else is equal.

Imagine a parallel world where Meier is just a guy with a story. This is just for skycatchers benefit who cant understand the difference between Meier and David (or claims to not understand).

Obviously there is a lot more wrong with the Meier crap than just the fake photos.

Back