• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Would you love to see Biedny drunk in a room with these wonks?

Would you like to see it?

• Heck yes! Make it happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hate to see people derided by Biedny. (I am Ned Flanders)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digigeek

Pompetus of Love
After hearing David get loose a bit on the current show (Feb 24 2008), and experiencing him say things like "Carbunkle" and do loads of good vocal impersonations, I think I'd pay good money to see Biedny drunk, especially in a room full of the following folks:

Billy Meier (oh ja, zees vood be a gut vun...)
Linda Howe
The rods guy
Bill Birnes (now, since the History Channel show started...)
Boyd Bushman
The Raelian leader guy (don't hold back David, tell us what you really think)
Bob Lazar

Would you like to witness that?

david doesnt need to be drunk to speak his mind. that is what i like about him.
i would like to chat in a room with him and all these people then go get drunk afterwards.

digigeek said:
I think I'd pay good money to see Biedny drunk, especially in a room full of the following folks:

Billy Meier (oh ja, zees vood be a gut vun...)
Linda Howe

Now, what would be funny is if David got so drunk in this room that he hooked up with Linda!

I'm just surmising that he'd really let loose on some of these people after a few good scotches and we might be more likely to get the impersonations after a few drinks...I'd love to see a live Billy Meier impersonation. ;) (milking a cow with one arm, taking pics of beamships with his mouth)

Don't forget that Starchild dodohead, and Eric Julien too.

I'll send over a bottle of Cabo Wabo to get David fired up for the event....

If Linda Moulton Howe had a bigger rack, I might take her seriously.

She's not bad looking. In my book breast size equals credibility.

Yep. I'm of the mind that most women use their breasts are auxiliary brains. This is why so many women who get breast implants are dumb as a box of hammers.

Please note that I'm not being serious, just injecting a bit of comedy.

Back