• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WordPress Volunteers Wanted

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
For those of you who care, we are updated to PHP 8.0 with all the bells and whistles on our sites.

But our main site, The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio was designed with a custom WordPress theme over a decade (two cohosts) ago. It is in need of work to smooth the presentation and make it more functional in mobile (responsive) mode.

I'm sure this is something an experienced WordPress/PHP developer can handle fairly quickly if no major changes are made in the site.

I'm offering a lifetime subscription to The Paracast Plus for anyone who is able to take on this task. Or if we need a sharp duo, two lifetime subscriptions.

Please open a private conversation with me to discuss it.

I also want to thank the folks at a new web host (Create.com | Web hosting for creatives) for spending extra time to help speed up our sites and make them work better even though they're being run on another host. It's a class act!
[automerge]1609342018[/automerge]
Let me add that I'll want to make the same updates to Gene Steinberg's Mac Radio — Tech Radio with a Twist! — Tech Radio with a Twist!, our tech site, but they use similar themes, so it shouldn't be so big a deal.

Last edited:
Just for your information: We have done some optimizing of the server's back end, including database processing, and we're ready for the WordPress updates.

Anyone?

Back