• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Woman had bullet in head for 64 years

Wow.That's amazing.Having a bullet in your head for 64 years.O_O Weird to think about.

Same guy got shot through the face with a gun when we were 13. It was a wimpy gun, so he lived. He's had tons of other bad stuff happen to him.

A.LeClair said:
Same guy got shot through the face with a gun when we were 13. It was a wimpy gun, so he lived. He's had tons of other bad stuff happen to him.

I met a family friend in Maryland about 32 years ago, who had been hit by lightning over 5 times, in his head, in the exact same general area (of his head). I don't remember the exact number of times he was struck, but it makes me thing: Why do some people seem to have all the bad luck? I'm not talking about folks who sort of create their own bad luck, if you know what I mean, but events that have absolutely no obvious cause and effect, as it relates to that individual.
Your friend, for example. Of course, perhaps he shouldn't be playing with guns, now that I think about it :rolleyes: But still.

Back