• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Will Disclosure Happen Under the Radar?

I couldn’t agree more. Preston is a veteran guest and always has something interesting to share with the audience. He’s a bit too much of a “true believer” for my tastes, lacks a bit of healthy skepticism, but he’s genuine, and has no problem talking about his latest research with enthusiasm.
Yup. That's Preston. And in defense of the "true believer", I don't like to think of myself as a true believer, but I'm confident that there are many further "in there" on the spectrum who would argue that point. In preparation for that, I've found that as the analysis deepens, the normally positioned state of our worldview will inevitably shift suddenly and unexpectedly, and it is these moments that also shift our paradigms ?

Ok E. Musk making waves and Hastings spot on they have already interacted with us whatever they are. Black-eye's change colours and human looking description on fourth encounters statements -more is coming and what-ever they are .

Interview by Project Unity of Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal on their sources and procedures for the latest NYT UFO article.
I'm so sorry if we contributed to the "frenzy on the Internet" about the story. I guess we out here in the masses better be more careful how we behave. Maybe if we do that they can come up with some clearer answers when asked about how they were able to ascertain that Elizondo was actually in a leadership role with AATIP. How far out on a limb were they going with that I wonder? Do we even know for sure yet? I'm still confused.

Read this Blue Blurry Lines piece by @Sentry

Last edited:
I'm so sorry if we contributed to the "frenzy on the Internet" about the story.

I don't think the Paracast or the forums are stoking the frenzy, but I do appreciate the opportunity to read a variety of opinions.

I posted the Kean - Blumenthal interview as a public service since someone had asked about a possible interview with both Kean and Blumenthal. My level of confidence in them is that they are convinced that they have done their NYT due diligence. But the NYT is pretty establishment, so they may have their articles steered in particular directions without feeling it too much.

I'm still confused.

IMHO, as long as a significant amount of such thought-provoking information is classified, there will always be a lot of associated confusion, perhaps even by design on many occasions.

I personally have no opinion about Luis Elizondo. His tat's have always bothered me a little about being the head honcho of some high-gov. group. Usually you expect a white shirt and tie. But I'm not saying that L.E.'s appearance disqualifies him for some kind of group that studies such topics, or that he could not have been the ramrod for it. I don't think the question of his "absolute" leadership of the group makes that much difference, since it seems clear that he was indeed part of the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
... I don't think the question of his "absolute" leadership of the group makes that much difference.
I don't think we can be so sure about that. Where I was taking the line of questioning with Kean before she and Gene shifted the focus, is that the military has a chain of command. Everybody reports to somebody, and we know that the AATIP must be just the tip of the iceberg. Therefore by following the links in the chain of command with those connected to Elizondo, it may be possible to map out who and where in the system the bigger fish are. Because whoever Elizondo is, he's a small fish in a much bigger pond, and I don't think it's sheer coincidence that there's a smoke screen around his connections.

One thing I noticed watching the new (terrible) season of Unidentified is that a chyron when Elizondo came on-screen on Ep1 referred to him as Special Agent AATIP, not Director or any other executive-type description.

Why would they change his title in the 2nd season if, as he, TTSA and NYT have claimed, he was the director of the program? Unless, of course, he wasn’t...

Sent from my Pocket Computer using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Therefore by following the links in the chain of command with those connected to Elizondo, it may be possible to map out who and where in the system the bigger fish are. Because whoever Elizondo is, he's a small fish in a much bigger pond, and I don't think it's sheer coincidence that there's a smoke screen around his connections.

I'm in agreement. I just think that AATIP itself has not been described as a sprawling multilevel research group, but rather a small group with a very limited budget. That's why, to me, Elizondo as leader of that group, or not, is not that big of a deal. But, true, as far as trying to trace some kind of paper trail of such USG studies, Elizondo's actual status could impact the progress.

Special Agent AATIP, not Director or any other executive-type description

Actually, I have tended to think about Elizondo in terms of a career intel special operator in the field. So, he might have had at one point some kind of leadership role in AATIP, but with such a small group, at least as far as we've been told, that might not be saying too much. I doubt if AATIP is the motherlode of UFO study in the USG, but it seems to be a clear indication of interest.

Thanks for the new word that I didn't know. ;-)

The whole affair of AATIP is push it slowly as the excellent reporter Mrs Kean suggested. Agree with USI Calgary on it being chain of command and its been heavily guarded as most folks know. Even states like Canada would still not release all of its secrets no matter what we been told. The same with any nation as with private Corprations and banking institutions such as in Switzerland. Like I said rabbit warren and all humanity has right to know good or bad on human or whatever they are. Also the great powers space race might bring it sooner.

The whole affair of AATIP is push it slowly as the excellent reporter Mrs Kean suggested. Agree with USI Calgary on it being chain of command and its been heavily guarded as most folks know. Even states like Canada would still not release all of its secrets no matter what we been told. The same with any nation as with private Corprations and banking institutions such as in Switzerland. Like I said rabbit warren and all humanity has right to know good or bad on human or whatever they are. Also the great powers space race might bring it sooner.
I actually don't think Canada is participating in a coverup at all. Our military just doesn't appear to work that way, and neither does our government.

For all this kerfuffle, I think all we're going to get is what we've already gotten and already know - there's something going on up there/down there, that sometimes gets tracked on radar, infrared, or visible light, that we don't know what it is or how it works.

All this is, is acknowledgement. Something every other democratic government in the world has done decades ago. It neither furthers the debate, provides new information about what they're capable of or what they're doing here.

Don't get me wrong - acknowledgment is huge. But it won't really give us anything new, in my opinion.

I actually don't think Canada is participating in a coverup at all. Our military just doesn't appear to work that way, and neither does our government.

For all this kerfuffle, I think all we're going to get is what we've already gotten and already know - there's something going on up there/down there, that sometimes gets tracked on radar, infrared, or visible light, that we don't know what it is or how it works.

All this is, is acknowledgement. Something every other democratic government in the world has done decades ago. It neither furthers the debate, provides new information about what they're capable of or what they're doing here.

Don't get me wrong - acknowledgment is huge. But it won't really give us anything new, in my opinion.
I tend to agree on a superficial level, but on a deeper level, wouldn't "appearing to not work that way" be the the best way for a coverup to succeed? To ask if that's reasonable we'd have to look at what capacity we might have to participate in such a cover-up. Do we have advanced military tracking systems? Yes. Do we have a close tactical relationship with other countries that have advanced tracking systems? Yes.

So maybe from our perspective here inside Canada, it's more a case of "out of sight=out of mind". Consider this. Canada is part of NATO and one of NATO's mandates is Air Policing:

"Air policing missions are collective peacetime missions that enable NATO to detect, track and identify all violations and infringements of its airspace and to take appropriate action. Allied fighter jets patrol the airspace of Allies who do not have fighter jets of their own. NATO has deployed additional aircraft to reinforce missions over Albania and Slovenia, as well as the Baltic region where NATO F-16s have intercepted Russian aircraft repeatedly violating Allied airspace.​
This air policing capability is one of three NATO standing forces on active duty that contribute to the Alliance’s collective defence efforts on a permanent basis. They also include NATO’s standing maritime forces, which are ready to act when called upon, as well as an integrated air defence system to protect against air attacks, which also comprises the Alliance’s ballistic missile defence system." ?

Given this situation, are we really supposed to believe that nothing has ever been detected, seen, reported, or pursued over Canada other than the occasional vague "something"? I think it's entirely reasonable to believe that although they may not know all the details we'd like, they still know a lot more than has been disclosed.

Last edited:
The whole affair of AATIP is push it slowly as the excellent reporter Mrs Kean suggested. Agree with USI Calgary on it being chain of command and its been heavily guarded as most folks know. Even states like Canada would still not release all of its secrets no matter what we been told. The same with any nation as with private Corprations and banking institutions such as in Switzerland. Like I said rabbit warren and all humanity has right to know good or bad on human or whatever they are.

Agreed on both counts, and both conditions have been true since the early 1940s. If we've read the history of the management of ufo/uap information in the 40s, we know that there were military and governmental insiders who already recognized that they had a moral obligation to inform the general public about the reality of ufo phenomena sighted broadly in this country and others. And it remained clear when AATIP was announced a year ago (or was it two years?) that the source of the recent data was heavily compartmented within the military-industrial complex, which we all know Dwight Eisenhower warned about publicly in the early 1950s.

The most thorough ufo researchers have recognized for many decades that outright and comprehensive official 'disclosure' in and by the US and even the Canadian PTB is a pipe dream. My research had also shown me that these phenomena had been present early in our prehistory and history, recorded in cave art, Medieval paintings, folklore, and written descriptions. And that they have appeared in our time to be observing life on this planet from a distance, without intruding into it, only persistently taking samples of water, plants, animals, and maybe using genetic materials extracted from our species for some purpose of their own. I decided not to shock my young daughter, and I decided for my own part that I could just let these manifestations of 'being' be. It also seems logical to me that if an off-planet species wanted to take over this increasingly stressed planet they would have done so before we had damaged it almost beyond repair.

One more thing. I still agree with @blowfish's principle that "all humanity has the right to know good or bad on human or whatever they are," but we should wait, since we have no choice anyway, until 'we' actually know enough about 'them'.

I also want to second this post by @marduk:

Agreed on both counts, and both conditions have been true since the early 1940s. If we've read the history of the management of ufo/uap information in the 40s, we know that there were military and governmental insiders who already recognized that they had a moral obligation to inform the general public about the reality of ufo phenomena sighted broadly in this country and others. And it remained clear when AATIP was announced a year ago (or was it two years?) that the source of the recent data was heavily compartmented within the military-industrial complex, which we all know Dwight Eisenhower warned about publicly in the early 1950s.

The most thorough ufo researchers have recognized for many decades that outright and comprehensive official 'disclosure' in and by the US and even the Canadian PTB is a pipe dream. My research had also shown me that these phenomena had been present early in our prehistory and history, recorded in cave art, Medieval paintings, folklore, and written descriptions. And that they have appeared in our time to be observing life on this planet from a distance, without intruding into it, only persistently taking samples of water, plants, animals, and maybe using genetic materials extracted from our species for some purpose of their own. I decided not to shock my young daughter, and I decided for my own part that I could just let these manifestations of 'being' be. It also seems logical to me that if an off-planet species wanted to take over this increasingly stressed planet they would have done so before we had damaged it almost beyond repair.

One more thing. I still agree with @blowfish's principle that "all humanity has the right to know good or bad on human or whatever they are," but we should wait, since we have no choice anyway, until 'we' actually know enough about 'them'.
Correct Constance,
As stated when talking to a submariner whose job was classified and told me of there frequent pings from USO not Whales or Dolphins, Sharks etc . The speed and ability to leave the depths shocked him. Mrs Keane is doing their best and at least we made little steps . Also this chap was able to speak with fellow Sub Officers due to his clearence not low end and was frustrated it was kept undewraps. These objects would ping the Subs and mess around with the gear. Also was on multiple Subs and Lou is tying to crack the shell I give the chap encouragement. Those who fear not getting pass the post first are missing the picture. All humaniy should know and Musk will push. Whatever it or they human or ?

I think it's entirely reasonable to believe that although they may not know all the details we'd like, they still know a lot more than has been disclosed.

Oh, I 100% agree they have data we don't know about.

I just don't think they know what to do with it, and are probably as baffled or more than the general public is. I don't prescribe to the thinking that the military/industrial complex is all powerful, all knowing, and full of smart people. I see well-intentioned but bureaucratic systems that don't know what they're dealing with, and don't even know if it's a big threat - so they don't deal with it much.

AATIP may have gotten a few sheckles to run stuff of the side of the desk, and that's probably happened in Canada, too... but what exactly do you expect them to do or know about it even if they have cool gun camera footage and radar tracks?

Wholeheartedly agree - awesome post.

In my view, our military organizations keeping this a secret is a human option. But whatever this is doesn't appear to care about when we observe them and when we don't, and they certainly don't appear to care about our political organizations or structure at all.

Back