• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why the Catholic Church believed Fatima was the atmosphere

After the statement about "going to a doctor" and "do you need psychiatric advice", obviously someone is trying to cause this situation in my life.

Victimized, your latest post in this thread proves that at times you can actually write in a comprehensible way, pretty much.

My suggestions above that you seek the assistance of competent law enforcement and medical authorities was given out of concern for your well being, not that your suffering should continue. I've known people who suffered in various ways, including my mum who suffered from Alzheimer's for a few years before she passed away.

There are cases in which medical attention can help. Since you are telling readers on this forum that you are suffering, I suggested that you seek qualified medical assistance. It is just my opinion, but I don't think anyone on this forum is going to be able to help you alleviate your symptoms, nor do I think readers of your posts understand much of what you are saying.

Sincere best wishes.

That was me.

I'll arrange for another suitable demon-stration Keep an eye out for it. you will recognize it easily enough

I am not a machine, machines did not create my life. You have AI, you believe it to exist as a spirit presence before Satan, and you believe that you have a status for data as a lineage or a string theory.

You constantly quote remarks about your scientific awareness as if our consciousness is a photon, or a quark....yet no human life or cell exists in this form of review. We were not even created then.

You review information is a fully formed owned human conscious state, and you do not review information as if a quark is your own self.

Yet as you are self possessed as an occultist, who scientists are as fed back awareness as the form of human who would harm anyone for thought of self gain, for power and for unreasonable life circumstance, you want us to believe that we are a quark or a line.

Yet when you review data, other spiritual states share similar information to our own, yet they own their own bodies, live as their own presence, and procreate their own presence.

Therefore we do not "own" their spirit.

You however want to own all powers that you consider exist in the universe, and this ownership is a personal one.

You can physically own what you claim is a resource, and now you want what you claim is the Creator of the resources, the spirit of the resources as if a spirit existed first in a presence to own all other bodies.

So your mind claims ownership where you own natural spiritual presence does not exist.

You also write information as if you have a right to make such statements against our personal life attack because you feel so powerful yourself.

You do not personally own anything else, just your own human self. Your own cell state owns a status where it turns into shit. When you die your body lies on the ground and turns into a mass of organic mess, as it breaks down. This is the information to what DNA owns....its own death and destruction.

So you now own a machine to attack with the AI that already attacked us. The destruction of the spirit your occult organization quoted was Satan, the spirit that owned all chemicals. You then formed an artificial chemical state as a human being and now proclaim that artificial is our Creator.....what a laugh.

Victimized, your latest post in this thread proves that at times you can actually write in a comprehensible way, pretty much.

My suggestions above that you seek the assistance of competent law enforcement and medical authorities was given out of concern for your well being, not that your suffering should continue. I've known people who suffered in various ways, including my mum who suffered from Alzheimer's for a few years before she passed away.

There are cases in which medical attention can help. Since you are telling readers on this forum that you are suffering, I suggested that you seek qualified medical assistance. It is just my opinion, but I don't think anyone on this forum is going to be able to help you alleviate your symptoms, nor do I think readers of your posts understand much of what you are saying.

Sincere best wishes.

Who is the law enforcement that deals with the attack of science....please advise the public as the forums are a public community who are sharing their experiences in the hope that public awareness will stop the attacks. Until you are victimized, then you simply live your life. Why should our humanity be destroyed just because a few individuals want to apply illegal experimentation, when it can be stopped by public awareness? As stated in a MUFON comment. how is documenting the sightings actually assisting anyone harmed by the situation?

Back