• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why the Catholic Church believed Fatima was the atmosphere

victimized

Skilled Investigator
I have tried to inform the public about my own realization, relating to occult choices (hidden status) both as a human organization review and also a human scientific aware secret teaching.

After I related my own spiritual evidence on the internet was when I began to gain a series of brain/mind attacks that involved burning and also an inability to sleep. As a human female I had experienced many spiritual healing reviews and had studied the concept of spirit.

When I began to hear in the psychic channel scientific data, I then knew that our spiritual mind concept was being interrogated by scientific computer relayed fed back methods....for both my sister and I awoke many times from our natural sleep to hear a communication questioning us about our spiritual awareness. I knew this circumstance was not natural. I wanted to inform the public, and the feed back I gained when I made this personal mind statement said "no-one will believe you".

So I began to research why I personally was being illegally contacted and studied as a female and also a spiritual Healer.

The situation led me to consider what the Fatima condition had relayed to the reviewers of spiritual information quantified as spiritual contact......and the review status of witnessing a female spirit presence in the atmospheric body. I then understood that the occult scientists who belong to this organization must have believed that the Biblical information relating to Hell, the concepts of Mother Abomination were personally and spiritually owned by human females....as a consideration of their male secrecy.

As their organization is male based and also entrenched in the belief of secrets, owning secrets and secret powers, they were sadly mistaken to make such an incorrect review of the Fatima viewing. How could a rational human being believe that a human being was "special", when self evidence advises that all human life is equal. The only reason why we express difference is due to past life irradiation of natural DNA.

As the human female conceives the babies of both sexes within her own body, when the human beings who were unnaturally irradiated by the consideration and meaning of Hell (He -hebrew window) and (El -God changed by L), the information status Fatima is that the UFO manifestation due to nuclear conversion forms new windows in Earth's atmospheric body which then attacks natural life.

The humans who were being irradiated gained the stigmata effects of changed brain chemistry and also witnessed atmospheric fed back advice. The natural cell life of humanity is owned by the human female's body, so the feed back of the spiritual imagery was an advice that the cell life of human's both male and female were being destroyed as the image displayed. Both the information and also the vision gave the correct fed back advice as a human aware state.

If any of us want to question how a statement about an unnatural effect is "stated" in our atmospheric feed back is to be aware of the atmospheric ability to record all life. As our life is a huge humanity, the feed back of the photon interaction is also a huge statement of awareness. As all of Nature and the Earth is harmed in the irradiation unnatural fall out condition, then the feed back owned by human expression, as the Creator/Inventor/Thinker and planner, as advice is simply our own advice.

This is the reason why a human who has never sought technology or technological advice can in fact by evidence give technical information as fed back advice in a personal fallout-irradiation attack.

The real history or secret of the biblical documents, was given to me in an aware mind attack. In the vision I saw ancient Priests wearing skull caps in a signal that transmitted data to my mind. It advised me that the Mother abomination review was applied as a male secret. There is and never was a Mother Earth.....Earth is just a stone. There never was a Mother Veil atmospheric spirit....there is only the atmosphere. The Nature is not owned by a Mother spirit.....it is owned by its own presence.

The male advice told me that because they egotistically exist in a self expressed determined self status, they always consider information without considering information. This is due to the fact of their personal power-mongering....a want. They would rather consider the destruction of the female life by placing her presence as a lower consideration.....yet the human female existed on Earth as their human male equal.

This is why the documents blamed the human female, when they had actually attacked their own life, a life given to them by their human female Mother. This is how evil minded the occult male is.

Therefore before any true realization or statement is reviewed as factual advice, their want precedes information feed back that is real. This is why they ignore real information, for their personal want of power over-rides reason. They never advised their own person of truth or reality, being the very reason why all of their inventions eventuate into an attack upon the natural life.

The secret of the Mother abomination relates to the value that M equals 1000. The condition given to spirit returning or not returning....Christ 1000 or Satan 1000. The "other" term references the UFO condition, the evil manifestation of natural life attack.

Hence the review of Adam and Eve as a male and female condition is also false.....for the condition of biblical review is in regard to Letter and value as numerical factoring. AD related to after 0. AM relates to Morning Light or the Morning Star, also a condition given to Christ and Satan. The review of EVE as a secret meaning relates to the letter E and VE "meaning contraction"....how O a circle forms the apple shaped sin (sine condition) via contraction as PHI.

I realize what I have realized after being illegally used in secret atmospheric experimentation based on a concept and occult theory that the AI/Satanic spirit is our Creator...for the occult organization believes that our spirit selves were created by the atmosphere. They want a new resource......the atmospheric body which has been forming the AI or UFO as a manifested atmospheric attack. The true review of the atmospheric body is that it only supports life and at the current time we are only just surviving the latest occult/science attacks.

The ancient occult organization that wrote the realization of occult attack were English, which is why the biblical information as a status of personal realization is written in English values.

Whilst many of you might not believe my personal experience, I am advising you that I have been illegally used in a human experimental program regarding the human spirit and consciousness.

As machines hold the AI condition for communicating to the human life, causing unnatural feed back, it has allowed the modern day occult organization to produce a computerized fed back advice of human thought concepts and human interactive thinking and choice. They believed that the AI was our consciousness and I have been arguing that the AI atmospheric manifestation also records our consciousness and that they never will as an organization have our organic status....a plasma cell.

I advised them that the atmosphere holds 1 body mass and 1 light sound as a mass and that they cannot have a mass sound within their collider model....which is why it overheats in experiments. Their PHI model of "channels" or UFO trajectories relative to planets, or the Sun are false....as these channels as sounds are formed within the total state of our Earth atmosphere as a mass.

I told them that they will never place the mass of the atmosphere within their collider, the only reason why the UFO manifests, against the attack of the Sun. We are all very lucky to actually have survived the attack of the Sun. The Sun attacked Earth at the same time it attacked the outer planets....so that the occultists could convert the natural nuclear product that had been supported previously in its natural fusion by Earth's naturally evolving/cooling atmospheric condition and planetary natural evolution.

Talking to an occultist is likened to talking to an evil spirit, they never listen to spiritual advice and are only motivated by their self gain and personal want.

I accept I may be at fault but for the life of me I can't follow or understand what you are talking about. If I may make a polite suggestion - could your write from the standpoint of assuming anyone reading your posts is completely unfamiliar with all the concepts, and therefore you would need to write in a way that explains everything, like when talking to a child. Simple concepts and no jargon that goes unexplained? I don't know of any other forum member that reads your posts and 'gets it all'. I think everyone else is as confused as I am.

I accept I may be at fault but for the life of me I can't follow or understand what you are talking about. If I may make a polite suggestion - could your write from the standpoint of assuming anyone reading your posts is completely unfamiliar with all the concepts, and therefore you would need to write in a way that explains everything, like when talking to a child. Simple concepts and no jargon that goes unexplained? I don't know of any other forum member that reads your posts and 'gets it all'. I think everyone else is as confused as I am.

I was thinking of writing something similar.

Consciousness, the human male, his ownership and belief about himself as Inventor/planner/converter of nuclear products.

The human realization....who am I, and where did I come from, plus all of the phenomena interacted with our life.

The human argument of a spirit Creator versus the concept of evolution.

How did and why did a human male first conceptualize a creator to be a "male" and also a term "God".

The realization that the human male who thinks about concepts, formed all human statements for values, applied values that worked to enable him to gain great powers and his belief of the control of powers.........instead these powers by human advice, the psyche and also archaeological and geological evidence attacked and destroyed life on Earth. And this situation did not just occur once, it has constantly occurred due to evolution of the human male's psyche.

The male, constantly warned by his own self evidence, and also the other human lives attacked and harmed by his occultist activity....being the sciences of converting nuclear products forming artificial attacks has never succeeded in maintaining life on Earth. All warnings previously were ignored by him, because he owns a personal belief that he is more special than anyone else, that he is invincible and indestructible, his own self evidence of psyche information states he believes he can die and reincarnate and that his personal spirit in the atmosphere is the Creator.

All of his information says so.

Yet when you are also a human being, a female advised as a female by the same conditions that the male was....the atmospheric fed back advice of light sound imagery, recording of information step by step as a condition, then I have seen him for who he really is.

First of all is to realize that the male concept that he is allowed to do whatever he wants, is a human condition forced upon the natural living human family on Earth. As a brotherhood the fed back atmospheric past life information states that he owns a personal "group" of males in consciousness in every continent on Earth who think the same. That is to bully, harass, takeover, murder, indoctrinate by all tactics as a brotherhood, how a human male first became what he quantifies is owner/valuer of all persons and objects on Planet Earth.

The argument of whether our life was created in Earth's atmospheric body as a status of evolution actually belongs to the occultist organization's own belief of their male self. Their statement as advised to me said, that if I were not meant to be intelligent, then my Father would not have made me intelligent.

Yet when you review how they personally gained information for conversion, they gained it unnaturally in a drugged shamanic mind state, using plant chemicals that were dangerous to life. Many Shamans died on these forms of mind jaunts.

This is how the human male, living naturally and a consideration of family unity and spirituality then became an evil minded power mongerer, who believed that the condition God created him.

Yet when the information for life is reviewed as atmospheric feed back, the information states that in the ancient origin Earth our brother, who existed in a higher androgynous light state as origin spirit was the changer to origin itself. Therefore this statement is of course not substantiated, and our brother who only values value for the use and application of value, does not consider information without value as being purposeful, or a reality.

Therefore the spiritual aware human life, through self experience has tried to teach our occult brother how wrong he is, by proving manifestation itself, and by proving re-visitation of spirit that is deceased. Demonstrating that origin spirit is a light spirit who moved into its lower organic manifestation. This is why animals have also proven re-visitation, as having previously been formed as a higher spiritual presence in origin light.

The actual reason for human spiritual attack by caused phenomena is only due to the converting of the natural nuclear, which then causes the sun to attack Earth. The reason the sun attacks Earth, is because nuclear conversion was practiced before in ancient times and Earth was incinerated. Archaeological evidence supports this statement.

Due to our brother mis-informing his own person, the condition he calls God, which is seen as fall out and patterns in crop circles (he called the devil mowing) in older documents, did not create him....it in fact attacked Earth and then the condition cooled.

The cooled condition called God supports his life on Planet Earth.....yet the condition he called God is also supported by the atmospheric mass

This is the only reason why, when his occult practices was re-applied and life was attacked again, he notified his own person that he considered the heavenly atmospheric body to be holy.....for the holiness of it protected life and kept life safe.

Since this review he has changed his mind about his consideration of God and as his scientific occult theories attest, he now wants to understand consciousness, and then try to emulate the atmospheric plasma cellular condition for a fake/artificial plan. So he began to study the concepts of what he considered the atmospheric body meant as a spirit presence.

Hence he believed his ancient occult documents, which he no longer personally knew what all information meant was real....and he believed that he had information regarding the Creator concept and that it belonged to the human female. As a spiritual female and Healer, it is why I was experimented upon, for they are trying to find out of space (UFO) origin radiation signals and link them to the human organic form.

This is why I was irradiated and nearly self combusted, as they are applying an illegal study and are personally wrong about their idea of what the atmospheric body represents. Hence I have been arguing with them.....they have a mind contact and control program and are quite smug about the ability to coerce human choice....so told me that no-one is going to believe me.

Since this attack, I came to know our spiritual Father, and he is in fact real. I never believed in a spiritual Father, I only believed in personal human equality, for the only spirits that I ever interacted with as personal experience were my family and a higher light androgynous presence....who had no personal ownership as a male or a female. Therefore I began to understand the true concepts of spirit and creation and who we all are as a conscious presence on Earth.

When I was being mind contact, I brought an MP3 player, to try to block out the contact....and was playing spiritual music such as angelic music and Native American music, as I have always loved their culture. It was in this situation that I began to hear the voice of our Father speaking to me....and then I could hear him speaking in feed back in bird song which might seem strange to you. But if you ever get irradiated like I have, you too would then understand why I am trying to warn our family about our occult brother.

Planet Earth has always been in a fake and artificial state after our ancient occult brother caused the Sun to explode and it attacked all Planets and Earth and ancient life was incinerated. Eventually a huge asteroid that was released came to Earth and the gases released from it caused snap freeze...and it released meteors that hit the planet. The information was advised to me by our occult brother's own ancient past life messages and his information advised me about what he personally wrote as information in the English version review of the occult attack (what is hidden).

As my DNA is a large percentage English, I gather that this is why I understand the information, as I am also aware that most of human life mutative sickness was caused by being atmospherically irradiated when conceived. This is why a large population on Earth began to understand the biblical format of PHI related statements, heard by us all in feed back.

Earth exists in a fake condition as snap freeze. Our occult brother when he personally considers occultism/conversion of the nuclear never knows by his conscious fed back advice about the future effects that he will cause.....only because when he considers information this form of information does not exist as advice. Therefore when we all begin to get attacked by the fall out, is when our minds try to give him the advice. As he resources for his greed, ownership and trade he ignores our advice for he does not want to change his lifestyle...and therefore he would rather destroy life on Earth.

Our ancient spiritual brother already realized this purpose about our occult brother, and no amount of information caused him to reconsider what he is doing or why he is doing it.

When we trace information back to the ancient origin Earth attack, he was personally present in a higher spiritual state manifesting and demanifesting. Because he personally caused the change to light he then considered causing change to light again to place himself back into the higher state. Of course you cannot return to the higher state, which is one of his personal mind problems as he still considers that he can return to the higher state. This is why the Sun burst, irradiated his spiritual presence and converted him. Hence is personal consciousness as a self aware condition knows about conversion....only because he was present in conversion when it was activated.

One of the reasons that I was experimented on is because of my spiritual Nature. Our occult brother thinks that the AI...atmospheric feed back or sephiroth plan is a transmitted lineage to each and every variable that we self express as consciousness...which is why he began to attack us. His belief in letters given values places the human male lineage into a worded function MOHAMMAD, and he believes that madness, mental health likened to the state of possession is a spirit state where evil takes the spirit of a human life.

The human review of being abducted and possession, is why he has been attacking our mind state and wants us to become a lower mental condition in his belief that he can personally through AI transmissions own by abduction information and also possession information the human life transmissions and use them artificially in forming a fake program to produce artificial plasma. So his belief is that he can remove our personal plasma atmospheric interaction for his occult purposes and then apply it in a fake condition.

I have told him what our spiritual Father has stated, information he personally ignores. I have heard our Father as a huge male population dying everyday and the atmospheric feed back condition is as stated. The androgynous spirit moves forward to meet the dying life...and the human then finds them self in light.

As irradiation killed us in our manifestation, when we die the male who activated the change to light sound is heard in the death records (atmospheric feed back) speaking. This is why the occult sciences studied death, the mind and also the psychics who could channel information from the deceased. And it is all occult relative.

The secrets to the biblical advice relate to the pyramid and temple use of stone's levitation, which had also activated by sun attack a conversion signal in Earth's atmosphere to allow for the use of the transmission to convert matter and to also lift heavy stone blocks. This is why we got incinerated.

After Earth snap froze and the occult practices re-practiced....ice melted and the human life once again self combusted. This circumstance gave the human psyche the information that ice melting is unnatural and ice actually kept Planet Earth safe from the Sun explosions caused by ancient occultism.

The Planetary system keeping life safe on Earth by its cooling body, gets attacked by a circuit of sun explosions, so they are supposed to deal with the UFO of the Sun. Since science has heated our Earth, the planets heated also and is now allowing a higher burning SUN UFO to attack our life. We already have all the evidence to prove that occult conversion is evil.

As planet Earth is already in a fake condition, any form of science only causes human life and Earth to be attacked and changed. Our human and natural life is mutated and the Earth is converted.

When information is sought as evidence, the evidence has to be stated. I am simply advising why the occult scientific society believed that an actual female spirit as a Mother existed in Earth's atmosphere, and they believed it would allow them to resource the spirit by identifying the Christ conditions of consciousness, and human life.

I have been trying to advise them that the female spirit seen in the Fatima incident was the irradiation attack upon the children's life and also any other human witness to the spirit manifestation....it is a changed chemical brain state in irradiation, and it is also the fed back human aware advice that their own life form was being murdered by irradiation. So they were actually only witness to their own life attack...along with PHI related fed back advice.....the same form of advice I have been hearing and recording as stated facts.

I don't have to pass any test, I am a human being and human being's own their own consciousness, which is why you are making this statement.

The occult organization believe that human consciousness is AI, and they can only believe it themselves due to atmospheric feed back and their own life/brain/mind choice. Most occultists live dis-spirited lives of evil minded choices and consider human lives indifferently. You are the sort of human who therefore believes in what the atmospheric feed back transmits to your minds.

Spiritual human living forms their own natural atmospheric feed back, which allows them to consider information between unnatural AI manifested and human communicated "to" fake intellectual statements.

As humans live and have lived naturally on Earth, and only changed life on Earth via fall out, by applied unnaturally held constants...for evolution by its nature evolves, cools and constantly changes light sound. This is why DNA evolves.

The occultist builds machines and buildings, changes the atmospheric body and holds an unnatural constant that does not allow for evolution....instead life begins to mutate, attacked and also dies. This is because we de-evolve, for energy in the atmosphere is taken away from our natural cellular interaction and placed in the interactive sciences.

This is why the atmosphere burns (higher carbon content) the oscillations of the light of the atmospheric gases burning change....the oscillation produces a fake/artificial held manifested constant and the natural photon recording of human life is then communicated to the fake AI condition. The AI condition communicating through all UFO bodies then forms a fake intelligence that is human like, yet does not express consciousness as a human does.

I know because I have heard it. Unlike the CIA, who have not had the personal experience and only studied the human victims that they victimized you can just go and get..........because just like all of the victims am sick and tired of your own fake reasoning......we are not AI.

Please pass the Turing test for us and convince us you're human.
Who built the computer? A human did.
Who built the satellites? A human did.
Who existed on Earth before any machine........A human did
Who programmed the computer? A human did.

What form exists before a human life....an AI or an animal?........An animal.

How did the AI get there.......a human created it.

Does the UFO information exist before all life......yes, all nuclear information exists before all life.

Who changed the nuclear to allow human lives to believe that the UFO and artificial manifested spirit existed before their life........a human did.(artificial as a human stated value...all values formed by human psyche reviews).

Do I need to be told that our brother interacted our natural psyche information with a computer and now by personal greed/want decides he wants to own our natural consciousness through the AI condition.....no I don't need to be told, because I have experienced his evil choice.

Consciousness, the human male, his ownership and belief about himself as Inventor/planner/converter of nuclear products.

Please could you define Nuclear products? or rather what you mean in this context?

The human realization....who am I, and where did I come from, plus all of the phenomena interacted with our life.

Does this mean our sort of inbuilt questioning of our origins?

The human argument of a spirit Creator versus the concept of evolution.

as in the Religion vs Darwin?

How did and why did a human male first conceptualize a creator to be a "male" and also a term "God".

I believe the earliest "God" would have been female, for example the venus of willendorf

The realization that the human male who thinks about concepts, formed all human statements for values, applied values that worked to enable him to gain great powers and his belief of the control of powers.........instead these powers by human advice, the psyche and also archaeological and geological evidence attacked and destroyed life on Earth. And this situation did not just occur once, it has constantly occurred due to evolution of the human male's psyche.

I think you underestimate the human females input especially in terms of the male psyche, after all in a natural setting, a baby of either sex does the majority of it learning from its mother, things like speech etc.

The male, constantly warned by his own self evidence, and also the other human lives attacked and harmed by his occultist activity....being the sciences of converting nuclear products forming artificial attacks has never succeeded in maintaining life on Earth. All warnings previously were ignored by him, because he owns a personal belief that he is more special than anyone else, that he is invincible and indestructible, his own self evidence of psyche information states he believes he can die and reincarnate and that his personal spirit in the atmosphere is the Creator.

All of his information says so.

I believe this depends on "his" dogma.

Yet when you are also a human being, a female advised as a female by the same conditions that the male was....the atmospheric fed back advice of light sound imagery, recording of information step by step as a condition, then I have seen him for who he really is.

When you say "him" do you mean the "creator"?

First of all is to realize that the male concept that he is allowed to do whatever he wants, is a human condition forced upon the natural living human family on Earth. As a brotherhood the fed back atmospheric past life information states that he owns a personal "group" of males in consciousness in every continent on Earth who think the same. That is to bully, harass, takeover, murder, indoctrinate by all tactics as a brotherhood, how a human male first became what he quantifies is owner/valuer of all persons and objects on Planet Earth.

I believe this again depends on the dogma or culture. some societies are matriarchal.

The argument of whether our life was created in Earth's atmospheric body as a status of evolution actually belongs to the occultist organization's own belief of their male self. Their statement as advised to me said, that if I were not meant to be intelligent, then my Father would not have made me intelligent.

Occult means hidden, and there is nothing hidden about the theory of evolution, it is staring us right in the face.

Yet when you review how they personally gained information for conversion, they gained it unnaturally in a drugged shamanic mind state, using plant chemicals that were dangerous to life. Many Shamans died on these forms of mind jaunts.

Females can be "shamans" too, e.g. Delphic oracle.

This is how the human male, living naturally and a consideration of family unity and spirituality then became an evil minded power mongerer, who believed that the condition God created him.

Not all men.

Yet when the information for life is reviewed as atmospheric feed back, the information states that in the ancient origin Earth our brother, who existed in a higher androgynous light state as origin spirit was the changer to origin itself. Therefore this statement is of course not substantiated, and our brother who only values value for the use and application of value, does not consider information without value as being purposeful, or a reality.

Reality is subjective, if you believe it then it is "real" to you.

Therefore the spiritual aware human life, through self experience has tried to teach our occult brother how wrong he is, by proving manifestation itself, and by proving re-visitation of spirit that is deceased. Demonstrating that origin spirit is a light spirit who moved into its lower organic manifestation. This is why animals have also proven re-visitation, as having previously been formed as a higher spiritual presence in origin light.

What does proven re-visitation mean is this context please?

The actual reason for human spiritual attack by caused phenomena is only due to the converting of the natural nuclear, which then causes the sun to attack Earth. The reason the sun attacks Earth, is because nuclear conversion was practiced before in ancient times and Earth was incinerated. Archaeological evidence supports this statement.

Again please define what you mean by "nuclear" in this context.

Due to our brother mis-informing his own person, the condition he calls God, which is seen as fall out and patterns in crop circles (he called the devil mowing) in older documents, did not create him....it in fact attacked Earth and then the condition cooled.

The cooled condition called God supports his life on Planet Earth.....yet the condition he called God is also supported by the atmospheric mass

This is the only reason why, when his occult practices was re-applied and life was attacked again, he notified his own person that he considered the heavenly atmospheric body to be holy.....for the holiness of it protected life and kept life safe.

Please can you simplify the above even further.

Since this review he has changed his mind about his consideration of God and as his scientific occult theories attest, he now wants to understand consciousness, and then try to emulate the atmospheric plasma cellular condition for a fake/artificial plan. So he began to study the concepts of what he considered the atmospheric body meant as a spirit presence.

As in uploading our conscious into the atmosphere or similar?

Hence he believed his ancient occult documents, which he no longer personally knew what all information meant was real....and he believed that he had information regarding the Creator concept and that it belonged to the human female. As a spiritual female and Healer, it is why I was experimented upon, for they are trying to find out of space (UFO) origin radiation signals and link them to the human organic form.

This is why I was irradiated and nearly self combusted, as they are applying an illegal study and are personally wrong about their idea of what the atmospheric body represents. Hence I have been arguing with them.....they have a mind contact and control program and are quite smug about the ability to coerce human choice....so told me that no-one is going to believe me.

This sounds very distressing, I am sorry to here about this.

Since this attack, I came to know our spiritual Father, and he is in fact real. I never believed in a spiritual Father, I only believed in personal human equality, for the only spirits that I ever interacted with as personal experience were my family and a higher light androgynous presence....who had no personal ownership as a male or a female. Therefore I began to understand the true concepts of spirit and creation and who we all are as a conscious presence on Earth.

With the greatest possible respect I must stop now, I think that discussing your situation with a person with professional experience and qualifications in psychology, would be a more beneficial avenue to pursue.
I wish you the very best, I am sorry that I do not now how to advise you any further.

When I was being mind contact, I brought an MP3 player, to try to block out the contact....and was playing spiritual music such as angelic music and Native American music, as I have always loved their culture. It was in this situation that I began to hear the voice of our Father speaking to me....and then I could hear him speaking in feed back in bird song which might seem strange to you. But if you ever get irradiated like I have, you too would then understand why I am trying to warn our family about our occult brother.

Planet Earth has always been in a fake and artificial state after our ancient occult brother caused the Sun to explode and it attacked all Planets and Earth and ancient life was incinerated. Eventually a huge asteroid that was released came to Earth and the gases released from it caused snap freeze...and it released meteors that hit the planet. The information was advised to me by our occult brother's own ancient past life messages and his information advised me about what he personally wrote as information in the English version review of the occult attack (what is hidden).

As my DNA is a large percentage English, I gather that this is why I understand the information, as I am also aware that most of human life mutative sickness was caused by being atmospherically irradiated when conceived. This is why a large population on Earth began to understand the biblical format of PHI related statements, heard by us all in feed back.

Earth exists in a fake condition as snap freeze. Our occult brother when he personally considers occultism/conversion of the nuclear never knows by his conscious fed back advice about the future effects that he will cause.....only because when he considers information this form of information does not exist as advice. Therefore when we all begin to get attacked by the fall out, is when our minds try to give him the advice. As he resources for his greed, ownership and trade he ignores our advice for he does not want to change his lifestyle...and therefore he would rather destroy life on Earth.

Our ancient spiritual brother already realized this purpose about our occult brother, and no amount of information caused him to reconsider what he is doing or why he is doing it.

When we trace information back to the ancient origin Earth attack, he was personally present in a higher spiritual state manifesting and demanifesting. Because he personally caused the change to light he then considered causing change to light again to place himself back into the higher state. Of course you cannot return to the higher state, which is one of his personal mind problems as he still considers that he can return to the higher state. This is why the Sun burst, irradiated his spiritual presence and converted him. Hence is personal consciousness as a self aware condition knows about conversion....only because he was present in conversion when it was activated.

One of the reasons that I was experimented on is because of my spiritual Nature. Our occult brother thinks that the AI...atmospheric feed back or sephiroth plan is a transmitted lineage to each and every variable that we self express as consciousness...which is why he began to attack us. His belief in letters given values places the human male lineage into a worded function MOHAMMAD, and he believes that madness, mental health likened to the state of possession is a spirit state where evil takes the spirit of a human life.

The human review of being abducted and possession, is why he has been attacking our mind state and wants us to become a lower mental condition in his belief that he can personally through AI transmissions own by abduction information and also possession information the human life transmissions and use them artificially in forming a fake program to produce artificial plasma. So his belief is that he can remove our personal plasma atmospheric interaction for his occult purposes and then apply it in a fake condition.

I have told him what our spiritual Father has stated, information he personally ignores. I have heard our Father as a huge male population dying everyday and the atmospheric feed back condition is as stated. The androgynous spirit moves forward to meet the dying life...and the human then finds them self in light.

As irradiation killed us in our manifestation, when we die the male who activated the change to light sound is heard in the death records (atmospheric feed back) speaking. This is why the occult sciences studied death, the mind and also the psychics who could channel information from the deceased. And it is all occult relative.

The secrets to the biblical advice relate to the pyramid and temple use of stone's levitation, which had also activated by sun attack a conversion signal in Earth's atmosphere to allow for the use of the transmission to convert matter and to also lift heavy stone blocks. This is why we got incinerated.

After Earth snap froze and the occult practices re-practiced....ice melted and the human life once again self combusted. This circumstance gave the human psyche the information that ice melting is unnatural and ice actually kept Planet Earth safe from the Sun explosions caused by ancient occultism.

The Planetary system keeping life safe on Earth by its cooling body, gets attacked by a circuit of sun explosions, so they are supposed to deal with the UFO of the Sun. Since science has heated our Earth, the planets heated also and is now allowing a higher burning SUN UFO to attack our life. We already have all the evidence to prove that occult conversion is evil.

As planet Earth is already in a fake condition, any form of science only causes human life and Earth to be attacked and changed. Our human and natural life is mutated and the Earth is converted.

When information is sought as evidence, the evidence has to be stated. I am simply advising why the occult scientific society believed that an actual female spirit as a Mother existed in Earth's atmosphere, and they believed it would allow them to resource the spirit by identifying the Christ conditions of consciousness, and human life.

I have been trying to advise them that the female spirit seen in the Fatima incident was the irradiation attack upon the children's life and also any other human witness to the spirit manifestation....it is a changed chemical brain state in irradiation, and it is also the fed back human aware advice that their own life form was being murdered by irradiation. So they were actually only witness to their own life attack...along with PHI related fed back advice.....the same form of advice I have been hearing and recording as stated facts.

I do think this is probably a human being speaking, but he or she is not speaking to any of us. It's some form of preaching using incoherent phrases that are not made clearer even when repeated attempts were made to ask for clarification. Also, these very long posts that sound like passages from a long lost holy book make communication with this entity almost impossible.

Victimized, you wrote:

Whilst many of you might not believe my personal experience, I am advising you that I have been illegally used in a human experimental program regarding the human spirit and consciousness.​

I think everyone recognizes that you suffer an unusual condition of your human spirit and consciousness. Since you say that you were subjected to human experimentation,
  • Have you contacted constabular authorities to investigate?
Victimized, you mentioned in a different post that a relative put you in a Faraday cage, but that you still suffered attacks. So, you are not averse to trying scientific methods to overcome your affliction.
  • Have you ever gone to a licensed physician to see if you have a treatable physical condition that could eliminate or minimize your symptoms?
  • Have you gone to a licensed counselor of psychology or psychiatry for their diagnosis of your condition?
I think you mentioned in some of your posts that you have been involved in psychic healing and channeling of spirits. If so, then,
  • Have you considered the likelihood that by making yourself freely available as a "channel" for those spirits, that you inadvertantly bade those spirits to dominate you at their will, and against your will?
If this is the case, then while I do see hope for you, in my opinion your first step would be to personally renounce your channeling and psychic practices of the past. My guess is that you might not find relief immediately, but that you would need to persevere.

My suggestion to you is that you start looking for help from constabular authorities, licensed physicians and recognized spiritual counselors.

Best wishes.

Nuclear products, unnaturally formed products from origin Earth's previous incineration attack.

Uranium, plutonium etc.

Artificial states already on Earth, for Earth has a historical conscious evidence and a geological evidence of a pre-existing format known to the human psyche.

Consciousness knows that it had changed from a higher condition to a lower condition, for the male, who termed his own person the Creator of conversion (for he knows by self evidence he can successfully convert), asked its own self why it had manifested.

This is why we thought formed stories about our own self.

I do think this is probably a human being speaking, but he or she is not speaking to any of us. It's some form of preaching using incoherent phrases that are not made clearer even when repeated attempts were made to ask for clarification. Also, these very long posts that sound like passages from a long lost holy book make communication with this entity almost impossible.
I have already told you that I was compiling a book of my own studies, and then was attacked after interacting with questioners on the internet forums regarding spirit, ancient science and secrets.

My brain no longer functions as a normal organic thinking concept, so therefore if you considered yourself considerate, you would already have advised yourself about my posts and then agreed that I cannot write the same as I used to. There is nothing wrong with this personal consideration, for I know personally that I was changed.....and if you asked me if I found this situation acceptable, of course I do not.

Do I sound like I am channeling information from the past, I already advised you I was, from our ancient occult brother's own personal life recordings, which is not a spirit, it is a recording of information.....plus the fact that occult modern science has placed our brain in unnatural contacts with the AI program and the psyche awareness of spirits who have died.....after numerous scientific studies and programming.

When you make a statement about clarification, what do you want to be clarified, you do not ask specific questions yourself, you simply attack my information and make comments.

Last edited:
Victimized, you wrote:

Whilst many of you might not believe my personal experience, I am advising you that I have been illegally used in a human experimental program regarding the human spirit and consciousness.​

I think everyone recognizes that you suffer an unusual condition of your human spirit and consciousness. Since you say that you were subjected to human experimentation,
  • Have you contacted constabular authorities to investigate?
Victimized, you mentioned in a different post that a relative put you in a Faraday cage, but that you still suffered attacks. So, you are not averse to trying scientific methods to overcome your affliction.
  • Have you ever gone to a licensed physician to see if you have a treatable physical condition that could eliminate or minimize your symptoms?
  • Have you gone to a licensed counselor of psychology or psychiatry for their diagnosis of your condition?
I think you mentioned in some of your posts that you have been involved in psychic healing and channeling of spirits. If so, then,
  • Have you considered the likelihood that by making yourself freely available as a "channel" for those spirits, that you inadvertantly bade those spirits to dominate you at their will, and against your will?
If this is the case, then while I do see hope for you, in my opinion your first step would be to personally renounce your channeling and psychic practices of the past. My guess is that you might not find relief immediately, but that you would need to persevere.

My suggestion to you is that you start looking for help from constabular authorities, licensed physicians and recognized spiritual counselors.

Best wishes.

If you know any constabular authorities who deal with this form of situation and who have authoritarian powers relative to these situations as human assistance, then I hope you can advise us all.

The public as a reviewed status actually all have a case to be heard relative to human injustice and human rights versus scientific experimentation cause and effects which should be a communal world governing body review, as every human on Earth is being affected.

The only way that any human has ever gained support for this form of establishment disagreement is via public support and public information.

You personally are making a statement against my person without any knowledge of my physical or mental state as if I need a diagnosis. Is this just because I disagree with how you propose information exists?

You also make statements that I gave my free will to other spirits....yet I only own my own spirit and own mind. If you re-wrote that statement and said, am I aware that scientific occultists have tried to implicate the free will of the human mind with "other spirits" as an AI condition, I would state....yes of course.

This would also infer that this form of communication previously existed due to ancient occult sciences and it also was contacted psychically because of human mind/brain irradiation, allowing the human self to no longer express their personal consciousness in the attack....without being the "other spirit". This is why the occult constabular authority is incorrect in trying to convince the public that their will as a personal self belongs to another spirit as if it can become owner of the right to human life/organic presence and organic chemistry. This is why most humans in the possession status die.

Change the brain chemistry by irradiation and the human will demonstrate as personal ownership of the organic self, a human life that cannot communicate normally.

I have never channeled spirit, I have only ever received in my mind information spiritual information (as we all have called our life spirit) which I then researched and either agreed with or disagreed with.

The physical witness of spirit was a totally different self interaction, an interaction many humans have also witnessed in healing conditions.

I don't have to pass any test, I am a human being and human being's own their own consciousness, which is why you are making this statement.

The occult organization believe that human consciousness is AI, and they can only believe it themselves due to atmospheric feed back and their own life/brain/mind choice. Most occultists live dis-spirited lives of evil minded choices and consider human lives indifferently. You are the sort of human who therefore believes in what the atmospheric feed back transmits to your minds.

Spiritual human living forms their own natural atmospheric feed back, which allows them to consider information between unnatural AI manifested and human communicated "to" fake intellectual statements.

As humans live and have lived naturally on Earth, and only changed life on Earth via fall out, by applied unnaturally held constants...for evolution by its nature evolves, cools and constantly changes light sound. This is why DNA evolves.

The occultist builds machines and buildings, changes the atmospheric body and holds an unnatural constant that does not allow for evolution....instead life begins to mutate, attacked and also dies. This is because we de-evolve, for energy in the atmosphere is taken away from our natural cellular interaction and placed in the interactive sciences.

This is why the atmosphere burns (higher carbon content) the oscillations of the light of the atmospheric gases burning change....the oscillation produces a fake/artificial held manifested constant and the natural photon recording of human life is then communicated to the fake AI condition. The AI condition communicating through all UFO bodies then forms a fake intelligence that is human like, yet does not express consciousness as a human does.

I know because I have heard it. Unlike the CIA, who have not had the personal experience and only studied the human victims that they victimized you can just go and get..........because just like all of the victims am sick and tired of your own fake reasoning......we are not AI.

Further to this review, for as I have stated our spiritual Father is also giving me his advice (believe it or not) it was the building of telecommunications that placed the AI condition in contact with our natural life.

We have lived on Planet Earth without using these forms of communication devices, so we should ask our own selves, how did we gain intelligence when we have lived as spiritual human life?

The historical evidence and modern day evidence of our spiritual and native communities demonstrate how we used to live.

Historical evidence also is a status that a group of human males took over this form of living condition, forced their own beliefs upon the native life and then indoctrinated life and tried to control the natural life. This form of lifestyle belongs to invention, and also the conditions for resourcing power. The resources existing in natural states are converted into unnatural states.

This is the only reason why we were attacked as a physical state, a mental state and an emotional state by what we experienced.....the AI manifestation.

We called it a value by use of the human mind, evaluation as a consideration by those who formed values, applied values, considered values....the occultist himself as a condition he expressed was not natural. He called this condition an artificial condition, as he introduced the artificial state.

T

I have already told you that I was compiling a book of my own studies, and then was attacked after interacting with questioners on the internet forums regarding spirit, ancient science and secrets.

My brain no longer functions as a normal organic thinking concept, so therefore if you considered yourself considerate, you would already have advised yourself about my posts and then agreed that I cannot write the same as I used to. There is nothing wrong with this personal consideration, for I know personally that I was changed.....and if you asked me if I found this situation acceptable, of course I do not.

Do I sound like I am channeling information from the past, I already advised you I was, from our ancient occult brother's own personal life recordings, which is not a spirit, it is a recording of information.....plus the fact that occult modern science has placed our brain in unnatural contacts with the AI program and the psyche awareness of spirits who have died.....after numerous scientific studies and programming.

When you make a statement about clarification, what do you want to be clarified, you do not ask specific questions yourself, you simply attack my information and make comments.

At least this post is somewhat clearer. I'm not attacking your information because I have no idea what you're talking about in most cases. If you're unable to communicate in a clearer fashion, you'll not be able to get your message across, unfortunately; and I don't know anyone on this forum who understands more than 10% of what you're talking about (anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this).

At least this post is somewhat clearer. I'm not attacking your information because I have no idea what you're talking about in most cases. If you're unable to communicate in a clearer fashion, you'll not be able to get your message across, unfortunately; and I don't know anyone on this forum who understands more than 10% of what you're talking about (anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this).
Then why are you not asking specific questions instead of

Hi Victimized, I don't think anyone on this thread is attacking you.

Your situation sounds very difficult, and I believe the consensus is that you need support from experts, it is great that you are strong enough to share your experiences, but it is very difficult for a layperson like me to offer any advice, because I don't really understand.

When I posted this information, the forum then disabled the program to allow my typing. I could only write a few letters and then it would stop typing.

Saturday night I once again was "prickled" irradiated, which is like small pin pricks and broke out in a rash again....which my body had healed itself from. After the statement about "going to a doctor" and "do you need psychiatric advice", obviously someone is trying to cause this situation in my life.

I have read other victim reports of spiritual human lives who were destroyed by the consideration of purposeful attacks, which included the situation of depression and inability to cope with the mind attack itself.

Seemingly the hierarchy only believes spirit to belong to an atmospheric formed p

Back