• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why do Gene and David pretend..

The Hawk

Skilled Investigator
Robert Bigelow doesn't exist?

Every few episodes I hear David or Gene comment on something like "if only there was this or that $ for research or a rich person that was interested in ufos such and such.. " (not an actual quote)

uhmm..
long time
obssessed
BILLIONARE
over there. >>>>

..should invite him on the show.

I agree, but perhaps this is because Bigelow is not funding research they deem fruitful. I can't believe it's because they haven't heard of him.

We've done a good episode with George Knapp about the Skywalker Ranch situation, which was largely funded by Bigelow. George also knows Bigelow personally, and talked about him a bit on that episode, as well as a more extensive offline conversation about him with Gene & myself, so we obviously know many details about his involvement in the UFO world. In recent years, Bigelow has pulled away from paranormal research funding, and does not appear to be open to discussion about this stuff. I have indeed attempted to invite him on the show, to no avail.

Ah, I see.
Yes perhaps he has pulled away from paranormal funding he's seems to be filtering the bulk of his savings into his space program.

If you were filthy stinking rich, and had been handing out money to kooks and morons, I seriously doubt you'd want people to know that you'd been duped.

That is the way charity, and most research should go. If you don't turn up results, you shouldn't be funded. I don't know much about the Bigelow situation, but what I do know is that the rich are a lot different than the rest of us. All the money pissed away on psychics, mediums, and the like to prove there's life after death, has been mostly in vain.

I've become even more skeptical of the UFO, Alien crowd after a couple of their premiere membership turned out to be nothing more than scam artists looking to make a quick buck. I look at all the people in the UFO field with a jaundiced eye.

People like Gene and David do a great service to the field, and if anyone should be funded, it should be these guys, because at least they ask questions, instead of playing up the same old tired nonsense that is parroted by the likes of Art Bell, George Noory, and other morons who claim to be on the cutting edge of the "science" of UFOlogy.

I'm outraged every time I see an article about Steven Greer, or any of the other hacks out there who claim to be contactees, who are ready to sell you their program to lure down UFOS and teach you to be an Earthling Ambassador.

People like Bigelow apparently are tired of wasting their money. I just with the UFO Community at large would do the same thing.

Back