• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why are Aliens Racially Profiling?

Free episodes:

:cool:Well, if anyone could accomplish full disclosure, it would be Barack Obama. He certainly would be aware of ETs looking DIFFERENT from anyone else. Like me, he has already had to deal with racial issues. Consider it a "cosmic civil rights" matter. Now it is time for ET-SPECIES civil rights. Remember the TV show, "ALIEN NATION"?
Also, Obama has worked with people who are FOR disclosure, like John Podesta. :cool:

Really? What about urban abductions? Not a mention of any blacks or most other minorites in unpleasant environments.

I think it's more about what's publicized. If you read John Mack's book, he talked about school children in rural Africa seeing a gray by a landed disk, and some others who have had abduction experiences.

I'm sure I have read of others in more urban areas. But that's the media for you... Like take TV. Until recently you just didn't see that many brown people... now you see them in commercials and stuff. Even Barbie dolls.

I'm aware of these things because my wife is African-American.

[EDIT: I just read the rest of the thread and see a video was posted about the African school children]

:cool:8) I live in a city, but not a "culturally deprived" neighborhood. I have never lived in a bad neighborhood.
I am a senior citizen, and I can recall having "Patty-Jo" and "Benji" African-American dolls when I was a kid. They are not new. My first recollection of a Black person on a TV commercial was in the 1960s. That is not new to me, either.
As to why Black people in bad neighborhoods don't get abducted.... maybe they DO, but if they are high on some substance, they can't sort out real from hallucination. It is possible. Also, they may not remember it. I didn't know I was an abductee/contactee until I was ready to retire.
I am a DOCUMENTED abductee, and protected by the (good part of) Government. My website is MINDBOGGLER
http://members.tripod.com/ImzadiRadenoy/index.html

I have never lived in a bad neighborhood.
I am a senior citizen, and I can recall having "Patty-Jo" and "Benji" African-American dolls when I was a kid. They are not new. My first recollection of a Black person on a TV commercial was in the 1960s. That is not new to me, either.

I'm 51. I grew up in what became a bad neighborhood (Orange, NJ). But it was nice when I was younger.

Sure, I'm not saying there were no African-American dolls or people on TV (first one I remember was the show Julia), but on everyday commercials and stuff like product packaging, it was less common than it is now.

As far as hallucinations, of course most street drugs don't do that, but I believe many hallucinations experienced while on certain psychedelic drugs aren't necessarily hallucinations. I think the altered mind states and many UFO experiences seem to go hand in hand, and it might be part of the mechanism that allows certain interactions with certain beings. Things just seem different... either hazier or brighter and more real.

I think our brains filter out a lot of information we don't need... we can't sense a lot of stuff around us, like most of the electromagnetic spectrum, and possibly other dimensions that are right here in front of us. Certain drugs like DMT seem to unlock something in our brains, and we start seeing other places, and even the classic gray entities.

8)8) All I know is my own experiences. (See my website.) None of my relatives live in bad neighborhoods, either. We are all college people.
I'm glad I am not a researcher. I was born into this. I didn't choose it. Maybe this would be a good topic for some researcher to dig into.

:D

:cool::cool::eek: I am "Black" and I am an abductee. I don't know why one seldom sees any Black people discussing the UFO/ET problem. Maybe it is because most Black people have "enough on their plate" as it is, without getting into discussions of the paranormal.
However, I didn't CHOOSE the deal with ETs. They chose me and my family, but I am the ONLY ONE in my family who will admit it. The GOVERNMENT is heavily involved with my situation, too. (The GOOD part of the Government, that is.) I am still trying to figure out where this will end up. I am HOPING for full disclosure.:)

I'd be really interested if you could post your experiences on this forum as we can all view and discuss together and get some conversation going about it as it sounds rather interesting.

One question though, what do you mean that "black people have enough on their plate without getting into discussions of the paranormal?" I'm plenty busy for a 24 year old white man and I still find the time to discuss it as it is something that I feel is very important and that you cannot really understand what is going on around us without discussing it.

Either way, don't let that discourage you from sharing your experiences here, I'm sure many of the members here will listen with open ears and minds.

Back