• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why aliens present hybrid babies to abductees

I would imagine it's not just about socialization, but to show the abductees why they're being abducted.

How would one deny their own flesh and blood? The bond between parent and child is ethereal.

Generally, reports of hybrid babies being presented to abductees seems to revolve around a certain inertia of the infant itself, so it's likely that the process of contact has more to do with stimulating the hybrid than it does with creating an emotional bond with the abductee (other than to answer the "why" question, that is).

Like the rest of the abduction experience, it seems to be all about THEM. We're just the means to an end.

Off topic, but on topic:

What is the most recent case anyone can recall of this happening? The last I can come up with, simply off the top of my aging head, is over a decade ago.
Contact/Abduction cases themselves seem to have waned dramatically. This may only be a function of "media" (encompassing everything from CNN to small publishers) to the phenomena altering itself.
I tend not to take any of it at face value and wouldn't be a bit surprised if the whole "presentation" process was carried out for ends we haven't even considered.

the vet once told me that if i wanted to change my dogs diet from one type of food to another, doing it overnight was a bad idea, rather i should mix some "new" food in with old gradually changing the ratio, hybridising if you will the mix.

i was suprised at the horror some expressed when i postulated that the greys were the next vehicle we will be using (as we measure linear time), that when the natural birth body wears out and we "die" an advanced technical culture recycles the psyche into an artificial body (the grey).
if that horror is typical of the general populace, might not hybridisation, and forced association with the result be a similar process to swapping a dogs diet over ?

we have a natural affinity for babies and our own offspring, combing that 50 50 with the grey reality may be an attempt to soften the impact of said reality

or perhaps its a defense mechanism.

if the following is true that
a: bodies have been recovered
b: we have since then occasionally shot at the craft

then they would see us as xenophobes, creating hybrids that are in part our "children" and letting us know they are also on board makes sense.
the taking of hostages in this fashion is well established in our history.
relatives swapped between the various european courts as hostage was once the norm. the principle is one we ourselves have utilised

its possible that the timeline runs like this

man develops planes, man shoots at UFO's.......
occupants say well maybe they think the craft is only a machine, thats all they can see afterall........
so they crash a craft with some biological ballast on board, to "show" us the craft have beings on board, this ballast being tailored to look a bit like us, while at the same time leaving no doubt they were "alien".(we are not you, but we are like you in some aspects)
but that doesnt work and we keep shooting, so they try again this time with the hybrid image to convey the sense that shooting at the craft is like shooting at yourself.

as the food species of this planet are an example of, "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" dosent apply unless they look like you, and even then its a tenuous tenet

man develops planes, man shoots at UFO's.......
occupants say well maybe they think the craft is only a machine, thats all they can see afterall........
so they crash a craft with some biological ballast on board, to "show" us the craft have beings on board, this ballast being tailored to look a bit like us, while at the same time leaving no doubt they were "alien".(we are not you, but we are like you in some aspects)
but that doesnt work and we keep shooting, so they try again this time with the hybrid image to convey the sense that shooting at the craft is like shooting at yourself.

OK, mike. I'm not picking on you. Your posts always get me to thinking, and this just seguays nicely into something I've been thinking about for awhile. I've not researched it well, so I know it's just abject speculation. I hope it's considered worthy of tossing around. Here's the deal:

The Alien Guys (tm) are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Oh, I know they have this cool technology indistinguishable from magic and all, but they often act kind of stupid. Consider: They get tired of us shooting at them, so they introduce a very few people to alien babies, maybe hybrids, usually to women. They think this means we'll stop shooting at them?

Only it's not the women who shoot at UFOs; it's the men. Plus they do this kidnap thing, like that won't piss us off. Plus they can't seem to keep their craft in the air. They're always falling down because of thunder storms or maybe a little primitive radar? The FAA would never give any of their craft an airworthiness certificate. No fail safes. No redundant systems. No backup plan. They can't even keep their craft cloaked and we're always taking pictures of them. Any Romulan Commander would be relieved of command for such poor performance. A Klingon Captain would just be assassinated by his Exec officer if he couldn't stay hidden from Kirk. These guys are incompetent! Then there are these Men in Black guys, going around saying "Duh!" and acting clueless. None of this makes any sense.

Now I know sometimes primitive peoples roll their eyes at westerners because we can't see an obvious trail through the woods or across the sea. We obviously are too stupid to survive in nature without our fancy technology, so there may be some of that going on. But still, you'd think the UFO Guys would have their act together better than they do. I'm thinking maybe they are a race in decline, myself. I wonder if they even know how their own stuff works.

Does anyone really believe the abduction phenomena is related to the UFO phenomenon any more?

Ive come to believe the abduction situation is an inter-dimensional problem. Nothing to do with UFO's. Whilst UFOs are probably ID too I dont think they have anything to do with abductions at all at this point.

Does anyone really believe the abduction phenomena is related to the UFO phenomenon any more?

Ive come to believe the abduction situation is an inter-dimensional problem. Nothing to do with UFO's. Whilst UFOs are probably ID too I dont think they have anything to do with abductions at all at this point.
And why would UFOs not be an interdimensional phenomenon too?

Your posts always get me to thinking,

Thats Optimum from my perspective, i appreciate that.

and what you say could well be true, though i could make a case that looking inept, dare i say harmless could also be a good deception to present.

but the model you suggest does play out here as we speak, how many of the 6 billion people on the planet could actually design and build the sort of cars we see on the road today by themselves ? not many .a few in the factories where they are made might have more knowledge, but more and more the design and construction is being done by machine.

extend that trend to the point where these industries are fully mechanised perhaps with an AI at the core, and the idea they are our "future" doesnt seem so far fetched

What do you make of cases where the abductee reports seeing or being on a ufo, triangle, saucer etc?

I think there is lots of misdirection and manipulation. Incorporated into my current stance on abductions is the idea that whoever 'they' are, are trying to give the impression that abductions look a certain way.

In my first post I probably shouldnt have come across so absolute. Lets say Im leaning in that direction.

Back