• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

who's on your tp list? a (somewhat) tongue-in-cheek rant

Wade

FeralNormal master
two things

first of all i want to wish a VERY happy birthday to one of my favorite authors, neal stephenson, who will be turning 52 this coming halloween, i'll be hitting the big 5-0h on that very day , and i believe peter jackson does as well. I've been keeping a good face on this most auspicious day and then about a week ago i got it, my very first invitation to join aarp, well they'll just have to wait another 30 plus years given the way things are going, hell, maybe the government will force us to take longevity drugs or something just so we keep working and pay into the system, but on that cheery note i ask this of the forum members

in your opinion, who or whom do you think deserves a damn good tp'ing this coming monday night?

i nominate most of the tea party candidates and their followers, most of the 99 percenters and their followers, the republican candidates , current and those that recently gave up the ghost (except maybe paul ) the current administration, our illustrious senate and house of representatives, big banks, and on a more provincial level, the los angeles city council and LA county board of supervisors , all of them for doing their best to make things for myself and my fellow angelenos, californians and americans a little more difficult

the sad thing is being that i will soon become an old man, i can't possible hope to hit everyone on that list so maybe i'll lower my expectations and just hit my local city councilman's landscaped dwelling

most republicans AND democrats running for office or re-election need tp'ing and probe insertions.

I'm going to go with a balance of power approach and say that anyone who TPs anyone deserves to be TPd back, and that the best way to prevent being TPd is to have a huge stockpile ready. The only problem is that it could lead to a proliferation of ever larger TP rolls. We already have extra thick double rolls that barely fit the dispensers. What's next? Here is a top secret classified photo of the "Tsar Bomba Roll" at KGB headquarters ...

giant-toilet-roll-bathroom-jokes-photographs.jpg

Back