• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whoa, convincing UFO clip

Seeing the craft leave (controlled propulsion) would make it more credible.

Materials needed to replicate this small blimp lol:
  • A few large helium balloons
  • high intensity lights
  • wiring
  • battery to power lights
  • remote fan control module and fans
  • light balsa wood frame that would contain helium balloons and offer space to hold battery and light.

Small blimp like car dealers use to get attention. I twisted in the wind. Blinking high-intensity lights or LEDs. Methshin, come on "Haven't seen a vid this good in a while" ??? Please tell me you were being sarcastic.

My general rule is that if there is no beginning and no end when there should be, I just move on. This looks like it could be something tethered to the ground, but where the hell is the rest of the film?? It's probably not there because it would reveal that it is indeed something tethered.

Back